Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 92. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 05:04:29 AM
There's no certainty even in bitcoin, I think with rising problems right now in bitcoin such as high fees and slow transactions. I think bitcoin is more like threatened to end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 26, 2017, 03:19:44 AM
Bitcoin is expanding it's business too quickly. Many individuals is utilizing this and the quantity of client is expanding at a high rate. The costs of bitcoin is likewise expanding at a high rate. It's being utilizing as a part of different ways. It's an inquiry that if the coin exist or down. The fundamental driver behind it is security issue. In any case, the organization is buckling down for this. As it's being utilizing so broadly, we can state that the coin won't go down in not so distant future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 03:14:38 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

There are many cryptocurrencies in market now, but there strategies depends upon bitcoins behavior in market. These currencies values also depending upon bitcoin. So there is no issues of occuring of new crypto to bitcoin. Bitcoin is far in front in terms of value with these currencies.
I think, these the right time to invest in bitcoin, as value dropped with drop, so you can invest now.

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 26, 2017, 02:53:25 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoins will never end . We can see that it is slowly reaching every individual and people has started using it for different purposes so something which gets so deeply rooted in life, it becomes hard to remove it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
December 26, 2017, 02:19:02 AM

The present bitcoin will definitely end however, i trust that along the line the developers will continue to fork bitcoin for its continuity. This means that bitcoin has come to stay.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 02:12:41 AM
Bitcoin is product of digital revolution.  It is being used to replace physical currency.  Presently it is in its initial stage because very few people know about it and are using it.  Further expansion of bitcoin is still awaited.  It being digital currency I expect further  simplifications in its transactions; storage; usage etc but I do not expect end of bitcoin in near future years around 20 years.  So no need to worry; only further bitcoin may be in use with further modifications making it user friendly.
Activity: 31
December 26, 2017, 02:12:22 AM
No. It was typical of it to rise to such humungous levels.
It had to come down from those peak levels one day. Slowly it will realise its true worth and settle around a value.
So rather, its the start of the BItcoin era and not its end!
Activity: 168
December 26, 2017, 02:00:58 AM
Just like a company on stocks, I think Bitcoin is just undergoing its seasonal dip. I believe it will eventually get back on its growth again just like today, it shows an upward shift in its growth the last update.
Activity: 351
December 26, 2017, 01:40:56 AM
Hopefully, bitcoin will not be end due to the users that are using it and it will be recognize as a global digital currency and be part of the day to day transaction as the days or years going through.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 10:55:52 AM
I do not think it will happen because a lot of bitcoin enthusiasts grew, and when that happens then finished my bitcoin treasure.
Activity: 33
December 25, 2017, 10:41:00 AM
If Bitcoin fall at 0 USD, it's still a virtual money. If people still get profit from it, it will never end.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 25, 2017, 08:22:31 AM
I don't think bitcoin will end. On the contrary bitcoin is about to soar more and more. Everybody wants to know about bitcoin now and more and more people are investing in bitcoin daily.  In the next couple of years more and more trading/shopping sites will patronize bitcoin and this is going to attract even more people to buy  bitcoin.
Activity: 151
December 25, 2017, 08:21:30 AM
Is better for you to think how to do more money at the moment, when you have enough you can think if bitcoin will end Smiley)

good luck and save everything
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 08:16:00 AM
For me its a no...
Bitcoin is change our life and can help to me and everyone.Bitcoin now is down I think because their are many payout in bitcoin...
..Bitcoin will never end.Bitcoin can not end until more people are interested in it and join and endeavor to earn money easily.Good oppurtunity and good investment to everyone.
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
December 25, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

i dont think so that bitcoin will end because at this time bitcoin is very familiar or popular in the wolrd and many people invest bitcoin.
Activity: 109
December 25, 2017, 08:05:38 AM
It's a no...
Bitcoin may change in the process as the time pass because maybe of innovations and marketing...
But it won't end...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 07:46:46 AM
it can't be finished, because its price increases and to get all the bitcoins we won't have enough life
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 07:09:02 AM

i think bitcoin will never end, becausse of the demand of it. And it's use for everday transactions and cash outs.. The possibility that bitcoin instiction , if the miners will stop mining bitcoin it will cause crisis to bitcoin community , the transaction could have problem if ever ,miners end bitcoin mining. A lot of unconfirm transcation will occur. But we know that it will never happen ..  For replacing bitcoin as mainstream currency ,Yeah, its possible but it takes time to beat bitcoin they will take a long road to achieve bitcoins reputation and be on top ..
Bitcoin is the crypto currency that is used on internet and almost is being used all around the world. There is no chance of ending of Bitcoin, somehow, it may happen if the internet access can be destroyed which is totally impossible.

Bitcoin has a big future and this crypto currency will last longer. According to previous record, it can be seen clearly that bitcoin is the only coin which value’s increased more than any other coin.
Activity: 168
December 24, 2017, 01:40:58 PM

I doubt... our world is being conquered by technology and innovations of technology. It would stay for a long time and it's hard to predict if it will end. I mean, there's nothing permanent in this world. We can only predict and imagine... but for me, Bitcoin will end if and only if the digital age ends.
Activity: 154
December 24, 2017, 07:54:50 AM
bitcoin can die when the Internet in this world dies, then no international trade is rampant now, so while I still think that bitcoin will continue to exist
Pages:
Jump to: