Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 94. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 12:17:54 AM
I do not know what kind of bitcoin is at the end of the upcoming time, whether bitcoin will ever be here for bitcoin, and that crypto is the person responsible for bitcoin life from the smallest to the largest of the workers to the investors, that's what happens. depending on the individual who has invested time, energy in his community who has invested dicrypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 22, 2017, 11:48:52 PM
Bitcoin might crash sooner or later and would end in certain time but it would be good act if we not think about bitcoin's end by now but think and grab the opportunity it offers as of now.
It is not going to happen ever according to me. I know bitcoin is going to reach the peak value and then bitcoin will be Wolds most expensive and high price currency. I am sure bitcoin price fall will take a lot of time and this time is so far even now. Bitcoin is at this time almost 20k but it is possible that till end of this year bitcoin price will higher so bitcoin is not going to be at end ever it will reaming forever.
I like what you are thinking. However, bitcoin's blockchain technology is just 1.0, and now the technology is 3.0. bitcoin is not like iphone. Its upgrades are very difficult to implement. And if they are successful, they will not improve bitcoin's weaknesses. I think bitcoin will be replaced by another coin
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
December 22, 2017, 11:48:44 PM
I don't think bout it but bitcoin never end because bitcoin not a internet or a company it's a cryptocurrency we use it for make a money and for shopping we also save from our future it. I think bitcoin price never down it's price increase everyday.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 11:33:47 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

# Bitcoin will never end

# No other crypto can replace Bitcoin

# Its Not Too Late..If ppl Think still let it come down still then plan to invest They are the one who will be late or never invest ...Some day when it keeps increasing more than the current value they invest when its in peak...And when there is a correction and value drops buy another 30-40% they will sell it for loss..again few ppl who are thinking is it too late to invest will as the same question....There is no end for it..

# Not below 10k $
Activity: 602
December 22, 2017, 11:27:46 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

not too late to start bitcoin. indeed a lot of coins that become rivals of bitcoin. but to replace bitcoin is difficult. the difference in the value of bitcoin and coin prices is very high.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 11:16:56 PM
Bitcoin might crash sooner or later and would end in certain time but it would be good act if we not think about bitcoin's end by now but think and grab the opportunity it offers as of now.
It is not going to happen ever according to me. I know bitcoin is going to reach the peak value and then bitcoin will be Wolds most expensive and high price currency. I am sure bitcoin price fall will take a lot of time and this time is so far even now. Bitcoin is at this time almost 20k but it is possible that till end of this year bitcoin price will higher so bitcoin is not going to be at end ever it will reaming forever.

Haven't you check the market? It had already dropped to 12k yesterday. It is still possible that bitcoin will end. The question is when. And I think it is far from over right now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
December 22, 2017, 08:54:09 AM
Activity: 318
December 22, 2017, 08:13:42 AM

it could have happened bitcoin replaced with another coin. but before thinking that way we can see what goes now, bitcoin value is much higher than on other coins. so I guess bitcoin will continue to be at the forefront. it is not too late to invest, because this is still the beginning of bitcoin and bitcoin can increase again.
Activity: 294
December 22, 2017, 07:52:44 AM
Personally I don't  think it will end.Bitcoin is the first currency,with the biggest amount of users in the world.Bitcoin will continue to increase in price.Bitcoin is gradually be adopted by many people.Now it is the main source of an extra income and that is very useful.We can see more and more people that are getting into bitcoin.Finally bitcoin will not end by now.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
December 22, 2017, 06:50:41 AM
Bitcoin will never end. Even if one states that bitcoin will end, it's just pessimistic thinking. The rise and fall of bitcoin does not mean it will end. And that's normal in the investment world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 03:52:55 AM
I don't think bitcoin will end. It maybe regulated by the government so they can make money out of it. There will be struggle of course but i think in the end bitcoin will prevail because of the evolution of technology that everyone want to be at pace with the latest trend. At present, bitcoin is the trend.
Activity: 2
December 22, 2017, 03:31:07 AM
If someone says that bitcoin will ever end or another coin will replace bitcoin then it's still socks. Because if bitcoins ever end when the blockchanin starts, then anyone in the world believes in cryptocurrency, believing in blockchain technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 03:06:56 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will ever end. Although there are many emerging cryptocurrencies/altcoins and some of them is doing well on the coinmarket; it is only possible to have price rise above bitcoin but cannot end. Its never too late and the time to invest is now
Activity: 148
December 22, 2017, 03:05:55 AM
Bitcoin will last longer it's here to stay, it has no end, because it has great number of investors and users all over the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 03:03:02 AM
If we succeed on making bitcoin as the number one currency replacing US dollar then I'm sure it will stay around for a long time. We're are just on the first step so thinking about its end now is ridiculous.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 22, 2017, 02:55:46 AM
Never, Bitcoin will never end now because bitcoin has got huge number of users from the whole world now so as there are customers available in market of bitcoin then bitcoin will survive yes there is only one possibility of ending bitcoin when customers of bitcoin will finish in market then possibility is possible. But according to my idea it will never happen because now more and more people are taking interest in BTC due to which life of bitcoin is also increasing more and more.
Activity: 52
December 22, 2017, 02:52:27 AM

Nah, bitcoin cannot die, there's too many people like us supporting the coin.
I don't understand why devs ain't doing anything about current fees for transferings.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 22, 2017, 02:51:25 AM
My opinion is bitcoin will be not end bcos bitcoin is a.good business eventhough bitcoin is not stabil also many people likes do this business
Bitcoin is not meant for ending up and that too this much early. Bitcoin came to rule the world and I am very much confident that in the very near future, bitcoin will replace the paper money and will act like the national currency of most of the countries.

Things will be greatly changed and the people will start using bitcoin and similar crypto currencies for meeting up their needs and wants.
Activity: 6
December 21, 2017, 10:37:54 AM

i think about it. bitcoin will die someday. but it take long year to reach it.
not late to invest, because bitcoin price can increase more and more expensive than now
Activity: 22
December 21, 2017, 10:34:50 AM
Told you many times. Is the time to get out not to get in.

All crypto will be devastated by the upcoming situation and news in the crypto market

Even if you don't want to believe it this will happen

most afected will be LTC, BTC and BTC derivates

The less will suffer will be ETH

They knew, and I didn't figure it out until now. They knew that a lot of crypto will be sold and tried to regulate it to collect some taxes. They knew 100% this will happen and announced regulations. Now big players try to get out before the regulations will came in effect. Market dump at a big scale. Only blind people don't see. If you invested after 10k / btc then you will be left with nothing. I will still stick around to watch people cry. Kinda sadistic  Cry

Don't understand me wrong I don't want nobody financial harm but some ignorat peoples blindly invest in things they don't even know or understand and suddenly act as all knowers.
Pages:
Jump to: