Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 28. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
November 03, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
of course bitcoin will continue to surprise its holders, from year to year the price movements will always change and no one can predict precisely, even in seconds the price movements are very easy to change so rapidly significantly. I believe in the future this digital currency will continue to increase so that it becomes very valuable and much in demand by the public
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
October 28, 2018, 08:20:47 AM
i'm not very hopeful.. has been watching these levels for a long time. day to day, as if it is melting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 28, 2018, 08:19:58 AM
Bitcoin can surprise everyone once again. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out of that triangle up a huge candle by a few thousand dollars and then back down and further update the bottom. Now most traders are pressured for the fact that it will go even lower
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
In the long run, the price of BTC will continue to climb, and it will definitely exceed the highest price in 2017.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 05:32:38 AM
I am sure that until the end of the year there will be no surprises, Bitcoin will not rise above 6800. It is even possible that its price will drop much lower. But I would not expect a market recovery earlier than at the end of 2019.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
October 28, 2018, 05:25:55 AM
Until this moment, bitcoin is still at a low price. The increase in bitcoin did occur significantly and surprisingly. And the increase cannot be read clearly by experts. Invest immediately into promising coins, so that when the price has jumped, you can sell immediately to make a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 28, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
The price of an asset called Bitcoin may reach its peak in December of this year, but this is not certain. But for this we need very good news, such as the launch of the Bakkt exchange for institutional investors from around the world and the decision of a SEC on bitcoin ETF of several companies. All these news may have a positive impact on the cost of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
October 28, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
So far, the cryptobusiness is like a lottery. And you never know what will happen next day.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 01:07:02 PM
I'm waiting for bitcoin at a price of 15,000 dollars in half a year. As soon as the big players return to the market, the whole market will start to grow.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 01:03:21 PM
Though we are in the industry of unexpected surprises but I don't think we should expect much as the year is coming to an end. Bitcoin and Altcoins still need to build more momentum before we can experience another notable increase.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
October 21, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us all the time, and I don't think we need to do anything. All we need to do is wait and wait for the bitcoins to come back to a new high.

As always bitcoin gives a surprise especially of their is a new of it. Yet, their is a part which is really challenging that possess more determination and cannot easily predict success but can be true to all if their is strive for it. We just need to trust and wait for the right thing.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 21, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

most new investors do not care about how the technology can be useful and its benefits but more on how to bring instant profits. well the impact is that there are lots of altcoins that are discarded and also affect bitcoin. I think the current situation gives us a lot of learning, especially for beginners
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
October 21, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

As we know bitcoin always surprises us, but hopefully this time it gives what everybody is waiting to happen the bull run. During this time, going towards the end of the year  there's a big chance that price go up due to some big holidays are coming. This is the time for the people use their coins to purchase something for their self and  family.
Activity: 770
October 21, 2018, 12:27:26 PM
since the beginning, yesterday, BTC and other atlcoin seemed to walk in place and did not give any surprise. this estimate will continue until mid 2019. we just wait for the surprise
Activity: 434
October 21, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
It is possible that bitcoin will surprise everyone again and will update its highs, especially against the background of the upcoming financial crisis. But personally, I don't want to get into the deal yet.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
October 21, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
I think that starting now, the price of BTC will start to rise. At this time of the year, the market will start to rise suddenly.
I hope so, like last year bitcoin fluctuated in higher price .I believe that it will repeat again, in fact as what you mention BTC getting started to change the world and diminished fiat.
It will repeat but not for a short time. remember about the bitcoin needs a lot of support from the market.
Bitcoin will never replace fiat and it has stated so many times by the bankers and have you watched it before? go to the reliable source for that news and i guess you will get a lot of knowledge about that.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 12:20:43 PM
Bitcoin gives always many surprises for investors. Price of Bitcoin is very low last few months. Now it's increase suddenly. It is a big surprise for people. They should earn more profit now.
Activity: 518
October 21, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
This was the general sentiment in febuary, till next February this will still the general expectations. Bitcoin will rise but not anytime soon. The journey is long and the stakes are high. Hold your coin!
copper member
Activity: 362
October 21, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
I think that starting now, the price of BTC will start to rise. At this time of the year, the market will start to rise suddenly.
I hope so, like last year bitcoin fluctuated in higher price .I believe that it will repeat again, in fact as what you mention BTC getting started to change the world and diminished fiat.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 21, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: