Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 36. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 02, 2018, 09:48:07 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
I do not know if bitcoin can surprise me or not because I know now bitcoin prices have not gone up yet but I'm sure that bitcoin prices will go up soon and can give surprise and can benefit especially those who invest in Bitcoin, because if the price of Bitcoin rising altcoin prices will also rise

Yes of course, especially to Bitcoin because and also to some crypto. It give us a surprise everytime its rise and everytime the market is increasing, not only to its price in the market but also in its higher value. And also some altcoin give us surprise like what happen to Ethereum last year, we dont have any idea it will rise so high its value. I think crypto that have potential is can give us surprises and to those crypto that become known, give us idea it will possible to rise even more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 09:37:08 PM
I do not know if bitcoin can surprise me or not because I know now bitcoin prices have not gone up yet but I'm sure that bitcoin prices will go up soon and can give surprise and can benefit especially those who invest in Bitcoin, because if the price of Bitcoin rising altcoin prices will also rise

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 02, 2018, 09:00:16 PM
I think that pleasant surprises await us in the very near future. today Coinbase on Twitter has announced a number one readiness for institutional investors. In the near future, we will see how this factor will affect the market.
Activity: 209
July 02, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

Yes I think so. Btc has already done it a long time ago and I think it would repeat again in this coming years or months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 08:54:59 PM
Bitcoin has always been pleasantly surprised, and the important thing is that the market affects the whole price fluctuation.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
July 02, 2018, 05:38:18 PM
Yep, definitely yes!
We'll get another surprise as we got in 2017. Maybe,  it might not hapoen any moment soonwr, but I believe it shall surely happen
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
July 02, 2018, 05:35:27 PM
Yea bitcoin has been a surprise and will never stop been a surprise  now the price is as low as what you many think of to the people that invested on it is a surprise to them and to them that sold theirs and make a lot of money to use and do their needs to them also it is a surprise so bitcoin will always have surprise.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 02, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
it is a very surprise indeed that bitcoin before reached to $20k and then suddenly it become $6k today, we still be waiting for the other surprises that bitcoin give to us so it is better to invest and hold bitcoin nowadays because we don't really know what bitcoin can really become in the future.
Activity: 406
July 02, 2018, 06:43:23 AM
Here in crypto expect the unexpected because everything here are volatiles and no one knows what will happen tomorrow, next week or next month. The main objective here is to focus on your goals and don't mind the price drops and increases happening right now because they are normal in this type of system. What matter most right now is the last quarter of this year because when that time comes you will know what steps you're going to do to earn profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 02, 2018, 06:37:45 AM
Of course it will make a surprise , but will it good or bad we'l know only when it happened  Undecided  Bitcoin and all altcoins are volatile and unpredictable , and you never know will it move up or down tomorrow . I expect to see btc at 5000$ level before it will change a trend , so I would be surprised if it will move up from current level .
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 02, 2018, 04:23:36 AM
Personally, I think that Bitcoin is not promising for investment either in the long term or in the short term perspective. I would not buy BTC at all..
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
Most likely bitcoin will bring a surprise closer to the end of the year, because the month of February passed and there was no result.  It remains to wait!
Activity: 191
July 02, 2018, 04:02:56 AM
No it won't happen, it won't happen in this month because its too early. The price are dropped so far and when they start the bull run it won't just reach the really high price.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 04:00:51 AM
Anything can happen in crypto and it is very likely that bitcoin will give a sweet surprise by reaching the highest price. surprises are unpredictable and nobody knows for sure. hopefully this year closed nicely by bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
Bitcoin always gives us surprise, the good surprise and shock surprise. that is the Bitcoin, it is very volatile. For this year, I don't hope to get the shocked bad surprise anymore from bitcoin. The worse price from Bitcoin really can influence the price of other coins. therefore, it is hopeful to make Bitcoin in the valuable and stable rate of the price.
Activity: 364
July 02, 2018, 03:45:54 AM
the bitcoin market is not good so I think the surprise that will happen in the near future is the fall in bitcoin prices but I hope the future there is another pleasant surprise
Activity: 108
July 02, 2018, 03:44:27 AM
I believe the whole market  will give us a surprise when it’s total cap reaches the trillions . It’s a matter of patience it could easily  keep going down for now but eventually it will move up .
Activity: 281
July 02, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
for the month of march, april, may and june the value of bitcoin fall down and get crashed that almost reached the less than 5000$ point but as of now and as of the moment bitcoin value is regaining again from the devastating fall down and now on the process of rising once again and getting its higher value. So I would not be surprised if the bitcoin value will reach its maximum point before the end of the year.
Activity: 121
July 02, 2018, 03:33:06 AM
Bitcoin has always been pleasantly surprised. From the unknown small currency, people have been accepted and accepted all the way. More people have chosen to invest in it. It has also brought us convenience, and it has allowed us to earn revenue. Believe that the next bull market, he will be more crazy
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 03:19:15 AM
I very much hope that there is no bitcoin that will not bring any surprises, but will be a stable, stable and reliable cryptocurrency, I really want that there was
Pages:
Jump to: