Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 34. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 11:08:52 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

There is no way. You need a lot of hypes, good news and a lot of people buying in to make that happen. Back in January the hype was great, and the volume was super. That was how it had a spike like that. My prediction is that we have to wait for while for people to get bored of bitcoin. -> There is not much regulation going on. Then the price could go the way we want
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 11:08:16 PM
Bitcoin only rose on Tuesday yesterday, now it has dropped back, I think it will rise up to 9000 $, I think it takes a lot of time again.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 11:05:39 PM
Yes, it will give us surprise. But not this time, the market fall very drastically and impossible to give us surprise in this close time. Just wait until market stable again or bull start and Bitcoin will give you big surprise.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 11:03:05 PM
Will the bitokoy course grow in 2018? Most likely - yes. Bitcoin is a stable crypto currency, so its price is unlikely to drop for a long time. Now there is a short-term drop in the rate, but do not panic.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
July 03, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
I think something surprising that can happen anytime, because the digital currency
such as bitcoin is very popular today.
Although currently bitcoin is experiencing price declines, but do not worry as many people predict that by the end of 2018 bitcoin value will increase and even its value will surprise us all.
Hopefully that really happened and make everyone in this world surprised by bitcoin value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 10:44:31 PM
I very much hope that this or next month bitcoin will surprise us all with its high price. Because fall already cannot be.

I do not mind if your speculation is true but I do not think that will happen next month or the month after. This is a long game and let's get prepared if you see another major drop.

I want to believe that bitcoin can give surprises, but its hard to believe that it will happen next month just like what you are saying, because the market price is still dump and I cannot see the pump. Maybe it will happen, but not next month hihi...
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 10:21:20 PM
          Bitcoin never stop to give us a surprise.Bitcoin price last month is very low if you compared the price right now and bitcoin seems to be recovering again after many corrections last month. And this is a little bit surprising especially for bitcoin holders.
Bitcoin with a high enough developing ability is very capable to be a reliable coin. with its potential is able to bring a high enough price and make it a lot of enthusiasts who support Bitcoin. so Bitcoin gives a surprisingly high price and is very capable to be reliable in the future.
Activity: 546
July 03, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

Instead we are surprised by the return of Bitcoin at its highest price, but we are even surprised by the Bitcoin situation to date. It's not the best situation, but I think it's not the worst, because at the moment even Bitcoin's price is still higher than a year ago.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
bitcoin needs enough time to perform a bull run and that will be happen soon. Just take more patient to wait that as bitcoin will definitely surprise us again. Volatility of prices will makes it unpredictable.
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
BTC price has just raised a bit in recently. it needs more time to come back its old level. but with the good news right now, I believe you can get profit if you are patient enough

patience is the most important trait when it comes to trading and making investment decisions. Without it, it needs to be really hard as people tend to be ruled by the emotions
Activity: 118
July 03, 2018, 04:52:05 AM
BTC price has just raised a bit in recently. it needs more time to come back its old level. but with the good news right now, I believe you can get profit if you are patient enough
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:16:11 AM
I very much hope that this or next month bitcoin will surprise us all with its high price. Because fall already cannot be.

I do not mind if your speculation is true but I do not think that will happen next month or the month after. This is a long game and let's get prepared if you see another major drop.
Activity: 166
July 03, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
Look at the condition of the Bitcoin today are very likely to occur due to the slowly growing selling price value of Bitcoin. And stay positive for the continued development of the Bitcoin and always to do the radar because if Bitcoin suddenly does a great leap we will surely know.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 03, 2018, 03:12:11 AM
Activity: 294
July 03, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

Well, we expect surprises, and the opposite happens. But we are in an industry where one of the main variables is time.
So maybe if we're patient enough to wait, we'll be lucky to see Bitcoin bigger than anything ever done.
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
July 03, 2018, 02:14:00 AM
I do not expect a serious market movement before the autumn. Summer is a period of holidays in business and low business activity. So now I have all the hope for the autumn season
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 03, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
I was surprised by bitcoin in February too. I thought that will continue to grow and we will see the price of more than thirty thousand dollars. And in the end we all got a protracted correction. And bitcoin has become worth four times cheaper. I am very upset about this situation.
Activity: 409
July 03, 2018, 02:02:09 AM
Personally i hold and i will wait. This year the price of bitcoin isn't clearly enough to give someone else advice. Because, unlike previous years, things that affect the bitcoin have increased. I don't think bitcoin will surprise us this year but i hope it surprises.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 03, 2018, 12:45:51 AM
Looking back, we can learn how Bitcoin gives surprises, the graphic is very surprising, but in the next few years will surely surprise and skyrocket over the end of last year. We wait for the Bitcoin surprise with the preparation of heart gymnastics.

You are quite humor, prepare the heart gymnastics for the last months of the year when the Bitcoin's price will mutated unpredictablely. Hope it will go right with trajectory of last year
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 03, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

There seems to be no surprise, because in fact it has already happened in the second half of last year's rise.
And even now the correction is still ongoing. But it may not be long before we start the next cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: