Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 33. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 08:02:23 AM
At present, bitcoin is in the downward stage. Although Bitcoin is just around the corner, I hope it will bring surprises, because I have most of the money in the field of cryptocurrency. This is a time problem. I believe Bitcoin will surprise everyone. of
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 06, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
Bitcoin will give us a surprise but not now. Maybe before the year 2018 ends. We just hope so, for the altcoins will follow also. Let us just load up, relax and wait.
Yeah that's true not now the bitcoin will surprise us, But maybe in this year the bitcoin will increase totally and get the high prices again just like in the year of 2017 in a month of december on which the bitcoin was get a price of $17000 that was big prices of bitcoin that i saw in my life.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 02:20:38 AM
It will surprise us soon with a nice bullish move. The Chinese are returning and better laws are being augmented. Let's be patient while holding to see the amazing surprises that will come up later.
Activity: 179
July 05, 2018, 08:00:54 AM
Bitcoin always gives surprise either good or bad. It's really hard to predict how Bitcoin runs. As what it is experiencing right now the market price is low and we can't predict when the price will strike high and strike very low. But it still continues to survive even in the hardest road it is taking.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 07:53:13 AM
Bitcoin will give us a surprise but not now. Maybe before the year 2018 ends. We just hope so, for the altcoins will follow also. Let us just load up, relax and wait.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 05, 2018, 07:45:07 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Ill don't think it will reach the highest of bitcoin in this month.
It was too hard to predict of bitcoin about of his prices, But maybe in the end of this year the bitcoin will reach a high price just like in the year of 2017 the bitcoin the price of it was too high.
Activity: 64
July 05, 2018, 06:56:35 AM
Actually i am predicting that the last years movements in the market will happen again and bitcoins will pump its price at december so i think that i should wait for it to happen before selling my coins.
Activity: 91
July 05, 2018, 01:38:12 AM
I think bitcoin has been a big surprise to us all the time, and I do not think we need to do anything. All we have to do is wait and wait for the bitcoin to return to the new high level.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 04, 2018, 11:12:43 AM
I think bitcoin always gives surprises, whether it's a surprise a very high price can even give a price shock down, because it does not have a base value so Bitcoin is very volatile, this can mean within 1 day its value can go down far without cause. by that patience is very important here.
It's not bitcoin but the whales. The bitcoin is being controlled by the manipulators. Remember those people are having huge funds can doin anything to the market. If you are having a lot of funds and you can try to create fear to the market anytime this case i will take mtgox case as the best example to that.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
I think it is false positive, it will go back to down trend very soon, because there is no reason to go up again. People still remember the big crash and no one will risk their money in bitcoin. There is a whale who plays up and down, so I think it is related with bitmex, because pumps and dumps are related with long/short position percentage.. Take care!
Indeed in my sense for Bitcoin always give surprise, whether it is downhill or soar, we can not predict about this, this is a unique Bitcoin and always give us a surprise anytime. And to face this we must be able to master the market to adjust the surprises given Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is actually fixed in supply so it’s better than scarce … it sort of equals a better gold across the board.I think regardless of the price moves in the last few weeks,Bitcoin still a very underappreciated asset,and Bitcoin will give as good surprise in the future.
Activity: 34
July 04, 2018, 11:01:11 AM
Most likely bitcoin will bring a surprise closer to the end of the year, because the month of February passed and there was no result.  It remains to wait!
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 10:52:42 AM
I think bitcoin always gives surprises, whether it's a surprise a very high price can even give a price shock down, because it does not have a base value so Bitcoin is very volatile, this can mean within 1 day its value can go down far without cause. by that patience is very important here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
I think it is false positive, it will go back to down trend very soon, because there is no reason to go up again. People still remember the big crash and no one will risk their money in bitcoin. There is a whale who plays up and down, so I think it is related with bitmex, because pumps and dumps are related with long/short position percentage.. Take care!
Indeed in my sense for Bitcoin always give surprise, whether it is downhill or soar, we can not predict about this, this is a unique Bitcoin and always give us a surprise anytime. And to face this we must be able to master the market to adjust the surprises given Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

I think bitcoin can go its lowest price this month again if it keeps trading under the $7000.
Yes the result of this month is low value of bitcoin and also all altcoin. but definitely will rise up, because its time to buying of all coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 04, 2018, 03:46:06 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 01:52:30 AM

I think bitcoin can go its lowest price this month again if it keeps trading under the $7000.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 01:50:23 AM
Lately bitcoin shocked the world with good news, crazy or bad. I think this year bitcoin will be stable and maybe next year bitcoin will surprise the surprise first, maybe not just bitcoin but ethereum will also surprise,
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 11:25:58 PM
Most likely bitcoin will bring a surprise closer to the end of the year, because the month of February passed and there was no result.  It remains to wait!
Activity: 56
July 03, 2018, 11:11:50 PM
Bitcoin is the banner and representative of the world of cryptocurrencies, and success here must start with bitcoin. Although it is difficult to have major technological innovations, it is still considered to be the basis of the cryptocurrency world, which will exist for a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 11:10:47 PM
I hope that this year we will see another ath of bitcoin but I think it is very imposible in the situation right now. We see a lot of hacked exchanges and a lot of FUD on the cryptospace, maybe on big announcement like ETF approval will reverse the trend and we see a reversal and reach another all time high.
Pages:
Jump to: