Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 32. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 05:23:29 PM
I think Bitcoin will make a surprise at the end of the year because at the end of the year Bitcoin prices will rise. As of 2017, prices at the beginning of the year are very low and at the end of the year prices are rising dramatically, and I hope it happens in 2018.
The surprise in 2017 is incredible. I did not expect there would be such a high price increase. If it happens again in 2018 it would be very unusual. Bitcoin is full of surprises, though once many doubted, bitcoin can develop with full of surprises.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://saturn.black
July 22, 2018, 05:22:26 PM
I really doubt it. I think Bitcoin will hold it #1 place, but dont think it can give some super suprises. If it's value will be 15k next year - i will be happy already for that...
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 22, 2018, 05:16:57 PM
numerous amazements the bitcoin which even astonishments all of us as a decent cost to us so don't stop on the off chance that I bitcoin dropped him in the previous month or year I thought about our now awesome advance as being bitcoin
I think there are surprises at the end of year because it seems that this is already too long to have bear trend, ber months is one of the best season that it has a possibilities to fluctuates higher prices.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
numerous amazements the bitcoin which even astonishments all of us as a decent cost to us so don't stop on the off chance that I bitcoin dropped him in the previous month or year I thought about our now awesome advance as being bitcoin
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 12, 2018, 03:46:41 AM
In my opinion BTC has not reached its top. It is hard to imagine its finish price because the current price was the surprise in past for all participants of market.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 08:40:05 AM
bitcoin needs enough time to perform a bull run and that will be happen soon. Just take more patient to wait that as bitcoin will definitely surprise us again. Volatility of prices will makes it unpredictable.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
July 07, 2018, 06:53:32 PM
Actually i am predicting that the last years movements in the market will happen again and bitcoins will pump its price at december so i think that i should wait for it to happen before selling my coins.
That is not really a prediction that is just what you want out of this market, I know the feeling, I would like the price to recover immediately as well but we need to recognize that will not happen and the sooner you recognize that fact the sooner you will take decisions based on the reality of the market and not in your ideas of what the market should be.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 06:40:37 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
There's no assurance yet although there are predictions that the market value of not only Bitcoin but most of the cryptos would increase later this year which I think has a possibility to happen just like on the previous years. For now, since the market value of the cryptos are low, investing as well as holding are really essential in order to earn profit once the recovery takes place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 06:38:47 PM
I think Bitcoin will make a surprise at the end of the year because at the end of the year Bitcoin prices will rise. As of 2017, prices at the beginning of the year are very low and at the end of the year prices are rising dramatically, and I hope it happens in 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

Bitcoin, I think we'll get more nerves. Since the price is deliberately underestimated by all manner of images. Fake news and hold back the price. I think it will not last long. Sooner or later the price will go to its usual place. And we have only to wait.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 07, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
Bitcoin will give us a surprise but not now. Maybe before the year 2018 ends. We just hope so, for the altcoins will follow also. Let us just load up, relax and wait.

Generally, the strategy is not bad, but we shouldn't relax cause there're many ways to spend this summer-autumn period with benefit. You can read a lot of information, pay attention to some prospective projects, which has already appeared in the market, and new ones, which are gonna be released. There's always a lot of information, you just have to learn and filter it to be ready to meet another market rise.
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 08:41:24 AM
Bitcoin will always surprise you, and it has been proven many times. And as long as there is a big rise, there will inevitably be a big drop to correspond. This is the law of history, and everything is like this. So, wait patiently, history is always amazingly similar and repeatable.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 07, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
But does bitcoin not surprise you every time? Everyday? Every month? Every year. Every time what a joke with him and his mind-blowing take-off to 7000 dollars.
Activity: 117
July 07, 2018, 08:04:21 AM
Surprises can't always exist, and the entire encryption market is almost all about the ups and downs of bitcoin. I can't see any surprises now.
Activity: 111
July 07, 2018, 06:50:42 AM

This month is full of mysteries. A lot of people are saying negative stuff about eth, a lot of people also are positive that ETH price will skyrocket this month. But if that's the case, the market should have already pumped a lot by now. But not much..
Activity: 161
July 07, 2018, 06:49:03 AM
I highly expected that BTC will again give us a huge surprise which it has given to us last 2017. Even btc price is down I still trusted it to recover.
Activity: 224
July 07, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

Bitcoin already under performed at this moment. Its price has fall deeper and deeper every months which is a bad sign of not recovering back. If it will continue many will suffer from losses.
Activity: 103
July 07, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
Bitcoin is a coin that is full of surprises. The real question should be "are the surprises going to be good or bad?" Over the months/years Price of bitcoin has been hitting us with prices we least expected. Even predictors cannot even follow up with the price anymore. It's best we just leave to coin and stop speculating its price.
Activity: 224
July 07, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

I think it is high time, we stopped clamoring for what cannot happen within a short period of time. Our expectations are high and believe me you can give yourself a heart attack with this. Let the market for speak for itself and let's stop this speculations about bitcoin. As a matter of fact, bitcoin cannot reach it highest peak this month!
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 05:35:42 AM
I hope it will not. The whole marketcap should rise gradually not to have a bubble. We have all seen what will occur when a bubble occurs.
Many people who did not get coins earlier lost 2/3 of their capitals in the crisis.
Pages:
Jump to: