Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 31. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 29, 2018, 12:25:22 AM
may happen and I think wait for cryptocurrency is very volatile to the price, if this month the demand for crypto increases could be the price will reach the highest as late as 2017. if you still have an asset in crypto patiently waiting for it because for now the market is also too long to get worse so it does require long term and hold your coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 12:21:56 AM
bitcoin always gives surprise, bitcoin price change every time change You have to be patient if invest in bitcoin, we just wait for the next cheerful.

If we recognized volatility characteristics of cryptocurrency I think it's not a surprise at all, all we have to do is to prepare and set our own calendar of activities to compensate the market price movement of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 12:12:21 AM
Not only bitcoin, the other altcoins as well. It may not happen immediately, but for sure it will happen. We just have to hold and wait until the market recovers. I do hope that within this year, the market will boom. More profit for us just like last year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 29, 2018, 12:10:36 AM
I think Bitcoin already gave me a little shocking when the price going up from $6000 to $8000 only in a few days because of ETF news, i hope the trends will change to bullish trend until end of the year. then we will get a big surprise tho.
it can happen if we are optimistic and keep holding our bitcoin.selling bitcoin in cheap price will not support bitcoin movement to highest price.ETF will become main issue that support bitcoin and cryptocurrency movement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 29, 2018, 12:07:12 AM
I think Bitcoin already gave me a little shocking when the price going up from $6000 to $8000 only in a few days because of ETF news, i hope the trends will change to bullish trend until end of the year. then we will get a big surprise tho.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 12:03:11 AM
yes bitcoin will give surprise because bitcoin will give extra benefit from other coins comparison and there is only bitcoin which rates are stable in bad time also so be faith full for this coin and have trust and keep patience and wait for the right time in this work.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 07:52:45 PM
It will astound us soon with a pleasant bullish move. The Chinese are returning and better laws are being increased. How about we be quiet while holding to see the stunning astonishments that will come up later.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 10:37:48 PM
Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us all the time, and I don't think we need to do anything. All we need to do is wait and wait for the bitcoins to come back to a new high.
chances are that because I know how many people are waiting for Bitcoin prices to be stable again then if the price of Bitcoin until now it has not been back I'm sure in the coming month or the year future  hopefully give a good surprise and rise in price with high value

Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 10:21:36 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

bitcoin from the beginning to the present always gives us a surprise, bitcoin is always full of surprises. and maybe this year bitcoin will give you a surprise that you will never imagine. we wait for the surprise of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 10:15:10 PM
Everyone will never know the value of bitcoin in the future but I believe with the increase in the price of crypto every year. crypto good if for long-term investment.
Activity: 10
July 25, 2018, 10:13:50 PM
I think it will come up slowly. Its price has increased steadily and I am happy about it. $ 30000 at the end of 2018 not far off
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 10:04:43 PM
of course we are waiting for that shocking moment but for now bitcoin is still in stable price,
but for the future we hope the end of the year there is a surprise, hopefully it manifests.
Activity: 179
July 25, 2018, 10:01:52 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

Probably yes. Bitcoin already reach $8,000+ and counting. For the next day it still rise for my opinion cause the bull run started already and because of that many investors happy about the price.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 25, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
Let me laugh in Chinese way , because bitcoin will always surprise us at any day any time and will never keep doing so, the current dip was a big one to everyone and the ATH was too, so bitcoin will always be everyday every surprise just hold and buy more when dip it just the key to success in crypto.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 09:55:15 PM
Bitcoin is unpredictable so it always surprised us whether it will surprisingly rise up or it will be in the lowest price unexpectedly. Actually not only bitcoin but all altcoins in the market is unstable.That's why its risky. But if you're asking about a surprise that it will exceed our expectation.I believe it will not be in this month but im hoping that it will happen before the end of the year.
Activity: 602
July 25, 2018, 09:43:07 PM
I think Bitcoin will make a surprise at the end of the year because at the end of the year Bitcoin prices will rise. As of 2017, prices at the beginning of the year are very low and at the end of the year prices are rising dramatically, and I hope it happens in 2018.
I also think Bitcoin prices will rise at the end of this year but I don't think Bitcoin can reach its top one more time. I think the highest prices it can reach in this year is around $15,000 and then will down
Bitcoin which is the best coin available in Cryptocurrency is very capable to be reliable and able to generate much greater profits. thereby relying on Bitcoin as a lucrative main coin capable of generating even more profits. with the presence of Bitcoin is able to surprise and drop a considerable profit.
Activity: 308
July 25, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
I think Bitcoin will make a surprise at the end of the year because at the end of the year Bitcoin prices will rise. As of 2017, prices at the beginning of the year are very low and at the end of the year prices are rising dramatically, and I hope it happens in 2018.
I also think Bitcoin prices will rise at the end of this year but I don't think Bitcoin can reach its top one more time. I think the highest prices it can reach in this year is around $15,000 and then will down
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
I don't think so, you know on january until february I see the price of bitcoin has already go up. but now the price of bitcoin down again. maybe soon time by time bitcoin can show up progress
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
Given that the improvement dragged on I be convinced that bitcoin liking not exhibit a great payment this period. But I achievement that this liking develop in the leap. Although the amusement fair representing crypto up-to-dateness is not predictable.
Activity: 209
July 22, 2018, 05:27:16 PM
I think a year from now, the price of bitcoin could grow more than triple its record value.
Pages:
Jump to: