Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future? - page 14. (Read 21608 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 01:13:41 AM
Bitcoin gold is a crypto team with a strong team of developers but to know if there is a good or not future we can not say, In the current market all do not say anything, only the same new hybrids talk about everything.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 08, 2018, 10:09:06 PM
Bitcoin gold in my opinion will not be an active currency, as it is just another platform, the desire of developers to make democratic mining will not lead to a large increase in the coin. Still, it will have to be transferred to another, and this reduces the value.

You do have a point there, mate. The democratization in mining is only a minor improvement compared with most popular altcoins in the market today. For Bitcoin Gold to prove its uniqueness, it would need to deliver constant innovation by implementing features that cannot be found anywhere else. Even after making modifications to the Equihash algorithm for GPU mining, Bitcoin Gold hasn't seen an upsurge in price or popularity. If it keeps that way, then it will die, unfortunately.

However, if Bitcoin Gold proves itself to be a solid altcoin during time, then it will have a future without a doubt. With new Bitcoin forks emerging almost every day, it'll be hard to distinguish which one's unique and promising, since they share many things in common. Compared with other Bitcoin forks, Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash seem to have the greatest number of users.

Nevertheless, Bitcoin Gold prices are incredibly low these days, and could either rise in the future (if it becomes popular and largely adopted by people) or fall until it becomes worthless. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 01:06:02 AM
Bitcoin gold in my opinion will not be an active currency, as it is just another platform, the desire of developers to make democratic mining will not lead to a large increase in the coin. Still, it will have to be transferred to another, and this reduces the value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 12:48:52 AM
it looks like bitcoin gold has a bad future because bitcoin gold doesn't have good development and bitcoin gold still can't be used for payments on many platforms so that it will make bitcoin gold have a bad future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 12:32:59 AM
bitcoin gold even to be a great moment, it is really beyond the alleged investor. up to now still be considerable altcoin is certainly a good achievement. for some time in the future, it is likely this will be bigger than the previous time. This will depend on the development teams are able to make it big or not.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 07, 2018, 12:20:00 AM
I do not think that there is any great future because now the trend is such that the market is in decline and there will not be such that some coins will soar against this background  Wink
Activity: 479
November 07, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley

As you said bitcoin gold have a solid team with the helping of that's solid team and continue to develop BTG become strong altcoins in the coinmarket and hope more investors can buy btg increase of demands it's helpful to increase their pirice at the marketplace.
BTG is very useful and it can makevthe future into brighter one and have a stabke life. Well many bitcoiner wnated to have BTG because it can guarantee a high particular future but not eceryone can get as easy as they have right now. In the counmarket is it also in demand yet success too.
Bitcoin Gold also has developments that continue to rise, as the Altcoin which has a development so increased Bitcoin Gold was able to produce progress that demands the future much better again. making Bitcoin Gold will highly able to reliably.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
November 07, 2018, 12:08:18 AM
The value of gold has been recognized by all humans, but the cryptocurrency is not yet available. Although Bitcoin has become Internet gold, most people don't even know its existence and how to use it!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
Yes, I am sure about this if bitcoin gold has a future, every coin that has good potential certainly has a future as well as this coin, hopefully in the future bitcoin gold will be increasingly known and more and more will be investing in bitcoin gold
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 11:48:44 PM
we cannot guess what will happen in the future, especially in this crypto world that basically anything can happen, and also the market condition that is currently unstable makes it difficult to predict what will happen to a coin crypto, especially now the market situation also not yet recovered, we'll see if BTG will have good prospects after the market recovery occurs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 06, 2018, 11:20:27 PM
If the team are very active of developing more the Bitcoin gold like what you have said so that it could attract more people to invest then i could say it has a very wide future but except if this project is abandoned then for sure it will be a crap coin but it is far away for a crap thing will going to happen as Bitcoin gold is belong to the top ranked Altcoins.

Activity: 336
November 06, 2018, 10:11:00 PM
I think Bitcoin gold is a former hardfork Bitcoin, just like Bitcoin cash created from Bitcoin fork, so the future of bitcoin gold I think will be good as time goes on and also along with the increase in Bitcoin prices in the exchange market. Because all coins if they have risen from adversity there will be an increase, that is the game.
legendary
November 06, 2018, 09:09:45 PM
Among Bitcoin's forked coins, only Bitcoin cash is the most futuristic. Others have no strength, except Bitcoin cash or other coins are bad investment products.

You do have a point there, mate. However, I believe that time will tell us whenever a good fork could come out of Bitcoin or not. AFAIK, Bitcoin Cash is the most widely developed Bitcoin fork in existence despite being criticized by many. It has a lot of supporters, and although it's more centralized than the original Bitcoin, it has survived for more than a year since launch. In the case of Bitcoin Gold, it seemed to many as another Bitcoin fork as it didn't provide something unique for the mainstream world.

However, with the implementation of an ASIC-resistant algorithm, that has changed as miners prefer to mine Bitcoin Gold over Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin, due to its high accessibility with the use of GPUs. This doesn't mean that BTG has a future though, since what determines this is if the same is widely adopted by people in the mainstream world. Considering how many altcoins have emerged with greater tech, and features, it'll be doubtful if Bitcoin Gold could ever have a future.

Nevertheless, the market will react over time as people abandon certain altcoins to take the next big thing. If BTG proves to be solid in development and innovation, then it will last. Otherwise, it'll be the end of it as we know it. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 546
November 03, 2018, 02:12:03 PM
The development perspective of Bitcoin Gold is difficult to assess, this is an innovation on the market and only after some time it will be possible to understand whether this project is worthy.       
Activity: 335
November 03, 2018, 12:25:25 AM
Among Bitcoin's forked coins, only Bitcoin cash is the most futuristic. Others have no strength, except Bitcoin cash or other coins are bad investment products.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley

As you said bitcoin gold have a solid team with the helping of that's solid team and continue to develop BTG become strong altcoins in the coinmarket and hope more investors can buy btg increase of demands it's helpful to increase their pirice at the marketplace.
BTG is very useful and it can makevthe future into brighter one and have a stabke life. Well many bitcoiner wnated to have BTG because it can guarantee a high particular future but not eceryone can get as easy as they have right now. In the counmarket is it also in demand yet success too.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
November 02, 2018, 03:39:57 PM
I did not hear about it yet. If it is new coin, I don't think, that it has a good nearly future, you know. It's so hard way for any cryptocurrency to be good.
legendary
November 02, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
Until now, this coin has not shown itself as its older brother, Bitcoin. And while it is not visible due to what it can develop. However, there are many cases when we do not expect, and the cryptocurrency takes off.

Exactly. Right now, Bitcoin Gold is not known among many people in the mainstream world. Its slow development and innovation makes it hard to distinguish itself from the original Bitcoin. Also, lack of marketing/promotion plays a huge effect over the cryptocurrency's future. As a result of the recent bear market, BTG prices have been incredibly low. However, it could take off when we least expect it, since many altcoins (if not all) in existence, heavily depend on Bitcoin's price surge to grow.

The way I see it, is that Bitcoin Gold will grow over time, as the original Bitcoin expands in value and popularity. However, it may not take off on its own unless it delivers something unique to the mainstream world. If it's able to distance itself as much as possible from Bitcoin, it'll be better as it would have its own identity within crypto land.

Nevertheless, Bitcoin Gold might have a future after all if it remains solid in development, innovation, and most of all, marketing/promotion to spread its usage worldwide. Just my thoughts Grin
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 01, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
Sure it does. But again, in what sense. Now it is the oldest coin. But it does not prevent him to grow in price and demand is not falling.
Activity: 518
November 01, 2018, 01:36:42 PM
I like the idea of bitcoin gold, but its funny that they don't have their mining program or at least participate in developing other mining programs. They are relying on others to adjust claymore, lolminer and others and no real support when things go bad at all!
Pages:
Jump to: