Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 35. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
I don't consider Dogecoin as a coin for long-term investment and a great future. This coin was created as a joke, or at least it got such a reputation... that's why after so many years it's still a very weak coin. It's my personal opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 07:18:04 AM
I think. this crypt is very interesting and promising. It has good active support of the community. In history, there were precedents when the currency was used for charity. I think that using for such purposes will make the currency one of the world's most important finances.
Activity: 640
July 07, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
I was using Dogecoin a few times for transferring coins because it's fast and very small fee, but I was never investing in Dogecoin for long term, as I don't see anything behind it.
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 05:12:11 AM
Dogecoin coins are really good coins. Everyone is familiar with these coins. I think the future of Dogecoin coins is very bright. And the prices will increase faster according to the current price. Some are investing in the coins.I've hold a lot of Dogecoin for the future.Hopefully I will be very successful.
Activity: 333
July 07, 2018, 05:10:46 AM
Due to the fast transfer rate, Dogecoin is still widely used by many traders when it is withdrawal out, because the withdrawal of Bitcoin is likely to face high fees, but the withdrawal of Dogecoin usually only requires 2-5 Dogecoin, which is almost equal to no fee.
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 05:02:59 AM
I know this crypto currency. And I can say that the forecast of future Dogecoin during 2018 is based on the fact that the coin has a huge support of its Internet community. The conclusion is that this crypto currency has a good future. While it will gain high user activity
Activity: 23
July 07, 2018, 04:58:47 AM
I think it does not good, it will not have future  Smiley
Activity: 406
July 07, 2018, 04:57:24 AM
This altcoin is one of the altcoin that released on the grounds that 2013 and this coin additionally mineable so many people of cryptocurrency network viable to mine it. Then the emblem of this altcoin additionally appearance first-class and thrilling Grin. however as a ways as my expertise is issue i will by no means spend money on Doge coin.
July 07, 2018, 04:51:46 AM
I heard that this crypto currency has no future. But I still tend to eat. This is indicated by some facts. For example, Doge enjoys the support of investors in the Asian region, especially Korean and Japanese. And this is important, I will say. And also small commissions and fast transactions.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
most people love doge prices, for the price of altcoin that has the potential to grow, and the doge does not have it and looks like it will be stuck forever, so I assume in the next few years the doge will turn into dead coins.
Activity: 294
Crypto_Walet
July 06, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
Now it is obviously necessary coin but in 1-2 years if market offer some faster and more usefull  something can change,  so be careful
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 01:45:42 PM
I told my friend for a long time that Dogecoin would not work. At that time he bought advertising and did not understand that the most serious investors would not risk their money on the basis of stupid memes, as well as serious developers or even dark web markets. This is the life of people and reputation, at stake, so most of them do not risk making their lives a joke on a joke. This is the reality of the situation. Dogecoin will definitely fail. It's just my direct take. Maybe I'm wrong.

Especially if dogecoin does not have a real development team, the coin will have no future. Thats why i can only agree with you. Although dogecoin is well known and works very well, the coin supply is just too high to reach a high price at some point. That is sad, but unfortunately also a fact. Dogecoin needs a new team of developers to reduce the amount of new coins that are created each day. Only then could at some point perhaps a high price be achieved. But thats just my opinion.
Activity: 76
July 06, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
It has a great chance of being $ 0.5, because many people use it to transfer their money!
Activity: 255
July 06, 2018, 01:36:31 PM
Yes, of course it has a future. However, it always will be asosiated in people's mind with a meme, so the attitude will not be serious. Take a look also at other funny memecoins like Jesus coin or SpaceKim
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
July 06, 2018, 01:34:26 PM
Dogecoin will likely succeed, it has got a very fast confirmation time, but the price has not really encourage investors. But one has to see beyond price, it might just be another sleeping giant. I have just few of  it, hoping to buy more when I get cash from bounty campaigns.
but in my opinion to reach a high price may be difficult because you see the supply of doge is very much. but I have my own belief in doge so from that I like to do doge trading
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
July 06, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
Dogecoin has a strong future considering it has a huge userbase and following with Reddit.  If it was to die, it would have already by now but the fact that it is still around despite not having any updates in a long time means that once development becomes active again or it gets taken over that it would only go one way - up.

Yes sir! I have seen that the number of Dogecoin followers in Reddit are a lot. This means that it has a big supportive community around it, despite that it's still an outdated cryptocurrency. With the level of enthusiasm members of the community have towards this cryptocurrency, they'll keep it alive for quite a long time. No matter how many years pass by, I think that Dogecoin will never get old.

It'll be used for sending donations, tipping others, sending money across the world in a fast and cheap way. If you look at Coinmarketcap, you'll notice that Dogecoin has a lot of exchanges trading it. Which means that this coin will have a future no matter what it is said in the real world. Remember that in crypto land, anything is possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if Dogecoin rises in price way past the $0.01 goal in the future. Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 09:54:33 AM
I told my friend for a long time that Dogecoin would not work. At that time he bought advertising and did not understand that the most serious investors would not risk their money on the basis of stupid memes, as well as serious developers or even dark web markets. This is the life of people and reputation, at stake, so most of them do not risk making their lives a joke on a joke. This is the reality of the situation. Dogecoin will definitely fail. It's just my direct take. Maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
In my opinion Doge coin is established not for a long term stability. I used to love Doge coin because of its fast transaction and cheaper price compare to other alternative coins but negative review are keep coming to DOge coin that is why i did sell all my doge to convert it to other promising alt coins.
Activity: 89
July 06, 2018, 02:55:39 AM
I used to love Dogecoin and almost every hour I saw a faucet to get a free doge. but I think the fate is less fortunate because the rumor doge abandoned by devloper. I hope dogecoin will still last long and become one of the influential coins.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 11:43:15 PM
I assume it's a pretty good comic story. that is gaining momentum in reputation. what's cryptocurrency important? proper, her audience. The greater human beings worried, the stronger the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: