Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 40. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 12:54:37 PM
The dog is a legendary coin that has survived to this day, it does not change its name, as in the starlight, I think that the Doge was created not to fly high / take off, but still can use the crypto community. I think that one doge can reach 1 dollar. A very convenient coin for a quick transfer of funds between exchanges.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
To my own point of view things, i see that dogecoin is going to be great in future. Despite the fact that it price is down now. It's still one of my best coin.
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
This is not the first time I've heard about this currency. Maybe you need to read and learn about it more?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 19, 2018, 07:18:19 PM
I don't think so. as for me Dogecoin is nothing more than a coin for fun. It was created for fun and it is silly to predict any future for this coin as a blockchain project.
On the other hand it is fast and low cost for transactions, so who knows!
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 19, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
Yes, I also thought about DOGE, really. Perhaps this is a sign? Smiley I'm sure sooner or later they will again become super-expensive, most of all I love when this coin is pumped! I bought in the end, and I advise you Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 06:04:33 PM
I think that this is just a speculative coin , no future for this coin is not, the developer has long thrown this coin
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
I guess this coin was just started out for fun, really. Since DOGE is an inflationary coin, its price would fall continuously and will reach sometime a trash level. Yes, that is the future of this coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 19, 2018, 05:05:47 PM
DOGE coin is one of the good coin in crypto market and have good updates coming days hence this coin price will reach bit high and this coin is best for long term investment
Activity: 215
June 19, 2018, 04:28:41 PM
The famous author of Ethereum Vitaly Buterin in one of the lectures mentioned, what he advises to keep in reserves Doge. This start a slight push to increase. Absolutely possible, then this option does not become one. The light of a monetary unit in the media contributes to its increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
June 19, 2018, 01:59:59 AM
Of course dogcoin is an old coin which have a large and strong community, but the issue of cheap transactions is solved by the lightning technology, and we see many new coins on the market wich cheap and fast so that if the dogecoin does have not any development then its future is in doubt.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
June 19, 2018, 01:42:54 AM
DOGE have low amount of fee and really fast transaction , but I don't think that this would help Dogecoin in future. As you can see that Doge with us 5 year and he is still on 41. place in market cap rank list with "only" $343 million cap. People noticed that there are much better coin to choose for investing, so they don't really pay attention on DOGE.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 01:36:34 AM
dogecoin has a lot of fans so although it does not grow much but it still grows in value. Future dogecoin may still grow but hard to break.
Activity: 114
June 19, 2018, 01:34:21 AM
Well, I must say that Dogecoin is actually good for trading, and experimenting with it due to its inexpensive nature and high supply of coins. Since it is very fast with ultra low fees, Dogecoin has been the number one choice of many cryptocurrency enthusiasts like me for making micropayments and more.
Activity: 217
June 19, 2018, 01:19:44 AM
Dev of gogecoin has been abandoned for a few years, you can learn about the history of money. Doge still in the top 100 I see is a feat, mainly because it is long and the community still love
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 19, 2018, 01:18:49 AM
I would say almost every coin has future, as long as they have supply, demand, and speculation. Until now dogecoin with low price is just like display for me, not good for investment. Even we have a huge money to get it, dogecoin price is lower than another altcoin. But if your method says it will come up I think you should follow it and see what happen. If I have dogecoin I'll exchange that with another coin like eth or xmr, for me they have better prospect. That's my dogecoin opinion, hope you understand. Thank you very much
Activity: 420
June 19, 2018, 01:11:41 AM
While comissions for withdrawing on exchanges will be big, Doge live how instrument for arbitrage transfers.
I am many times convert my funds do Doge when want transfer from exchange to other
Activity: 193
June 19, 2018, 01:10:34 AM
Dogecoin is a cheap coin that is much in the interest of the cryptocurrency community that is listed in the best exchange like poloniex.
very good development. nice.......
Activity: 147
June 19, 2018, 01:05:05 AM

As far as I know its founder has announced that the doge coin has gone beyond their control. so its future will not be that but just fomo as the shark investor
Activity: 340
June 18, 2018, 11:37:34 PM
Dogecoin fan and holder here. I think doge will success sooner or later. Powerful hasrate, huge comunity, cheap transactions and very popular.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 11:19:54 PM
although the bitcoin price is low but this coin has a very good interest, especially the cost of this coin withdraw is so cheap that whatever the circumstances now, I am sure that Dogecoin definitely has a good future
Pages:
Jump to: