Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 42. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:25:46 PM
Nobody will tell you what the potential of this or that coin is with precision! I think that at the moment the crypto-currency market is in such a position that various shields are not in demand, everyone is trying to save their money in stronger and more promising coins! Nobody wants to take chances. And then what will happen next, no one knows!
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
Dogecoin is a great coin, one which has a lot to offer the cryptocurrency market if the developers can figure out more ways to make the coin bigger and better. For me there is no better coin under a dollar right now that I would rather put my money in besides dogecoin because I know it will do well
Activity: 278
June 14, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
I don't think so because there are some people saying that it isn't for the long term investment but it has actually a future in side of it. People are buying dogecoin for a short term investment or trading after it hits the high peak of it they will sell it out then the value will decrease again that is what they are doing in the market of dogecoin.
Activity: 378
June 14, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
I do not consider dogecoin to be a strong cryptocurrency. This is a token that has become popular due to design, not functionality or other advantages. In fact, this coin is the same as hundreds of other tokens.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
June 14, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
As they said, even being a low value currency and made for no purpose DOGE coin and excellent for transactions because the network rates are minimal and transactions are made with incredible speed. It is well probable that until a coin with this transaction power (to substitute the doge) will emerge for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 14, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
This crypto currency is the most convenient to use for many. It is known to everyone and has a positive meaning. With its use, very cheap, fast transactions.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 11:56:39 AM
They have nothing unique, I do not think they have a future. Although sometimes I use this coin because of fast transactions.
Activity: 58
June 14, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
Many people in the Dogecoin dev community have raised issues on Github to improve the Dogecoin codebase. It is also one of the coins which have the most liquidity and trading volume. So yes, it has a good future ahead
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
One of the amazing things I like about Dogecoin is its low transaction fee. That is a feature that can give it an edge when it comes to making micro-payments. I hope some developers come up with something amazing.I believe there is so much potential with this coin.
Activity: 272
June 14, 2018, 04:20:10 AM
I think dogecoin also has hope in the future, because for us dogecoin lately is also very good to see the up and down development is also good, so I think the coin of dogecoin is strong and last longer.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 04:17:08 AM
I think there is a bit of manipulation on Doge in the past. With a fairly small market capitalization, this makes penetration easier and coincidence Doge is also supported by qualified technology. I think the Doge will be in trouble in the future, because nowadays people are more interested in the larger Altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 02:41:06 AM
Many Altcoin lost their momentum earlier this year, but Dogecoin really felt it. Maybe it's not too big and lots of people blow it. Maybe if at this time Dogecoin is no longer popular because people prefer to follow the will of the market. I think it will take a bit of a miracle to get this Altcoin back on its best potential.
Activity: 658
June 13, 2018, 04:09:58 PM
It seems to me that the coin is already on the market for too long and it has already outlived itself and showed all its highs.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 03:51:07 PM
It depends on the traders in exchanges. Dogecoin founder created this coin out of whim (or at least that’s what I’ve read) and without serious plans about it so it doesn’t have any real life use-case except as a store of value that could be used in trading one cryptocurrency to another. In that sense, it could be used as a leverage for when one cryptocoin is about to have a dip - specifically if the price of Dogecoins are somewhat stable over a long period of time. Note: I personally do not hold any dogecoin but my answer is based on the way each crypto coin is gauged and how their prices change over time.
Activity: 840
June 13, 2018, 03:50:47 PM
I do not think that this coin has any great future. I have a feeling that the developers of this coin abandoned their project. The price has not been growing for a long time.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
June 13, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive.

There's no doubt in that! Dogecoin is dirt cheap to acquire and use for your everyday transactions. Not to mention, that transactions settle within a few minutes, in contrast to Bitcoin which takes hours for transactions to confirm on the network. While its useful for many things like tipping and micropayments, it's terrible as a store of value. The huge supply of Dogecoins in existence, will prevent DOGE from increasing to astronomical levels in prices for quite a long time.

Also, there's no active development or innovation in the cryptocurrency, which can be considered obsolete against many altcoins in existence. But, maybe DOGE will have a bright future after all, if people continue to use it in the real world Smiley
Activity: 183
June 13, 2018, 09:29:53 AM
it seems to me that it will be very difficult. because for BTC and ETH still like this .. not like yesterday that soared. but maybe it should be there.
Activity: 95
June 13, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
Its back to the dev, they need improve or makes a another project to gain more valuable. But man... if you the typical a person with bad emotional this coin really like give u a shitt. Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 13, 2018, 06:36:25 AM
Personnally I really like dogecoin which is a fun coin. There is not so much speculation about it and it makes it pretty different from the other altcoin. Moreover, it has a good community who support it. I think dogecoin has a future
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 06:34:19 AM
in my mind, Dogecoin has a future, but from now on they need some improvement on their system to eliminate the bad impression of users in cryptocurrency and the team wants to make the price of these coins increase, and they have to increase this coin. I think this coin is one of the old coins in the crypto world and has a good community that always supports this coin
Pages:
Jump to: