Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 29. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
I agree with you. I believed that this altcoin will grow even more that its value december of 2017. But we don't know what will be the movement in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
I hope that this time, ethereum can increase higher because what I see in the market, this time the market is reverse and wants to increase so the chance for ethereum and other coins is wide open. but I am not expecting to see bitcoin price will down again because yesterday, we are having a little problem to see bitcoin price is getting down.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

Why play in the guessing game? Everything will depend on the situation around the crypto currency. If there are constant streams of bad news, it will not reach. I'm curious, on the basis of what, the forecasts appears, that are similar to yours? Due to what ETH should rise to this level?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
How can you be so sure that it will? Last December was just a hype due to the bunch of forks, have you ever heard a fork for ETH? And most of all, the tokens that is being used today are ERC20 which means that it is compatible to myetherwallet or Ethereum base blockchain. And do you know the fee for sending a token before? If you only knew it cost more than what you earned, i hope it doesn't happen again but i know somehow Ethereum will rise at that month but i think not that high.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
It's minimum. I would say this is the lowest minimum that is expected. I think the price will reach 2000 and even 3000 $. We all believe in the best.
Activity: 395
Merit: 0
I'll tell you so, the Ethereum rate, relative to Bitcoin will be (at least) equal!!! Bitcoin does not "jump", it is a fact!!!  But Ethereum is easy to climb by 1500!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
the dynamics of growth of this currency by the end of the year is always positive! let's hope that the etherium will return its value again!
Activity: 252
you can not be sure about 1500, but I'm sure that he will return to the $ 1000 mark ... let's hope he surpasses it) the more - the better!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Will it make sense to say whether ETH will achieve such a price or not. Now it's hard to talk about this. The market is still in poor condition. What to expect from him, is still unknown. But I would say YES
Activity: 168
This is highly unlikely in my honest opinion because to gain a full momentum to around 850 B market will certainly going to take more than just a few months.
Activity: 129
Eth this year target is 5000 dollars looking at last year price growth we can expect eth may achieve 5000 dollars price by this year-end
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Your concept is attractive to the current society. Therefore, the project will definitely be a success! https://all-stocks.net
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I do not think so. the possibility of eth prices at the end of the year reaching in the $ 1300 price if you see the market now with intense competition. many new quality coins this year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I think ETH will reach to 1500 in the future, not today, not tomorrow, when BTC price from 300usd reach 18000USD in last year, that nothing is impossible, but be careful many people or big holder want to attract the investor boost the price, they all said that ETH will reach 1500 USD in this year, it all comes from the prediction only.  Kiss
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
I think if the positive issue continues until the end of the year, then it is not impossible for eth to reach $ 1500 at the end of 2018. I hope hopefully eth to reach the highest peak like last night.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Yeah its possible. Still have a whole big 6months to go.. That's a long Long time  in crypto anything is possible. Just look at btc last year or ETH late last year..
Merit: 250
I think that ETH can reach 1500 dollars at the end of the year, because it was underrated for a long time while bitcoin has been overrated in my humble opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
ETH can reach a price of 1,700 dollars as early as mid-summer. This is a very real goal, as the ICO market continues to grow.

If several successful ICO projects show good prospects, then investments in ETH will grow
Activity: 115
i think it's still hard with current market condition. well, were on Q2 but i think it's just gonna hit around 1000$ in the end of the year
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think the ETH will cost over $ 2,000 by the end of this year. Nowadays the market is heavily manipulated. Many crypto-currencies are underestimated.
Pages:
Jump to: