Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 30. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
ETH is greatly undervalued but the actual price where it belongs is 1000$ and not 1500$. I can bet that it would not reach 1500$ in the next couple of years. I am 100% sure about this! At max ETH would touch 1000$ and that too around December this year. Till then it will keep moving from 600-900$. The market is green right now and we can expect some growth but this growth will be short lived.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
$1500 is just three times of its current value so for me yes it is very likely.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
Last year I was told that eth would overtake btc in 2017, although eth in 2017 really gave a good upward movement. Let's see if this happens again in 2017
Activity: 68
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
yes I agree with you, if look at the graphs now eth prices start significanly, and maybe later this year, eth will reach $1500
Activity: 168
Based on the movements on the market i dont see this coin reaching 1500 unless there will be a pump. You can see that almost all coins are dragging down whicn indicate that market is bear at all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I believe ETH will reach $1500 in this year, even more than $1500, i believe the market will be raised soon and the ETH will raised too.
ETH has reached $ 1,500 by the end of 2017 and I think this year ETH will achieve much higher value. Ethereum is receiving tremendous support from cryptocurrency investors and many ICO projects are being built on ETH's platform that has made ETH a steady growth for many years. Long-term investment in ETH is a good move.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
I do not know, I'm very confused to predict the price in the future because some current market prices are always beyond expectations. but certainly when bitcoin rises very high maybe ethereum can reach that price.
Activity: 84
actually guessing or predict crypto is difficult because the market is uncertain. but if look at the coinmarketcap now, ETH began to rise in price, and maybe eth can reach $1500 in this year
Activity: 163
Time will answer any doubiety. Let's wait until end of this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data

This will probably happen because it is June and the ETH is at $ 600. If the April trend is happening again, it is predicted that by July 2018, the ETH will rise to $ 900 and will quickly reach $ 1,500 by the end of 2018, according to Alexis Ohanian, co-founder. of Reddit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I believe ETH will reach $1500 in this year, even more than $1500, i believe the market will be raised soon and the ETH will raised too.
Activity: 462
I do not thing we will face with such a big growth of Etherium this year,  as it is involved in many ICO transactions and the market has been in red colors for months - no really significal growth drivers.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I do not know if that price is going to be reached but I have no doubts that the price of ethereum is going to grow at the end of the year and if for some reason that number is not reached I think we are going to come close to it and it will be reached in the next year, so if can make an effort to invest in ethereum now that it has such a great price.
Activity: 154
15000dollars for eth target may be reached by 2020 but this year price target is expected to be around 5000 dollars
Activity: 98
based on result market analyze since a few years earlier it's possible to reach , but not yet certain when it happened
it depends on the level of interest
Activity: 328
I think that there is not much chance about $ 1500, but 1k looks quite likely. I think that it is worth thinking about investing in this coin....
Activity: 434