Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 22. (Read 60663 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Ethereum is always next to bitcoin till now..I'm not sure if Ethereum can pass the bitcoin in 2019 since the bitcoin is the center of all coins but looking forward for that..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:53:56 AM
I dont see this will happen even in the next 4 years my friend. Bitcoin will remain the number coin as per coinmarketcap and the trading volume from every markets. Bitcoin has a founding position and a large user base.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 02:50:01 AM
Ethereum is divided into two blockchains. The two chains have different number of users, and minorities are renamed Ethereum Classic. The majority of the remainder of Ethereum's name may also pass btc in 2019
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 08, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
It is not possible still, Bitcoin is always the dominant currency for the next 10 years and looks at the price difference between the Bitcoin and Ethereum.  See today ETH price decreased a lot in the market and this make there is no comparison between the Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 02:38:27 AM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
Ethereum is a good coin and potentially big in the future but I do not think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin in 2019, I think Bitcoin will still lead the market maybe 5 to 10 years into the future.
ETH is indeed one of the best crypto coin amongst all the coins which are there and that it is having a high demand in the international market as well. Still, I don’t think so that there will come any such situation in which we will be experiencing any such thing as bitcoin is and will always remain at the top of the list. There can be no other crypto coin which can compete with bitcoin in any possible way.
Activity: 86
August 07, 2018, 05:53:04 PM
I think That the Ethereum cryptocurrency will not overtake Bitcoin in 2019. Will remain in second place at the rate, as we have seen for a long time.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
July 28, 2018, 01:04:10 AM
It will never pass BTC in my opinion, Bitcoin will remain dominant for years to come, it is the gold standard of crypto

bitcoin can never be replaced for now or for several years and will still be the top coin. it is very clear in terms of the price between bitcoin and ethereum so far apart that it will be very difficult for the ethereum to pursue and possibly impossible to happen. but in the future we all nobody knows what will happen later, because all things can happen in the world of crypto.
Exactly there is no strong chance for ETH to cross Bitcoin in 2019. And also in order for new altcoin to beat Bitcoin, advancement in the technology is the first and foremost requirement. So if ETH was great enough and if the pace of technological progress was high, there are possibilities that it might outshine Bitcoin but that will take a long time because right now Bitcoin is going high and the stability and the rising trend is showing phenomenal inflow of funds.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 01:55:07 PM
I absolutely don't like the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. ETH and BTC are the strongest coins.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 24, 2018, 03:50:58 AM
What does it mean by? Beyond? Haha, are you fantasizing? No coin can surpass Bitcoin in the next decade, and Bitcoin currently represents the future of the entire cryptocurrency.
Activity: 176
MeVu
July 23, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
In 2019 it's too early, Bitcoin is still the most known coin even between people who don't understand crypto and that's big minus for altcoins at all. Maybe in 2022 it's possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
May be in the distant future, the price of the Ethereum may overtake the price of Bitcoin, but not in nearest future (4-5 years). Bitcoin's technology was revolutionary, but it is also morally obsolete. The Etherium has a very great potential, even in relation to Bitcoin, but right now Bitcoin more powerful. I think next year Ethereum will rise hardly, but it will not be enough to beat Bitcoin price.
Activity: 110
July 23, 2018, 02:23:04 PM
Its absolutely lie, impossible and unfeasible. These word is enough I think. Bitcoin will hit 20k 3 months later. just wait
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 02:10:45 PM
No Ethereum will never pass BTC --> it will be a massive gain from Ethereum but BTC will be the Gold and ETH the silver
Activity: 784
July 23, 2018, 01:59:05 PM
It will never pass BTC in my opinion, Bitcoin will remain dominant for years to come, it is the gold standard of crypto

bitcoin can never be replaced for now or for several years and will still be the top coin. it is very clear in terms of the price between bitcoin and ethereum so far apart that it will be very difficult for the ethereum to pursue and possibly impossible to happen. but in the future we all nobody knows what will happen later, because all things can happen in the world of crypto.
Activity: 82
July 23, 2018, 11:38:11 AM
Imposible for now and 2019..
Never altcoin can beat the Bitcoin.
Need a time and innovation, popularity, and strong community to beat the Bitcoin.
Activity: 36
July 23, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 05:25:32 AM
Eth can't even get better proper now without the help of bitcoin so that is simply not possible to appear. I know vitalik has announced a few accurate plans with eth recently however we want to see the final results first before we will say this is has a hazard to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 459
July 22, 2018, 03:43:55 AM
I think you may know very little about cryptocurrencies. You should learn more and communicate. There are currently no coins that exceed Bitcoin, including Ethereum.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 04:20:24 PM
I think it will not happen ethereum will not be able to beat the bitcoin price and will not be able to pass the trading volume of bitcoin because ethereum has a very unlimited supply so it will be very difficult to climb and when it goes up I'm sure there will be a tremendous dump.
i think evry think are possible in crypto world , eth is more of a general purpose blockchain on which multiple applications can be built , but bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency so it can pass btc but this need a long time .

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 21, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
I hope that BTC will lose its positions sooner or later, because its price is kept on popularity, not on the technical part.
Somehow bitcoin is very well known for people of the world. They even generalize crytocurrency to the name of bitcoin. That's just because the popularity possessed by bitcoin itself. This is the fear that most of altcoin surely have. It would be a long journey for altcoin to pass bitcoin. Just take a look at the naming in this cryptocurrency. Other coins beside bitcoin are called altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: