Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 23. (Read 60664 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 01:11:53 PM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
I don't think that is possible. Bitcoin is known worldwide but not all the people in the world knows about Ethereum yet. Also looking at the margin betwen Bitcoin and Ethereum, Ethereum needs alot to cover in order to meet up or overtake. So i don't see that coming in 2019. Thanks
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
It is more than impossible for me, everything is stable and Bitcoin will never be reached by ethereum, it is not logic and it makes no sense, it is impossible to be honest, but i could be wrong, the entire market is constantly changing.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
I don't think so no one can dictate if eth will pass BTC in 2019 because for me no one can replace BTC the giant and a very promising coin up to date.
I think the same, bitcoin is the king, it was first coin and it is on first place of market, for me it will stay there for X years since now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
July 21, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
Its impossible cause BTC dominance is still getting power and all altcoins are still bleeding.
No chance to pass bitcoin in 2019 maybe after bitcoin halving happens it will pass around 2021.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 12:27:59 PM
Ethereum is one of my favorite altcoin. This is a good potential altcoin. It is very popular, most ICO projects use Ethereum. Every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe that in the future Ethereum will grow stronger and have higher value. Bitcoin is the king of crypto, but it is still very strong. I think Ethereum will need a lot of time to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
I think all possibilities can happen, we must understand that with ETH then everyone can make tokens so this makes the use of ETH keeps increasing while bitcoin feels so expensive that it does not appeal to new comer.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 11:42:07 AM
No, ETH is falling deeply and far away from the BTC, so I think the market is going down like this and the ETH prices are going down sharply, not able to compete with the BTC.
What can happen in this market? I think depending on the time you invest because most of the market is focused on the big news. As the news gets better and more often, the price of the altcoins will increase and vice versa. Most of the people who keep ETH up to this point have huge profits so far
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 21, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
Too fast and early for ETH to pass btc and for me I don't think it will going to happen. Many assume or let's just say those ETH believer say that ETH will pass btc soon but as of now that is negative. Why? As you can see alts are just following the movement of btc both in rise and fall, as simple as that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 09:13:38 AM
2019 is but too early for ETH to attain bitcoin's function. I don't assume ETH can surpass it at some stage in this time but it can inside the coming years because it is certainly a fact that the maximum of the newly indexed cryptocurrencies today are the usage of ETH's ER-20 fashionable of toke that positioned bitcoin's market cap on top.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 21, 2018, 07:54:42 AM
No, ETH is falling deeply and far away from the BTC, so I think the market is going down like this and the ETH prices are going down sharply, not able to compete with the BTC.

the only reason about the downfall of eth is beause bitcoin did also decrease  but im pretty sure that btc  will also increase and eth will also follow . it is also impossible for eth to pass btc because the price of eth is only dependent on the price of bitcoin . altcoins are only cryptos that can have a competition because their values are not tied to each other . eth did also surpasses by other alts last year but unfortunately , eth did recover and take back his number one position . we will never know if eth in 2019 will possibly be dethroned again by other alts .
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 06:54:49 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
Ethereum is a great platform but it will not pass Bitcoin.
You didn't provide any details - in what indicators should BTC pass ETH?
In price - I suppose never, in volume? I doubt it either.
ETH will never pass BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
July 21, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

No and will never happen this days or in future 10 years wasnt enough for this to be granted

Bitcoin as 45,3% dominating market now as almost half of the marketcap i think bitcoins reign will last longer if may not forever, so those whos expecting bitcoin to be overthrowned the answe is not and impossible
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 06:11:23 AM
I don't think so no one can dictate if eth will pass BTC in 2019 because for me no one can replace BTC the giant and a very promising coin up to date.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 01:25:35 AM
I think it will not happen ethereum will not be able to beat the bitcoin price and will not be able to pass the trading volume of bitcoin because ethereum has a very unlimited supply so it will be very difficult to climb and when it goes up I'm sure there will be a tremendous dump.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 20, 2018, 07:45:11 PM
Eth cannot even recover right now without the help of bitcoin so that is merely impossible to happen. I know vitalik has announced some good plans with eth recently but  we need to see the outcome first before we can say that is has a chance to surpass bitcoin.

My friend, I believe that it has some chances to recover but it does not mean that it can surpass Bitcoin. probably, it will never happen in 1-2 years: take the fact that Bitcoin is the market leader as an axiom.
to go beyond bitcoin in 1-2 years I think it will be difficult. bitcoin will also continue to grow although eth will continue to pursue. but we can take advantage of this situation to save eth and btc in 2019 because it will definitely be profitable.
Activity: 104
July 20, 2018, 07:27:53 PM
Hi. ETH or other altcoins cannot surpass BTC for it is the leader in the market of cryptocurrency. Even ETH is growing, same with BTC also. There is possible in surpassing BTC but will take time to happen. ETH is also a good coin same with BTC even it cannot surpass BTC.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
ETH and BTC will forever remain the leaders of the entire cryptocurrency world, because these coins are the most recognizable in the world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 04:02:56 PM
Eth cannot even recover right now without the help of bitcoin so that is merely impossible to happen. I know vitalik has announced some good plans with eth recently but  we need to see the outcome first before we can say that is has a chance to surpass bitcoin.

My friend, I believe that it has some chances to recover but it does not mean that it can surpass Bitcoin. probably, it will never happen in 1-2 years: take the fact that Bitcoin is the market leader as an axiom.
Activity: 476
July 20, 2018, 03:43:46 PM
I think that this is impossible, it is difficult for Ethereum to pass Bitcoin in 2019. Bitcoin is still the strongest, its capital is still much larger than Ethereum. Bitcoin still controls the market. Ethereum will need a lot of time and it must grow stronger. I think that only when Bitcoin is weak will Ethereum have a chance to pass Bitcoin.

Naturally, it is not possible at all. Compare their market cap. Compare their popularity and demand, and you will see that Ethereum will not pass BTC. At least in 1-2 years.
Pages:
Jump to: