Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 24. (Read 60664 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
all possibilities will indeed be possible in the world of cryptocurrency but no one knows exactly what can happen or not. definitely bitcoin will remain the first top coin and no altcoin will replace it, although ethereum one of the bustling altcoin will be able to replace bitcoin of course it will be impossible, in view of the price alone is very much different though bitcoin suffered a considerable price drop in ethereum prices will remain underneath.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:05:30 PM
Everything is possible. But I think that bitcoin will always be king of the cryptocurrency market and no one will ever overtake the first cryptocurrency, since bitcoin already has a lot of fans.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 05:35:42 PM
No, I don't think so. ETH won't pass the bitcoin price in 2019 and even ever! Bitcoin will remain as an unbeatable coin in the crypto industry. Bitcoin is the base of the blockchain technology, It is an uncomparable coin. I really shocked by seeing this types of posts again and again. Howe can people thinks ETH can pass the bitcoin! I don't think ETH even can't hit the half price of bitcoin. By value, price, or popularity, bitcoin is far away from ETH. So here my answer is a big NO
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 19, 2018, 05:02:16 PM
EТН will not overtake Bitcoin either in 2019, or in 3019, never. Bitcoin will forever remain a leader and will never give up this place to any other coin. I think that this is correct.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
July 19, 2018, 04:59:36 PM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?

It has been since old ETH and other coins predicted going to beat BTC, in fact that thing never happened until now although thousands of other types of ETH (altcoin) bring a myriad of innovations to cover the shortcomings of bitcoin. The main reason's that bitcoin's there first, and bitcoin users are much more than ETH users so bitcoin will still occupy the top position of all other digital currencies.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 19, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

I think this is nearly impossible. The price of ethereum rises if the bitcoin price rise. According to this equation, I don't expect that ethereum can pass bitcoin in 2019 Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
This will be difficult to achieve. Bitcoin has a founding position and a large user base.

Crypto currency is already a recognized fact that has to be "legalized" a bit, after which, it will be quite official and recognized money that operates within its technology. If regulation of the crypto-currency begins to occur at the state level, then officials and other specialized structures will have questions to exchange points.
Activity: 331
StartFi
July 19, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

More likely 2026. Ethereum is a very attractive cryptocurrency but 2019 is just impossible to achieve in terms of surpassing Bitcoin.
Indeed, within 5 or 10 years, ETH became the number one currency in the crypto market. At present, many people are unaware of the presence of ETH in this market. Because ETH is not famous as Bitcoin
Activity: 296
July 19, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
Yes, I believe ETH will replace Bitcoin but not in 2019. It will take a very long time for ETH to replace Bitcoin. But anyway ETH is nonetheless a safe and popular coin when it comes in second place
Activity: 271
July 19, 2018, 03:32:25 PM
I do not really think ETH will pass Bitcoin in the future. Because Bitcoin is the king of this market and ETH is hard to overthrow Bitcoin while the ETH community is not as big as the Bitcoin community.

You're wrong to say that the community of ETH is not as big as the Bitcoin community. In fact, people are more supportive of ETH than Bitcoin. Many believe that Bitcoin is the ball and ETH is the real cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
July 19, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
This will be difficult to achieve. Bitcoin has a founding position and a large user base.
I agree with you that Bitcoin is the first coin to be created in the cryptocurrency world, so ETH will not be able to beat Bitcoin. But the future is difficult to predict, but Bitcoin and ETH will always last a long time compared to the altcoin.
Activity: 338
StartFi
July 19, 2018, 03:28:43 PM
I do not really think ETH will pass Bitcoin in the future. Because Bitcoin is the king of this market and ETH is hard to overthrow Bitcoin while the ETH community is not as big as the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 03:20:52 PM
I hope that BTC will lose its positions sooner or later, because its price is kept on popularity, not on the technical part.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 19, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
For me, Bitcoin is the king of the market, the king of all cryptocurrency, will not have any altcoin that can topple Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is expensive, slow, and expensive, I think Bitcoin is the best. Ethereum has great power, it overcomes Bitcoin's many bugs. However, I think Ethereum will need a lot of time to grow like Bitcoin. Only if Bitcoin is weak will Ethereum pass Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
July 19, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
most likely no altcoin will ever dethrone btc
True, I believe in this! Since we all know that the king of crypto is no other that Bitcoin. 2019 is very fast for Eth to dream even 10 years no one can dethrone Bitcoin.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
July 19, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
I think the Ethereum will fall on the contrary, not overtake bitcoin. Ethereum has a lot of holes in the code and interface. If in 2019 they did not solve their problems, the Ethereum will remain like litecoin, not able to grow on their own, without the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 134
July 18, 2018, 09:42:02 PM
it is difficult for ETH to balance the BTC with its monthly trend which is much more valuable than BTC.ditamba the unstable of ETH that makes investors prefer BTC as their investment prey. for all possibilities can still happen in the year 2019.meskipun difficult.
Activity: 31
July 18, 2018, 09:36:45 PM
I like Bitcoin but I don't really see a future for it especially with Ethereum having many more uses. Plenty of alt coins also depend heavily on Ethereum's network making it one of the most necessary cryptos out there. We're seeing many exchanges starting to use Eth as a pair as well because people don't want to wait hours/days for transfers and pay ridiculously high fees.

is it just a matter of time before Ethereum surpasses Bitcoin
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 18, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

Highly unlikely. Although ethereum has so much great potential to boast of, but still it's price value will never surpass that of bitcoin. This is mainly due to the fact that those people that invests into the crypto market cared very little about the technology but mostly cared about on making a massive fortune or the quick buck. We certainly cannot blame them. We invest because we want to get rich quick. And surely bitcoin is the one that will make it happen. This is the fact of life.

Recently, the demand for Bitcoin has dropped very much, it seems that it loses appeal for investment. Perhaps this is why the crypto-currency market fell, because to a greater extent all crypto-currencies depend on the price of Bitcoin.
Although there are many difficulties in the present time, I believe that to be able to overcome the BTC in this market is very unlikely although it is ETH, an altcoin that I evaluate best. Bitcoin's demand in the near future will remain high because more and more countries and services accept Bitcoin as a form of payment.
Activity: 336
July 18, 2018, 09:28:12 PM
we know that ethereum has a great  potential  and a good coin, but it will never pass bitcoin, because as you can see in the market ethereum always relies on the price of bitcoin just like other altcoin in the market. But still we dont know if it will surpass or not  because we cant predict the prices of coin in the market. But in terms of popularity bitcoin is still number 1 thats why no coin can beat bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: