Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 26. (Read 60664 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
July 18, 2018, 04:38:01 AM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
This will not going to happen as no existing altcoins will ever dethrone bitcoin in the ranking due to it's popularity and high volume of transactions.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
I always see the predictions about this. And the reason for that is not really satisfactory. Wait for the strong moves and movement of the next trend. I see the movement of bitcoin> 1k compared to the stagnation of ETH. that's my result Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 04:04:58 AM
I know that bitcoin and ethereum are the top cryptocurrency . Good foundation and development by this two cryptocurrency .
Bitcoin is #1 as of the moment and I dont think that ethereum can surpass bitcoin now or in 2019. Ethereum must need to do more improvement to get the trust of some investors and members here in the forum. It will take longer year before ethereum surpass bitcoin , but this is not impossible to happen.
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 02:54:58 AM
I think in 2019, Bitcoin will remain a market leader, Bitcoin is a giant in the crypto world so its position is very strong and very difficult to replace, my opinion Ethereum will remain in the number 2 maybe up to 5 years ahead.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 12:07:38 AM
Ethereum is a good coin and potentially big in the future but I do not think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin in 2019, I think Bitcoin will still lead the market maybe 5 to 10 years into the future.
Activity: 378
July 17, 2018, 10:20:19 PM
Bitcoin is king and now a benchmark for all coins so I think Ethereum cannot beat Bitcoin,
I think Ethereum can only take second place after Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
July 17, 2018, 10:11:55 PM
No..ethereum will never beat bitcoin in anyway. Bitcoin will always be the first and trustable cryptocurrencies ever. The only one thing bitcoin can lose trust is if sathosi nakamoto can move his stash. It will make whole crypto panic and selling their stash too.ethereum still the best altcoin but will never beat bitcoin whatever the condition is.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
July 17, 2018, 12:32:21 PM
Not only Ethereum won't pass BTC in 2019 but I will go further and say that Ethereum and the rest of the altcoins could see their death in the next 5 years assuming that the development will continue as it is (and from what we've seen, the community is only growing more and more).

What to expect from bitcoin in the future? Atomic swaps, Submarine swaps, Lightning network, Schnorr Signatures, TumbleBit etc. All these things combined with the big community and the strong userbase that bitcoin currently have should give you an idea on what's going to happen.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 17, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
I think that this is impossible, it is difficult for Ethereum to pass Bitcoin in 2019. Bitcoin is still the strongest, its capital is still much larger than Ethereum. Bitcoin still controls the market. Ethereum will need a lot of time and it must grow stronger. I think that only when Bitcoin is weak will Ethereum have a chance to pass Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
ETH is always a fantastic option, especially if you're willing to take some calculated risk. ICOs will be massive this year, and that means risk taking with ETH will be much more prominent.

Not sure if you’re into ICOs at all as well, just going to give you some genuinely promising projects to maybe look into.
 The ICOs are TIP Blockchain, Daostack IO, GrapheneTech, Muirfield IP, Deedcoin, OPP Open Wifi, and Orthonogal.

**TIP Blockchain** aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

**Daostack IO** powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

**GrapheneTech** is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.

**Muirfield IP** is an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.

**Deedcoin** is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

**OPP Open Wifi** is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

**Orthogonal** is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
It's hard to predict actually, Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency and I think no one altcoin is beat Bitcoin within next 1-2 years. But you have to keep in mind that this is the crypto world so everything can happen here. I have an opinion and that is, probably within a few years we can see a coin that will beat Bitcoin.

I suppose, here, we can make some prediction. It will not happen in 2018-2019. probably, one day Ethereum will really try to reach Bitcoin but we will have to wait for it at least for several years more.
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 01:49:31 AM
Eth cannot even recover right now without the help of bitcoin so that is merely impossible to happen. I know vitalik has announced some good plans with eth recently but  we need to see the outcome first before we can say that is has a chance to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 15, 2018, 10:16:14 PM
I don't think so. Market cap of Bitcoin still so big compare to ethereum. Ethereum will not surpass Bitcoin, becuase Bitcoin has different function compare to Ethereum, they are very different. But they are both the best!
Activity: 169
ExToke - Fee Free Trading
July 15, 2018, 07:57:56 PM
No, I don't think it will happen ever. ETH never can overcome Bitcoin's Fame, Value, Popularity. Why people compare bitcoin with other coins,l I really can't think about it. You can compare ETH with NEO or EOS. But with bitcoin? No way. Bitcoin will remain the king of the cryptocurrency. Before asking questing I think you should read the history of Bitcoin and how bitcoin come here. Good Luck
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 15, 2018, 07:56:31 PM
It's a big NO. Why? Because thinking how bitcoin reached its position today is like building a wooden house without wood and nails. I mean, it took a decade for bitcoin to reach its position now and looking how big its market cap compared to ETH is just a clear proof that ETH can't even go near BTC's market cap in 2019.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
I think the probability is very high. ETH definitely should be greater than btc but the only question is the time. I suppose late 2018/2019 is that time.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
I don't think that. Etherium or the other of altcoin need more time to pass bitcoin. Agree that altcoin was created with good idea and in a strong platform, dev team need time to develop their idea, and market need time to consider invest.
Activity: 72
July 15, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
Whatever new crypto currency is not appearing in our world, Bitcoin will always be the king of the crypto currency market. The one who first appeared will always remain first.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 15, 2018, 11:19:07 AM
That will never happen, bitcoin is go-ahead, eth will never pass bitcoin on price

Who knows, man? Ethereum is an extremely powerful altcoin, and more and more people support it and want to buy and hold for long. I can easily admit that the time when ETH will overcome Bitcoin will come.
So you think that this time will happen in future? That etherum will be "better" than bitcoin in price and amount of users? For me it COULD happen but i don' think that it will happen in near future or even in future.
Activity: 490
July 15, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
That will never happen, bitcoin is go-ahead, eth will never pass bitcoin on price

Who knows, man? Ethereum is an extremely powerful altcoin, and more and more people support it and want to buy and hold for long. I can easily admit that the time when ETH will overcome Bitcoin will come.
Pages:
Jump to: