Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 29. (Read 60664 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 12:48:23 PM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
it's pretty much possible especially after the implementation of sharding, ethereum will be fast and with low fees  and it's already used for most of io with it's smart contract , so i don't see the use of bitcoin in the future
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
I dont think that it will happen, there are better things to see happening on the next few years, but i dont think that bitcoin is going to be replaced by etheruem, because it does not make much sense at all, i think that it can not happen, that is all
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 08, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
BTC will always be the store of value in this market and eth the leading blockchain for projects
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 08, 2018, 12:10:49 PM
indeed ethereum is very popular for ico platform but i think ethereum can not yet overtake bitcoin volume because bitcoin is kripto king
As quoted bitcoin is the base for the entire digital currency. Ethereum being a follower and the name itself indicates it as an alternate to the bitcoin. Based on this it will serve as the leading asset among altcoins. Ico's using it as an platform makes it more stronger than other altcoins and this doesn't mean bitcoin will get passed by ethereum.
Activity: 135
July 08, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
It is possible because i see lot of potencial in this project even ico's are you already using ethereum payment
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
July 08, 2018, 11:30:53 AM
i am sure not possible happens in 2019. BTC has great impact in market. It need to take for long time for ETH to have such great power as BTC. But personally i invest ETH more than BTC. Because BTC is old and ETH is more effective and useful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 11:05:39 AM
Ethereum is one of the best in the market for crypto, it is always in second place on the coinmarketcap. Ethereum is widely used in ICOs projects. Compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum is faster, cheaper. However, I think that Ethereum will find it hard to pass Bitcoin in 2019. At present Bitcoin is strong, it's king of all, Ethereum will need a lot of time and effort to overcome Bitcoin.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 07:41:34 AM
indeed ethereum is very popular for ico platform but i think ethereum can not yet overtake bitcoin volume because bitcoin is kripto king
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 08, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

The price different is very high between bitcoin and ethereum. In my opinion, it is nearly impossible to close this gap for ethereum in 2019 or in the following years.
  Well bitcoin is an expensive asset of this crypto and ethereum is on top 2 of all asset. Both has its own diversity and run on different ways, but it all depends on their strategy, if ethereum can surpass on bitcoins value., then it is good because we all know that Eth is one of a best asset we invisted. But unfortunately, the market is volatile and no one can predict on the future, so let us just focus on the present scenarios that happening in this crypto world, so we can deliberate the future between Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I hope we can see the the prices of both ethereum and bitcoin incredibly high in the future. And also, I want to see  some different, successful and decentralized coins which are as strong as ethereum and bitcoin on the top levels.
Activity: 102
July 08, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
To be honest, I don't believe that such a thing can happen, BTC can't be surpassed, at least not in 2019. Although ETH is also a very good crypto, but there is still a big gap with BTC.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
No one can predict the market at this time, prices are constantly rising and falling by the market. Do not follow any trend, but just expect the right level you will succeed and patiently wait.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 03:04:29 AM
I think ethereum is a strong and a trusted coin but it will not be enough to overtake bitcoin not this year or over the years since bitcoin is the pioneer of all cryptocurrencies even it is a anonymous coins.
Activity: 196
July 08, 2018, 02:35:04 AM
It is impossible for eth to cross the bitcoin, even though Us government declares ETH is not a security coin. But the potential of this coin seems to be very impressive but to cross the bitcoin it is quite difficult.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 08, 2018, 02:14:06 AM
I doubt that bitcoin can be bit by Ethereum in 2019. I think Ehtereum a strong coin but 2019 will be the year of the bitcoin
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 12:56:25 AM

There are some who says that in no time ethereum will replace bitcoin in #1 cryptocurrency, but this is just some of prediction and speculation of some member here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 07, 2018, 11:41:19 PM
what do you expect if eth get through btc in 2019?
with the average support of shitcoin, I think eth will not be able to achieve it.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 07, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

The price different is very high between bitcoin and ethereum. In my opinion, it is nearly impossible to close this gap for ethereum in 2019 or in the following years.
  Well bitcoin is an expensive asset of this crypto and ethereum is on top 2 of all asset. Both has its own diversity and run on different ways, but it all depends on their strategy, if ethereum can surpass on bitcoins value., then it is good because we all know that Eth is one of a best asset we invisted. But unfortunately, the market is volatile and no one can predict on the future, so let us just focus on the present scenarios that happening in this crypto world, so we can deliberate the future between Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 07, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
July 07, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

I never expected any other coin to beat bitcoin. Honestly, I feel worried, when this happens, maybe any cryptocurrency will be on the verge of collapse. Fortunately, this case will never be because in terms of price alone this difference is very far significant.
Although Bitcoin has a lot of problems, I still believe that it will be very difficult for any coin to replace the bitcoin in the crypto market. ETH is an altcoin I best evaluated on the crypto market and it carries its own mission in this market and Bitcoin is so.
Jr.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 07, 2018, 06:32:54 PM
I highly doubt it happened, because bitcoin is however the world's first crypto so I do not think anyone will be able to compete in spite of any coin like eth though.

Yes I believe that is the main factor to consider when it comes to answering related questions... But if major company seek and only approved ETH for payment in there group of companies then there is a slight possibility of it.
Pages:
Jump to: