Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum fail if Vitalik dies? - page 6. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 10:52:49 AM
I think that this news will be bad for the company and probably will be great fall.

I think that any news has a positive effect on the course of the coins. If Vitalik dies, then some large company will definitely buy his stocks and news about the merger will only improve the situation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
I think that this news will be bad for the company and probably will be great fall.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 07:52:41 AM
cryptocurrency must not depend on one person. the main principle is the decentralization so the project must work even if the main developer goes away.
Yeah, but everything in our world depends on different persons, countries depend on their leaders, companies depend on their CEOs, works of art depend on their creators and so on
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes

Ethereum blockchain , i think is an open source platform, i quite believe that the death of one person might not have serious negative implications to the smooth operations of the Ethereum ecosystem,that is the essence of team work,Vitalik Buterin is not sole programmer of Ethereum blockchain
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 17, 2018, 07:37:21 AM
Well in my opinion, if Vitalik dies then Ethereum will have a crash that will last maybe a few months. But consumer and market confidence will rebound it to such heights that those who bought Ethereum during the crash will likely become rich men and women provided they invested very big during the crash.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
November 17, 2018, 07:27:27 AM
Panic would really be guaranteed and such death of ETH founder will make some noise and will mainly affect ETH price and might dump to the bottom
but we know that there are still developers behind it which can able to retain such project so i dont see that it wont really be easily die if its founder
die along the way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 07:27:04 AM
ETH if it wants to develop better. I think the founders need to leave the project instead of overly influencing the project. Otherwise it is centralized, not decentralization. I hope eth is on the right path. The influence of the founder does not affect the success of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 07:22:33 AM
ETH will going on its way even its founders died. Its not a big problem that ETH has already known more then Vitalik. More over any successful project in the world will be more valuable if it can stand without need of founders, if development goes then ETH will go on it way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 17, 2018, 07:16:04 AM
What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes

If this's true, I think this will trigger a deep sense of worry especially for users of ethereum and the reason's because Vitalik Buterin is the only person who plays an important role, in the development of ethereum coins. And he also, including one of those who understood cryptographic coding even he was probably the second best after Satoshi Nakamoto. But we shouldn't have to worry, maybe on the other day there will be another Vitalik-Vitalik that accompanies ethereum.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 06:34:03 AM
Honestly I though something happened with vitalik during last bloodbath with ethereum. On okex futures price dropped to 142 $ per ethereum and I catched margin call
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 17, 2018, 06:30:05 AM
Personally, I continue to believe in the enormous importance and potential of successful development of Ethereum even in a situation if Vitalik unexpectedly leaves the project. Of course, Vitalik did a great and important job for the development of Ethereum, but today Eth can continue to develop without it thanks to a competent strategy and an excellent development team.
Activity: 303
November 17, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

In some time it might affect but for the long term it doesn't seem to be, because it's not just vitalists who manage the blockhere ethereum, we see Bitcoin until now the inventor has never appeared in the public but its development is quite impressive even more than expected since satoshi disappeared
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 05:44:44 AM
No, the community will pull together to keep it alive. Like BTC.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 17, 2018, 05:43:57 AM
Although Vitalik Buterin is the founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin does not dominate the Ethereum trend in terms of price and quantity, depending on the buyer!
Activity: 255
November 17, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
Personally, I don't think so. Because Ethereum today is a successful and popular cryptocurrency with an excellent concept of further development, of great importance for the development of the market of crypto and digital society. Despite the significant contribution that Vitalik made, Ethereum and without it will be able to successfully develop in the future.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 07:13:02 PM
Personally, if vitalik dies I don't think ETH too will die. Initially there might be some sought of instability on the short run. But with a superb support team, on the long run it will recover and become of the most sort after alt coin.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 16, 2018, 06:55:52 PM
I think it would be a panic. But a solid project like ethereum never depends on a person's life. Because the developer of ethereum is not only Vitalik, there are many others.

That's certainly true, mate. Ethereum might continue to live on its own even after Vitalik's death. Of course, prices will be on a downfall due to FUD across many cryptocurrency exchanges. However, the event will be temporary as prices and user interest start to rise again. The wide variety of developers working on the Ethereum project, shows how strong the same is as a blockchain network for the masses.

However, if the people on the mainstream world were accustomed to Vitalik's appearance every time, they could lose faith in the Ethereum project if no successor comes up with the same or comparable knowledge of Vitalik. As such, prices could take a long time before they rise, the same way it's happening with Bitcoin right now. In the bright side, Ethereum will still function as intended since it's a decentralized blockchain network after all.

Nonetheless, I believe that Ethereum will last for many years, the same way Bitcoin will. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 336
November 15, 2018, 06:55:40 PM
I don't think that anything can effect ethereum. To my mind, it will be very successful and it will rise with time and maybe even replace btc or maybe it will be used along with btc
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 15, 2018, 06:53:42 PM
I think this event will be very negative for the price of Ether. Usually, people are keenly reacting to similar events in the world of cryptocurrencies.

cryptocurrency must not depend on one person. the main principle is the decentralization so the project must work even if the main developer goes away.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 06:48:37 PM
It seems to me that such news will definitely have a negative impact on the ethereum project and it is quite likely that it will never be on the top of the altcoin rating again
Pages:
Jump to: