Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 24. (Read 4019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2018, 02:43:38 PM
Our generation will not see this. But actually cash is useless. Digital payments are more effective and easy
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 12, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
seen from time to time economic change digital money is progressing and increasing,seen from the volume of society about what cryptocurency is..I myself have confidence that later the modern period will begin to leave payments in cash and will be transferred in digital form,in terms of security and public comfort in making any transactions related to payments..
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
October 12, 2018, 02:39:00 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

mayeb in centuries we'll go cashless but i don't think so that crypto will replace the money since money is backed by the gold but i do believe not all the money us backed by gold.  crypto will not be the only and main mean of payment if we goes cashless in 60 years, there will be more method of payments like quantum computing etc
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
cash money cycle will end very soon, even today, even when the credit cards or something had decreased, a new revolution with the blockhain is alive, we will see what will happen in the future ...
Activity: 266
October 12, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
Hi. I think that humanity will stop using cash, but it will take 50 years. In the future, money may be in person’s dna.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 12, 2018, 02:16:08 PM
I don't think so, cash is still the main payment for people. Even when it can be changed into card transaction or peer to peer through the phone or crypto, but I think cash is still more widely used by most users. Even yeah with digital payment or transaction like what i said before is give a lot of benefits. Like there is a track record for transaction. But people still choose for have a cash for transaction, it's like they afraid to believe that they don't have a cash if they used digital currencies. So, i think it's impossible for humanity to stop using cash.
because really the ease of handling real money makes paper money just not replaceable. Honestly, I can hardly imagine how my elderly parents or My small children can use cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Yup, you're right. And i think that's the point, paper money is easy to use for everyone even for an old men or a kids as a payment.
That can only be applied in our real life but what will be happening if all of the future will be related with the technology? remember about a lot of countries are creating so many advertisement for ordinary person to use the digital cash instead of the real money. This another point that need to be discussed by everyone in here.
Oh, yeah i forgot how if happened like that in the future.. So, is that mean many countries are trying to make a lot of people move into digital cash right? Well, it can be good and maybe if that is really happening are it will be more easy like just slide a card for make a payment or something like that. But i still can imagine of it  Sad
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 12, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
Of course, it will take a very long time until people can completely abandon the money, but it is more dependent on the government, which is not profitable. Cryptocurrency is a completely new round of development in the field of money, as once plastic cards. Cryptocurrencies are much more convenient and safer, people will eventually understand this and their lives will change for the better.
Activity: 499
October 12, 2018, 02:01:27 PM
Hopefully, cryptocurrency will remain so far there's still existence of technology, so also cash will remain because they don't affect each other.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
October 12, 2018, 01:51:10 PM
this could be a future reason with a variety of technology systems that continue to grow, so that the thinking in the future era of people will leave paper money and then use electronic money, for example by using crypto, and also even unconsciously we slowly will leave paper money and will replace it with crypto. smart analysis
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 01:40:59 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Actually, human was begin with no cash in their trading system. We used goods to trades goods long time ago.
Money was created to make our trading easier. After paper money, comes digital money.
And now, bitcoin was created as a digital currency. So i think it wont be impossible for us, to no longer use money anymore in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
from what you say, it has begun to be seen clearly with technological advances in this era, all can use services without cash, it only takes time for everyone to stop using cash because the people lack understanding or a weak economy. in the world of crypto is very advanced with its system so as to facilitate all the easy and fast exchange of money, for now it is still too fast to conclude it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
Cash still used, can not be completely removed. It is necessary to purchase in places where there are no qualified and advanced equipment.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 12, 2018, 12:03:20 PM
maybe in the distant future, people will completely stop using money and will switch to cryptocurrency. but for now it is unreal. Many countries should accept cryptocurrency, but this does not mean that the entire population will use only cryptocurrency
true, people will still using cash for long long time until the cryptocurrency could fulfill all it need to replace cash, it will need a lot of further development and also crypto need to be completely accepted by society,as we see now not everyone can accept crypto
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 12, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
maybe in the distant future, people will completely stop using money and will switch to cryptocurrency. but for now it is unreal. Many countries should accept cryptocurrency, but this does not mean that the entire population will use only cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:53:26 AM
my opinion is that sooner or later digital money will win cash, well, think about what to store them, what to transport them, to serve ATMs, it's all1 is actually very expensive, just the problem is that there are many hackers on the Internet who can now easily transfer your money to themselves, that's when we find a way to get rid of them that's when crypto and will be very relevant, and slowly the blockchain does it.
Activity: 196
October 12, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
maybe it can be happen, who knows what will happen on the future, in additional every day growth of our Technology became more fast, so i think maybe it would be happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
To be honest, it seems to me that I can already use a card that today has very wide possibilities for use, so I would probably say that fiat money will soon run out and will never be used, today there is electronic money and they should be used.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 12, 2018, 11:51:07 AM
i do believe that there will come a time that people will stop using cash and will go for crypto in exchanges and i know that we are still in early age of crypto but i have a strong faith that this is the future of currency exchanges.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 12, 2018, 11:46:30 AM
Perhaps, but it will not be soon. cryptocurrency is not yet sufficiently developed. In the future, the only thing that can be is that some countries will accept and will only actively use cryptocurrency

in stages it is possible that cash will be replaced. but we also don't know this yet. the problem is that the situation is getting worse so we can't guess. Moreover, Crypto has also only been running for a while, not so long ago. so it takes time too.
Activity: 42
October 12, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
The same thought comes to my mind sometimes. But I think It will very difficult to change almost every nation of the world from fiat currencies to crypto withing few decades. Because usage of money has a very long history which is coming from early ages of civilization. To change this system it will take a very long time as same as we have taken to practice fiat money.

According to my opinion, It is a challange to practice these technologies over all counties. Still there are considerably large gaps between technology and financial abilities among different countries. When considering a single country, there can be different types of resistances against crypto economy inside the county, such as lack of knowledge, government rules etc. I feel that because I have a good understanding about how the knowledge of crypto in my county. It will be very difficult to convert all traditional currency systems in to a digital currency system.

I can't say this is impossible, but if it will happen I believe it is not so far. Still the beginning. 
Pages:
Jump to: