Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 26. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 05:03:13 PM
Its clear that someday the people will stop using cash money and will pay everything on electronic devices. The question is just when? When you look today, there are a lot of people who pay everyday with credit card and other electronic payment method. And it comes everyday more. So the cash fiat money will someday dissappear. But if it will be replaced by cryptocurrencies, that is the big question!

I guess humanity won't give up using money soon cause there're many undeveloped regions. What concerns developed countries, they're quickly shifting to electronic money! That's good for the economy and environment!
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 11, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
Eventually, yes. Even now we see more and more digital payments which take the form of either online purchases via paypal or banks. Plus, not many people carry cash with them. Soon we will transition into a cashless society
i thinkmthat it will happen in tje far away future maybe after fifty year from now pr soemthing like that not sooner in my opinion
The fact is that paper money can withdraw only in the period when new generations change and Starikov will not be. I can hardly imagine the moment when older people use cryptocurrency or bank cards to pay their bills or buy at the grocery store. The value of banknotes is that they are easy to use.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 04:59:44 PM
It’s tempting to forecast the demise of cash. In fact, people have been predicting the end for physical money for nearly 60 years. With the rise of credit cards, contactless payments and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin the death knells have only gotten louder. It may seem like physical money could soon be a thing of the past, but if you take a closer look at the evidence – and the intriguing psychological relationship we have developed with notes and coins – you’ll find that it’s a bit premature to predict cash’s disappearance.
Activity: 252
October 11, 2018, 04:57:22 PM
Eventually, yes. Even now we see more and more digital payments which take the form of either online purchases via paypal or banks. Plus, not many people carry cash with them. Soon we will transition into a cashless society
i thinkmthat it will happen in tje far away future maybe after fifty year from now pr soemthing like that not sooner in my opinion
Activity: 252
October 11, 2018, 04:56:39 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
i th8nk thaf yes humanity will stop using cash one day but in my opinipn that day is far afr away form the prwsent time
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
October 11, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
I think cash isn't easy to disappear, and for decades to come I think cash will still be used. People will choose a sense of security and stability and it is in cash, and for crypto before getting approval from the government it will be very risky to become a currency.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 11, 2018, 04:44:16 PM
I think nope,people were not going to stop by using cash because that is there always way by paying any transactions or in any kinds of paying.,and as usual it is very comfortable to hold actual money like when we buy in mini stores,or sari sari stores,so there is no possibility that real fiat will be gone ever.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 04:30:20 PM
humans always need conventional money to transact, it cannot be replaced because of the uneven economic level
I believe that paper money people will use for a long time. Then it will be replaced by virtual money , alternatives to current VISA and MC . And cryptocurrency will always be an alternative way of exchanging money between people.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 04:29:22 PM
I think while people are not ready to switch completely to cryptocurrency. Virtual currency can not yet fully function. And perform all functions as cash currency. But, I think this is a matter of time. In the future, it is possible that cash will not be so interesting.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
humans always need conventional money to transact, it cannot be replaced because of the uneven economic level
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 04:27:33 PM
At the moment it is impossible, in the future it may be. But for this it is necessary that all countries of the world recognize cryptocurrency as a means of payment. But then the whole principle of cryptocurrency can be violated - decentralization. Let's see how it will be in the future ..
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
October 11, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
I think the whole world will stop using cash in the future and new things will come. Crypto might be a good one but not as it is right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 11, 2018, 03:59:43 PM
I am not sure that everything can be decentralized like crypto. Many people have more  trust on centralized system and they loved to be under guarantee  from governments. But I am quite sure that near future crypto will be major money.  
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 03:59:35 PM
I think that early or late the world will be using digital currencies always. It will be not BTC or ETN. It will be existing currencies in crypto forms. However, cash will not disappear very soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 03:57:29 PM
That will never happen. You can watch the news, and probably will often hear the countries have dollar reserves, why they reserve dollars when it is not the official money in their country.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 11, 2018, 03:57:19 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
Cash is not going anywhere for another 100 years at least. Most likely, your friends were not in the third world and remote corners of the planet. Let them look on the Internet how people live there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 03:52:35 PM
In the future there may be a cure for blindness or an easy way for them to get connected. There is voice recognition that is improving all the time or a digital assistant that can help with payment matters. Might even be easier for them to pay with digital help than travel to the shops to buy stuff they can get online via crypto
Activity: 350
October 11, 2018, 03:49:55 PM
   There are categories of people who cannot switch to digital money, for example, blind people or old people or other citizens.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 11, 2018, 03:24:54 PM
No, I think that all types of money - cash, non-cash money and cryptocurrency will exist simultaneously. The amount of cash will be reduced, but it is unlikely to be able to get rid of them completely.
  No state will ever switch to the use of cryptocurrency, because the cryptocurrency can not be associated with the economy of a particular state.
Pages:
Jump to: