Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 25. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 11:35:11 AM
Perhaps, but it will not be soon. cryptocurrency is not yet sufficiently developed. In the future, the only thing that can be is that some countries will accept and will only actively use cryptocurrency
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
October 12, 2018, 11:25:08 AM
I don't think an era would ever come when people would stop using cash, personally I use card for most of my transactions but the fact is that there are small payments you make that do not justify the use of card, for example you want to buy a candy for your child, it costs just a few cents, if you use a card to pay for it, you would look stupid.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
October 12, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
I think people will stop using cash when old generations will be dead because new generations are familiar with the technology, bitcoin and credit cards.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 12, 2018, 11:20:03 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
i think the future of crypto world is connected with new generations mostly. those who will be born when crypto is popular just wouldn't be able to imagine the world without it
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 12, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
Humanity will never stop using cash.
there are so many people who have no internet connection nor even an idea to use it.
cryptocurrency depends over the connection through the internet.
This will not be good for those who don't know how to operate.
But soon i know there will be a way that BTC will be the currency of the world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
Not soon. Although over the past year there have been many changes in my "village": the shuttle buses began to accept payment by cards, heh, in my area it can be considered a cyberpunk: old buses and contactless payment  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
It's been a while now the world has been talking about cashless society, but it has
not been implemented. I believe the world was been thinking in the line of using card which is centralized. Just recently the CEO of Alibaba, though not a fan to bitcoin, was talking about bitcoin and blockchain being the solution to the cashless society that we long envisaged.
This might bring about the revolution and adoption in the crypto space that we have been looking forth to.
This is the link which expresses his opinion:
https://www.ccn.com/jack-ma-i-pay-special-attention-to-blockchain-bitcoin-to-create-cashless-society/
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 12, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
I think in the future it will be done. Because people more interested with cryptocurrency than cash.  And it more safe, simple and easy to use cryptocurrency than cash. 
Activity: 686
October 12, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
i dont think so. both are important. for a example few decades ago there was only mail system which is operated by post office and humans. but after finding internet email service started and everyone is using email now. but still the post office and related operations are doing in world. so i think people will use crypto to make things easier but i hope they will not stop using cash..
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
not everyone can understand with the rapid advancement of technology today, it is necessary to change generations to be able to apply the current technology to be used by everyone so that the cash currency is abandoned
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 12, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
I think cash isn't easy to disappear, and for decades to come I think cash will still be used. People will choose a sense of security and stability and it is in cash, and for crypto before getting approval from the government it will be very risky to become a currency.

Cash or fiat will continue to exist for more years because are not easily use to transact digitally and it will take more year before the so called cashless society will succeed in replacing the cash. Governments might also their fiat or national currency into virtual currency to counter the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies in the future. If the fiat converted into digital form, the people will going to choose between a centralized and decentralized currencies.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
I also found this problem, I found that some countries have begun to embrace such coins, such as China and Japan in Asia, they seem to have left the banknotes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
October 12, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
It is a very interesting question. I often saw how it was asked in local branches. But no one gave a clear answer.
I still think that cash will not go anywhere else at least 50 years. Not so everyone is now trained in terms of e-commerce.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
October 12, 2018, 04:25:03 AM
This is an inevitable phenomenon in the development of human civilization. This represents a kind of progress of mankind. You must know that this is definitely not a small step. This is an important step in the comprehensive access to the information society and the information age.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 04:12:47 AM
It is a good way, but considering some people that lives on the urban place, or like in a mountain, where cryptocurrency is still not their own thing, or they don't have a internet connection. It would be better to address the most important facts first before going to this case.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 11, 2018, 05:28:47 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

It is already the era of credit and debit cards. People are using cash very rarely. I think next step will be card less transactions and billing. We will have some cheap injected in our wrist or the billing will be done with a help of scanning our faces or something like that. Why to carry cards or cash? New technologies make everything easier and more comfy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:10:34 PM
I doubt that i don't  think we can go on cashless.... Cryptocurrency will benefits a lot when it comes to online money transactions and others... But it can't take over cash money. Looking at crypto, government don't have power to control it and there are lot of risk involve in it with this I don't think it will be possible for humanity stop using cash.
Activity: 224
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 11, 2018, 05:06:00 PM
Its clear that someday the people will stop using cash money and will pay everything on electronic devices. The question is just when? When you look today, there are a lot of people who pay everyday with credit card and other electronic payment method. And it comes everyday more. So the cash fiat money will someday dissappear. But if it will be replaced by cryptocurrencies, that is the big question!

I guess humanity won't give up using money soon cause there're many undeveloped regions. What concerns developed countries, they're quickly shifting to electronic money! That's good for the economy and environment!
yes taht is what i mean but soem day they will develop ag least i hope so but the question is whrn and how long we will need to wait
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 05:05:20 PM
Perhaps in the future it will be so. You see how fast technology evolves. And virtual money is not as strange and transcendental as it seemed before. It remains to wait and watch the events.
Activity: 224
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 11, 2018, 05:05:13 PM
humanity will stop using cash but i doubt tht in will affect all the rth as in Africa for instane is long long way from this
Pages:
Jump to: