Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 27. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 03:06:04 PM
I think in the future everyone will stop using cash and will switch to crypto. instead crypto will be controlled by the government and there will be no more blockchain excess as an Anonymous currency because all transactions will be monitored by the government.
I am not sure of your opinion if humans do not use cash again in the future. it is very difficult to separate cash from humans because they are already intertwined from time to time and cash is a means of transaction as well as human daily payments. if it wants to happen I think it takes a very long time to convince the government.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 11, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
i think it will be mixed with credit cards. no idea why it will be so, though. i don's see the reason why the crypto should dissapear, i think its only too natural that new time brings new tools
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
October 11, 2018, 02:33:05 PM
I will not say that cash will be stopped completely but maybe it will still be there as a secondary option and the transition will not be easy although we are moving towards that goal but it will take many many years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
Well, if you look carefully at what they want to do, I mean the bankers,and those who drive all this performance,then they definitely want to control everyone,and know about everything and everyone,and if the cash remains, then how do they know who what where and at what price bought!? here's the answer that in the near future cash will completely go away,for this and begins the promotion of blockchain and cryptocurrency, to know everything about everyone!
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
October 11, 2018, 01:47:45 PM
i believe people will eventually turn into cryptocurrencies for payments.  blockchain technologies have alot of potential and a lot of institutions and governments are starting to take notice about this on how blockchain technology would be applicable into their line.  there would come a day in which majority of the payments happening around the world would be in cryptocurrency.  but we can't say fiat would be eliminated totally, because there would still be certain part of the world where there is no internet.  remember, no internet =  no crypto.
Activity: 560
October 11, 2018, 01:44:17 PM
I think yes. It is inevitably. But it will come over time. It would be true for 15-20 years from now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
I think Its going to happen one day actually. People don't need paper to count debts and credits. Even now all money are just numbers on the US Bank accounts
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 11, 2018, 01:17:59 PM
Of course, perhaps paper money will gradually be squeezed out of everyday life. Now there are a lot of gadgets that use fingerprint scanners, or face-eyd. Similar technologies may be introduced into the payment system.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 01:11:27 PM
I think no... since theres a lot of people on urban city and some people is not a tech-savvy so it would be hard for them to learn it. And you know that if people from that city will have device to purchase something then it might be risk of theft Thats how life going
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 11, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
Maybe yes, but it will not be very soon and it`s gonna be a long process. However, people will understand that it`s very easy to use crypto or smth else
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 01:00:26 PM
I think in the future everyone will stop using cash and will switch to crypto. instead crypto will be controlled by the government and there will be no more blockchain excess as an Anonymous currency because all transactions will be monitored by the government.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 11, 2018, 12:58:29 PM
I think yes, because i`m tired of this paper sheets and change after purchases. eMoney is much more comfortable
Activity: 462
October 11, 2018, 12:56:13 PM
In 2025, cash money will lose its function in trade. Real currencies finished historical development. Meden Banks should substitute local crypto money instead of national currencies. Crypto-money technology offers advantages in terms of transfer rate and transfer commission.
Cash has several problems, especially values that are different in each country, so using crypto will all be in harmony. crypto has many advantages that cash doesn't have so I also believe that one day crypto will replace cash now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
October 11, 2018, 12:32:24 PM
In 2025, cash money will lose its function in trade. Real currencies finished historical development. Meden Banks should substitute local crypto money instead of national currencies. Crypto-money technology offers advantages in terms of transfer rate and transfer commission.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 06:01:46 AM
I think the future of payment will be cashless but as your friends said, it will  take many years before this come to reality globally. Cryptocurrencies will also play a vital role in human cashless society.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 11, 2018, 05:53:37 AM
humans will really use virtual money or run out of cash if all humans really know crypto,
and to get there is not fast in this year of the year, it can be 100 or 150 years to come
where all humans use virtual money for all activities in the transaction.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
October 11, 2018, 05:45:01 AM
At this time cash has two versions including Digital and Physical.  In my opinion cash will continue to exist as long as the country that created it's still there. Even today the existence of cash currency, still dominates as the only means of payment that's easily accepted by the public. Besides that the acceptance's also very broad it seems unmatched.
Activity: 238
October 11, 2018, 05:17:25 AM
I'm counting on that. I think that cash is a relic of the past and I hope that in the future all calculations will be done only with the help of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
October 11, 2018, 05:04:15 AM
This is also my dream. I hope that in any future country, I can complete all payments by mobile phone or a card, instead of always changing the legal currency!
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 05:02:57 AM
No doubt about coins and crypto finance being more popular in the nearest future, but I don't believe it will permanently eliminate physical cash use. The world is too big,  there are still lot of places and people that doesn't even know about internet and it's usage.
Pages:
Jump to: