Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 114. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 01:44:29 PM
There are too many scammers, as well as ICO with bad business models, too many noisy information, also regulatory crackdown. I think ICO will change significantly in 2018.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 01, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
ICOS will become more and more scrutinized and regulated, that is a certainty and given but I doubt we will see a total end and blanket ban of ICOS in the near future. I think that ths kind of crowd funding and capitalization for new and established business using this crypto tokenizing method has made it far easier for companies to raise capital outside of the more traditional institutions and methods and I am thinking more niche companies and high tech businesses will be using this method to collect capital in order to expand and grow.
Activity: 364
February 01, 2018, 12:57:10 PM
I think this year ICO will continue to exist. Because there are still a lot of startups or companies that just pioneered and started to build and seek funds from the ICO they do. I think that is natural, but I am very disappointed with the scammers who use ICO for their personal interests, I hope they are gone from this world.
Activity: 336
February 01, 2018, 11:03:00 AM
I think Ico's ll be also in future but I think number of Icos  ll be limited, now are too much icos these ico ll start to decrease in next months.
Activity: 280
February 01, 2018, 10:59:36 AM
I believe that at the moment the ICO is at the initial stage of development. In 2018, the number of ICOs should increase dramatically, so they will not die out exactly.
Activity: 390
January 31, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
i don't think any reason why ico should die in 2018. some authorities trying to regulate the ICOs. Such a situation will get into increasing market regulations and imposition of market restrictions also.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 10:49:05 PM
People ask this question again and again. I dont think there is an answer. ICO might live or might die. In my opinion, I think BLockchain is a great idea and will lead the future. This is the best and the most efficient way to gather money for project. We have to be smart enough to invest our coins.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 10:46:10 PM
I don't think that will happen, there are a lot of upcoming events on ICO which will uptrend the awareness of ICO and moreover, the bounty and airdrops adopt by ICO will also go in long way in sustaining the development of these ICOs.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
My personal opinion is that this will be ICO's year. For various reasons:

A) Most ICOs will materialize which means we will determine whether or not these were huge scams/frauds or were indeed true projects.
B) Governments will need to regulate these who are selling their companies using cryptos and will adapt a position, whether good or bad against it.
C) People will only have room for innovation, meaning wonderful projects and complex scams will arise.

After the dust settles down I believe ICO's will still be here but with different rules, this is the year to invest and make some serious money if we are accurate.
Activity: 13
January 31, 2018, 10:32:47 PM
I think ico should be legally recognized to remove scams
Activity: 126
January 31, 2018, 10:29:00 PM
is an opportunity also for an investment for the future as well as our projects and income, what else for those who already know about this ico. I am sure for the future could be ico berkmbang also more rapidly, but all that we still see the future like what, what else for the year 2018.
Activity: 504
January 31, 2018, 10:20:24 PM
Not die but their numbers will definitely not exceed 250 - 500  a year. ICO will still continue because the best and disruptives ones are on still on the way of getting created.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 31, 2018, 09:51:13 PM
There are still many ICOs going to happen, I do not think ICO will ever die, because in the future there will be a lot of projects supported by ICO, but there will be a significant reduction this year
The fact that ICOs are increasing that means the market is getting bigger, we should not think of it dying as it will never happen.
Blockchain is the future and a lot of businesses are adopting to it, doesn't matter if bitcoin will fall because there are altcoins that will surely take its position.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 09:35:51 PM
I don't think it will happen, good projects will improve the system and blockchain usage. I suggest you all to go take a look at FarmaTrust, it has real world usage first of all. It aims to track the distribution of medicines, alllowing the right medicines to right people. Today this is not so simple, the counterfeit market drugs is HUGE. 200 billions per year! I'm not kidding, i'm not kidding, i'm almost a pharmacist, make your research for youselves and you'll see i've not fooled you. My experience is what drove towards this project, and i can't see any lack of strength. Go check the whitepaper, they even analyze the possible difficulties down the road. I'm extremely bullish on this project!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 09:29:02 PM
There are still many ICOs going to happen, I do not think ICO will ever die, because in the future there will be a lot of projects supported by ICO, but there will be a significant reduction this year
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 09:21:22 PM
I also think the ICO are good from time to time you can find really interesting projects. And also to be honest if all ICO with tokens on ethereum network disappear the price of ethereum will drop a bit. There are a lot of Tokens from ICO and every token need a fee when you send them so it boost price of ethereum a bit thanks to demand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 08:51:24 PM
I hope that ICO will not die. I really enjoy bounty. Yes - a lot of scum. But society will make the market self-regulating and the Moshenics will be less.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 31, 2018, 08:46:51 PM
ICO won't die but i think it will be more regulated than before. Unlike before every ICO now do kyc and we going to see more regulation this 2018
Activity: 240
Merit: 104
January 31, 2018, 08:40:39 PM
I strongly agree with your opinion because with the real project ICO will more convince the investors
But not all ICO Tokens who are not with real projects are all scams,
many are also interested because they believe the token will experience a high rise. because they have been researching and paying attention to the token company profile, roadmap, team, and support platform. Why is it like that ? because each investor has its own view of a tokens
Activity: 42
January 31, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
I hope that crypto will be in good shape next decade at least!
As a part of this eco system, I believe that regulators will be optimistic to crypto  Huh
Jump to: