Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 47. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
June 16, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
That can not be serious question =) ICOs will not die in 2018 or in 2019 , it is just started adn will only grow. ICO really good opportunity to invest into something. I hope not only  crypto projects will go on ICO, but others too
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:00:54 PM
in my opinion it is necessary to wait and everything will be restored Yes now many companies have failed or just have swindlers, and in General cryptography will never die and will only develop.
Activity: 294
June 16, 2018, 12:57:36 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 11:08:19 AM
Despite the fact that this year many ICO failed or turned out to be a scam..
But I believe that the next year will be much better with ICO, people have already become more careful, control over tax will be introduced, blind excitement is also diminishing, and healthy competition will grow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
I think what will happen is the opposite, ICO will continue to grow, as more projects will use crypto as the development of their project.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 15, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
During the past few months, I have noticed a slump in the investor interest in the new ICOs. Now I am not very sure about the reasons for this, although I suspect that the failure of some of the recent ICOs may have played a role.
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
ICOs are  here to stay. A confirmation by the SEC chief that ICOs are not security and will not be classified under security.
Only ICO that will go are the ones that have no viable product to offer and the ones that are unable to catch up with main stream adoption.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 02:35:03 PM
I sure hope not. I mean there are a lot of people that has been helped by joining ICO campaigns. That is why it is very important for us to have something to look forward to in terms of source of income.
Activity: 96
June 15, 2018, 02:31:29 PM
This days is not that ICO are die,is just that scammer  are showing us the weakness of ico,and i believe very soon everything is going to be normal and ICO will never die
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 02:55:16 AM
I think ICO will not die, because more and more enthusiasts ICO. making ICO still prosper and still stand up to now, even my estimation ICO will still exist and more and more devotees.
Activity: 52
June 15, 2018, 02:36:09 AM
I think that in 2018 ICO will only rise and rise in the interests of people and in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 138
June 15, 2018, 02:34:00 AM
icos are a good way to make more money, that is the main reason of why we are seeing so many projects creating their concept and trying to raise as much funds as they can
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
June 15, 2018, 02:21:39 AM
Im personally a fan of ico. I like to invest in good Ico's. But in the last month there are to many ICO's. Sometime i think everybody is making and ico just for the money. There are less good project behind the ICO's. So it will be good when the flood will stop.
We will see an increase of number of ICOs in months to come because crypto is getting popular, therefore the risk is getting
bigger because we know most of this ICOs are just operating to scam people. We can only determine good ICO if we do due diligence before investing.
Activity: 17
June 14, 2018, 09:10:41 PM
Im personally a fan of ico. I like to invest in good Ico's. But in the last month there are to many ICO's. Sometime i think everybody is making and ico just for the money. There are less good project behind the ICO's. So it will be good when the flood will stop.
Activity: 108
June 14, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
I do not think so. ICO is now becoming increasingly popular as many investors prefer to invest in ico projects. Chances are ICO will die it seems not, Maybe there are only a few ico scam.
Activity: 138
June 13, 2018, 03:55:50 AM
I think the ICO will not end - It will change the form. 2018 is the year of reverser ICO as you said. They have the product already then join the ICO with the existing product.
All the previous ICO is just base on the ideas and visions - they only sales the idea to the crypto investors.

Now when the blockchain technology is becoming popular, they apply these revolutions to their product and improve it.

Now it is time for the decentralized system.
Activity: 52
June 13, 2018, 03:48:28 AM
I think this is impossible. ICO is very important for cryptocurrency. You may not understand it. There is already a risk that the ICO cryptocurrency will not be able to release the bubble. Do you understand this?
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
In my opinion ICO will never die but it will increase, but I do not know it is difficult to predict, but in view of the current conditions ICO will not die, but we see in the future whether ico survive or die

Amazing. I've read your post 5 times and still don't know what is your opinion  Wink ICO will not die, but scams will force the market to look for more clear way.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 03:21:33 AM
In my opinion ICO will never die but it will increase, but I do not know it is difficult to predict, but in view of the current conditions ICO will not die, but we see in the future whether ico survive or die
Activity: 336
June 13, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
As the events of May 2018 show, ICO not only did not die, but grew in the amount invested and interested participants.
Pages:
Jump to: