Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 49. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 03:46:06 AM
maybe this year not good for ICO,BTC ETH can't grow up- ICO can't grow up,when ICO live on exchange the price always fall down,this price is not good for altcoins,may be the end 2018 and next 2019 the crypto market will be better,ICO can grow up again
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
I think that in 2018 there will be some decrease in the number of ICOs. This will be affected by the ban on the placement of advertising and the uncertainty in the market of crypto-currencies. Many ICOs will be postponed.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 07:52:15 PM
Ico will live for sure for years, but there will be some regulations like kyc and government will take some fee from ico, so ico will live but there will be less money.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 07:50:33 PM
If ICO come with a good and more useful project yes it can be survive as well as more success in the market. I think will survive only those ICOs which are based on innovative idea.
Off course no, ico will not die this year because until now a lot of investors is putting a huge amount of money in ICO and in my opinion ICO will live in this world for long time as long as a lot of investors will not stop on supporting it.
Activity: 476
June 10, 2018, 07:25:10 PM
I do not think so, ICO projects will live until the crypto currency is completely lost, because ICO projects occupy one of the most important parts of the crypto-currency world and their disappearance is simply impossible!

I do not think that ICO will die too. But my reason is that ICO is still looks like an IPO but we (crypto world) are becoming more professional so we stop investing in some shit tokens. btw, if you want to invest in potential token, have a look at Remme - very nice project with nice team and partners
i absolutely agree with you, there are so mamy good icos, so i really doubt they will end up in tje nearest future, if ever in this life Smiley
June 10, 2018, 07:24:16 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
i think you shouod recheck your information, because icos are not going to die this year, in that i am sure. Atleast i hope so
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 07:22:53 PM
I do not think so, ICO projects will live until the crypto currency is completely lost, because ICO projects occupy one of the most important parts of the crypto-currency world and their disappearance is simply impossible!

I do not think that ICO will die too. But my reason is that ICO is still looks like an IPO but we (crypto world) are becoming more professional so we stop investing in some shit tokens. btw, if you want to invest in potential token, have a look at Remme - very nice project with nice team and partners
Activity: 310
June 10, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 10, 2018, 05:19:39 PM
A lot of news are speculating but we should remember how btc came about. ICO will never die
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 10, 2018, 05:18:12 PM
Nobody knows when this or that event will happen! I can not say that the popularity of ISO projects is passing, but I can not say otherwise. It is possible that the number of scam projects will decrease and we will see more and more quality projects!
Activity: 57
June 10, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
No, ICOs will not die this year. In fact, the number of ICOs this year are increasing. Yes, there are ICOs who are scammers. We cannot avoid scammers in this world. But, there are still good ICOs out there that have a good project to be implemented or had already been implemented which makes them to have a good future.
Activity: 134
June 09, 2018, 11:15:57 PM
It depends on how they do it - if ICO is a full sale only with white paper and some vague promises - I think they are dead, except gullible ones. If on the other hand, it's split into several rounds, associated with delivery with clear proof of progress, then it's here to stay - it's already killing the traditional Venture Capital model, and that's actually not a horrible thing. as more and more ICO fans. make ICO prosperous and still survive until now, even my estimate ICO will still exist and more and more interested
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
June 09, 2018, 11:03:53 PM
No maybe 2019 or 2020. I think it will not survive for long like you said. Also Bounty and Airdrop will disappear too. So I think in 2018 we must take all opportunity in ICO like join Bounty, Airdrop, Invest before ICO dead.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 10:57:26 PM
I can not imagine if the IC will end in 2018.
I think ICO and Cryptocurrency are inseparable parts.
I think, there are so many ICOs that appear in Cryptocurrency but not all ICOs are as good as they used to be.
Now many ICO is less qualified and there are many ICO scams.
This is probably the biggest reason for the decline in ICO activity.
Activity: 72
June 09, 2018, 10:43:01 PM
Too many ICos. ICos with scam project will not earn investment and die but legit and legal ICO will earn more investment. There are new ICOs everyday, people will be more selective to invest in them.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 08:04:21 PM
Its not quite known wen ICOs will die, but its almost a certainty that it will not die in 2018. and it probably will not die, there are way too many projects coming up that will need ICOs to launch for it to just fade off like that

as long as there are still many new projects coming out will make sure it will need ICO, so I still believe ICO will not happen anything, let alone to die
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 07:21:55 PM
Take a look at this - top predictions for 2018 from CoinDesk.

https://www.coindesk.com/death-ico-4-2018-predictions/

Although, I don't buy in to this idea of ICO fading away, there will be a definite crackdowns on scammers and fake ICOs.

You predicted right, most ICOs on the markets now are all fake and full of scammers. I did believe ICOs will never die but for now i can't tell.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
June 09, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
I don't think so. ICO will not die in 2018 and in the upcoming years.

There are so many ICO in crypto market and some of them are scam projects. Therefore people don't trust every ICO naturally but we will see so many high quality ICO. I'm sure about that.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
ico are innovating the cryptocurrency industry to large extent and as long as bitcoin and blockchain and internet is available we can see icos innovating all areas of industry with blockchain
Activity: 406
June 09, 2018, 07:04:00 PM
No, this industry will not die. I am sure that for several years, it will actively develop and improve. But it will change a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: