Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 50. (Read 11540 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:02:40 PM
No I don't think so.. there are some good projects that always give good return and went successfull
However there were some scam projects as well as bad icos also in market but that does not end . People see and understand now good projects and invest in icos.  Some changes may be done but icos will not die in 2018.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 09, 2018, 07:01:14 PM
Well, destiny of ICO is closely related with cryptocurrencie social accepting ratio in future. If this year crypto achieve the desired aim or make better result that it had so far i think that ICO will not die and will be the part of coin life at least for couple years.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 06:59:06 PM
I think that something need to be changed in 2018, because there is so many things going scam and decieving last days, sadly
Activity: 149
June 09, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
Its not quite known wen ICOs will die, or if they will die at all, ICOs being a relatively new phenomenon is highly misunderstood yet the rate at which its being used ,keep increasing.ICOs have quickly established  themselves as the financing method of choice for companies that are intent on maximizing their reach and security through a cryptocurrency platform. Most companies have managed to raise a huge some of money through this process and what makes it even more attractive is the fact that its wholly under-goverend an ignored by the regulatory institution, This freedom alone is enough to guarantee ICOs long life in the crypto industry. Its therefore too soon to even think of the death of ICO,
Activity: 188
June 09, 2018, 06:55:33 PM
No, Will not die. But ICO Projects are facing many problems; For many scam projects, maximum projects are failing now. Some projects hit the soft cap, bit they listed on the exchange then the project value gone to zero. So, ICO projects are not doing well in this year. Don't know it will fox and will out forever.
Activity: 51
June 09, 2018, 06:52:53 PM
Initial offering cannot die in a market as this no matter how people abused the system of ICO...I don't see ICO die but I only see most people preferring airdrop to ICO because of capital they will use in investing.
Activity: 119
June 09, 2018, 06:46:38 PM
Icos are here to stay and nothing can be done about it unless cryptocurrency as a whole stops existing. Will IPO stop existing in the stock market??? No. So is ico to cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 06:39:24 PM
Opinions are indeed like noses, everybody has one. I really have a different opinion to yours. I see ICOs to be very good and we should all embrace it. Am looking forward to seeing a change and rice in ICOs.
The current cryptocurrency market is witnessing many ICO projects being sold rapidly and rising sharply when listed on the Exchange. I believe that ICO investment will never be hot because only ICO investors will be able to buy the coin at the lowest price and the chance of getting a return on that investment is huge.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
New ideas are constantly being propagated daily and the blockchain is one of the best technology you can build your ideas and project on. As long as there is free entry and exit in cryptocurrency, there will always be ico. You as an investor only needs to be careful and critically DYOR before investing to avoid getting burnt.
Activity: 476
June 09, 2018, 06:21:54 PM
Well, this year of course ico is not going well, that year there were a lot of projects, this year is not enough , but I think everything will change
this year might have been not the best one, but it is only the half, let wait for time to rule and to solve problems. everything will be fine
Activity: 8
June 09, 2018, 06:21:16 PM
They get regulated in many countries this year but this is not good enough reason why they should die this year.
Activity: 476
June 09, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
there are scam icos, odf course, and i think people who do this should be punished, but why to kill the whole segmebnt of ico?
Activity: 518
June 09, 2018, 06:17:28 PM
Well, this year of course ico is not going well, that year there were a lot of projects, this year is not enough , but I think everything will change
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
Opinions are indeed like noses, everybody has one. I really have a different opinion to yours. I see ICOs to be very good and we should all embrace it. Am looking forward to seeing a change and rice in ICOs.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2018, 06:08:28 PM
I think the company of ICO will not die or become gone, in fact the demand in this type of investment is continuously growing up.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2018, 06:08:10 PM
I think the company of ICO will not die or become gone, in fact the demand in this type of investment is continuously growing up.
Activity: 364
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
June 09, 2018, 05:25:53 PM
I'm not sure if ico in 2018 will die, because with the passage of time, technicians blockchain technology is increasing, and the developers will always create something new.

but there may be some kind of stagnation on the ICO market because investors don't see the signals that indicate the growth of cryptocurrency market.

Personally, I believe that on the contrary this year the ICO market is developing and there are a lot of strong and interesting projects. I like projects where the team makes a project for further development, and not for short-term money collection! One such project is USECHAIN, visit them at https://www.usechain.net and look at the team, it's clear that they are working for the future!
Activity: 385
June 09, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
I've heard about this from anywhere and talked about this for a long time, but I do not know how to react to such information. even the technical director Ripple expressed his prediction about this. however, if you focus on details, it will even be better, because the main reason for closing ICO is the authorities' desire to root out fraud in this industry.
Activity: 108
June 09, 2018, 05:15:43 PM
I am pretty sure that ICOs will still be popular in 2018, though there were scams in 2017. Especially regulations may impact the ICO field.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
I do not think so that ICO's will die in 2018 but I think its the other way around. I mean its the explosion of ICO's and more ICO's will be made and so with scammers. In this way, a regulation will be introduce  to protect the investing public and I am in favor of this. Late 2017 up to now 2018, so many ICO's are  being done with almost same projects concept. Lately lending was "in", now some AI based, and others are in healthcare or having their own blockchain. Hope to see more unique projects as soon this ICO thing becomes matured.
Pages:
Jump to: