Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 48. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:00:07 AM
I guess ICOs will still remain running in 2018. As I have observed in this forum's threads, I have read that some says, 2018 will be the year for ICOs or for Alternative cryptocurrencies, and I hope that it will be. We are seeing nice ico projects unfold.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:59:01 AM
ICOS will survive. I believe projects that launch their ico in Q4 will bring a lot of profit to investors.
Just make the right pick and we are good.
They will survive not only for these reasons, but also at least because technologies do not stand in one place for a long time, and projects will be developed and used in industries more and more often.
Activity: 82
June 13, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
I do not think that it will happen, there are a lot of people trying to create weird projects to raise millions of dollars on the market, that is the primary reason of all of them. But, i do not think that they will disappear.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 12, 2018, 09:23:37 PM
I do not think that ICO will die. If so, then definitely not this year. It seems to me that ICO will remain, but it will probably become different. And projects will be less than now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 12, 2018, 09:19:23 PM
I used to think that ico might have continued like this for at least a few years, but now it seems that the estimates are less optimistic.
As for the ico in 2018 will be die or not, I think it is also possible, especially in the supervision department's intervention, is more likely to end ico's chaos.
Activity: 322
June 12, 2018, 09:12:24 PM
i also do not think that icos will die this year. i think there are more and more icos that exist.

that's why i think that there will be icos for another 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 29
June 12, 2018, 09:08:15 PM
I think ICO will keep going, we see that every day many new ICOs emerge from all over the world, it proves that ICO is widely supported by society, but even so we have to analyze every ICO we will follow
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 09:05:04 PM
I'm sure, it will not happen this year. This year's ICO is at the peak of its glory, as they have successfully brought the name of crypto in the eyes of the world. In addition, ICO is also a program of desire for the big community here. Crypto will not be easily defeated, let alone to die this year. I think it's very unlikely.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 08:56:01 PM
I will add something to this without the advertisement at the bottom of your message. I really do not think that ICO's will end ever. Remember there are millions of business out there if not tens of millions, and I mean smalll and medium businesses. Hell I bet my favorite sushi bar can take advantage of Crypto and make a sushitoken of its own to finance its small business. Scam companies are everywhere and not just in crypto we just need to be very careful when joining and investing in one.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 08:47:12 PM
I don't believe ICO's will die in 2018. However due to the scams. I like what the CEO of WePower said regarding ICOs - he said that ICO's in the future will be a mix of what we see today in Venture Capitalism and what ICO's are today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 12, 2018, 08:34:28 PM
I hope the ICO craze will end soon.

I don't think cryptos should be mixed with startups/kickstarters. Cryptos should be trustless, transparent and decentralized, ICOs are none of those things so using a blockchain platform doesn't really offer any benefits to them, in fact just giving a bad name to cryptos.

But a lot of crypto-newbies gamble with them thinking they know what they're doing and that crypto is all about pumping and dumping random "projects". These people ignore, or not even aware what crypto stands for and just giving a bad name to it. And they will eventually get burned and hate cryptos altogether. Profits aren't made from nothing, it comes from other people's losses.

True, at first I thought variety and continues flow of new projects and ideas related to cryptocurrency is a good sign for a lively crypto community and economy but It wasn't. These turns out more to be a barrage of give and take project without actually returning a reward from its investors affecting the credibility of the whole system among the common people and prospecting new investors.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 12, 2018, 08:29:12 PM
I think ICO will live very long. This is an excellent opportunity for developers to build a startup for their projects. Yes, there are a lot of unnecessary projects, but this is another matter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 08:11:50 PM
I wiil that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover I guess that in 2018 ETH will share the place of the top ICO platform with NEM, NEO and other projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
June 12, 2018, 07:56:52 PM
If ICO come with a good and more useful project yes it can be survive as well as more success in the market. I think will survive only those ICOs which are based on innovative idea.
Well i really disagree that ICO will die this year because until now there are many people all over the world is supporting and putting there money in ico and  i think ICO wiil exist in this world for long time because many people is becaming rich in ICO.
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 07:53:06 PM
I do not think this will happen so quickly! Yes, sooner or later the time for ICO projects will be completed, then the crypto currency will die, but it definitely will not happen in 2018! I believe that we will be able to invest in projects for a long time!
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
June 12, 2018, 06:56:55 PM
I am fully confident that this industry is just beginning to develop. And this means that the ICOs will not die in the next few years.
Activity: 109
June 12, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

I dont think so because new ideas are created everyday and new ideas will born new ICOs. If people keep thinking ICOs are going to created all next time.

I think like you. There are currently many fraudulent projects. However, many projects are very good. If we choose good projects to invest in, the ICO will bring us much profit.
Activity: 78
June 12, 2018, 06:53:06 PM
This year ICOS will not die! There a lot of coins to make tons ideas for a new technology. Waiting ICO on EOS and Tron. Why almos all ICO on Etherium, why not Stellar or NEO?
Activity: 123
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 12, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
Will not die brother, because ICO is still indispensable for now, to introduce them to the world. one scammer can not you say ICO will die
Activity: 58
June 12, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

I dont think so because new ideas are created everyday and new ideas will born new ICOs. If people keep thinking ICOs are going to created all next time.
Pages:
Jump to: