Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 51. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 05:08:03 PM
I'm not sure if ico in 2018 will die, because with the passage of time, technicians blockchain technology is increasing, and the developers will always create something new.

but there may be some kind of stagnation on the ICO market because investors don't see the signals that indicate the growth of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 04:10:44 PM
No that wont happen because their are to many ICOs that is applied and accomplished these past days, months and years. Ico are the one of reason why btc, altcoins and other crypto grow.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
ICOs are great decentralized investment mechanism for technology development. Previously money were raised from experienced investors.
Today money are raised from simple people giving a possibility even for very risky projects to get their chance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
I think the company of ICO will not die or become gone in year two thousand eighteen
because there are lots of people supporting them and as a matter of fact the demand in this type of investment is continuously growing up.
Activity: 92
June 08, 2018, 12:13:31 PM
they most likely will not disappear, but will move to another level, where there will be trust and there will be no scammers
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 05:44:27 AM
I think ico will not die in 2018 it will long last but the one should die is the scam ico's because they are only wasting the money of the people. Everyone should watch out on what ico they will enter.
Activity: 85
June 06, 2018, 04:59:32 AM
ICOs are great decentralized investment mechanism for technology development. Previously money were raised from experienced investors.
Today money are raised from simple people giving a possibility even for very risky projects to get their chance. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 02:09:33 PM
This is a very good question but We must admit that Icos in 2017 have become a repetitive thing in crypto world, it is not a problem but the real problem is that many of them are not serious and dev search only to rise the price then dumps its  coins and that's over. Moreover some fake ICO that their main objective is to scam people
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
If we talk about really strong and promising projects with big potential, then of course no. They will still reach their hard caps in 2-3 minutes without any problems.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
June 02, 2018, 10:24:04 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Ico's will never die, there are a lot of people here in this forum who are working on bounty campaigns or doing the services that will benefit on the ico so starting a business using cryptocurrency is still very profitable today.
Activity: 217
June 02, 2018, 09:34:25 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Personally I would say ICO will never die. It is a big financial opportunity for new projects to collect huge amounts of money and it is a great opportunity for crypto investors to select interesting new projects to invest in. It will be more competitive in future, but die is no option for this new field of financial crowdfunding.
Scammers are a big problem for ICOs, but it is up to everyones risk to take it or to stay away. High risk, but high profit opportunity.
Activity: 280
May 25, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
I hope that this year we will see less ICO projects that are created for a scam. Plus the tendency has been good and there are improvements seen in every new ICO project.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 07:09:27 AM
ICO is getting more popular this days because of a lot of believers, thanks to bitcoin it has become popular first and now we can
see a real skills and talent of developers who are trying to implement their ideas into action.
But of course you also need to be careful, choose wisely as you might fall to scams, educating yourself is the first thing you have to consider
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle
May 24, 2018, 04:38:31 PM
After reading through several discussant's view on this subject matter, it's clear those with huge experience in this space called crypto have quite a lot to offer the newbies coming on board. Where are all the ICOs now? 90% of them are under the waters. C'mon guys Crypto is still evolving but we can all learn from history
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
This will never happen. ICO is very popular among both investors and developers of the crypto project. This is a mutually beneficial partnership.
Activity: 97
May 24, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
I don't believe that the ICOs will die. But I know why I see more and more such questions. This is associated with a general drop in people's interest in crypto. The bitcoin stopped growing and people stopped paying attention to it. I'm confident that as soon as bitcoin begins to grow, the influx of people into cryptocurrency and ICOs will increase.
It is very hard to find a proper ICO,bit it is not impossible. I wohld make laws more strict to scammers, but I am not sure this thing can ever be changed
Activity: 97
May 24, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

The most ICOs seem to be a scam, but it does not mean that they all are the same. I believe in ICO and I think you can get profit from it
Activity: 167
May 24, 2018, 04:11:27 PM
I don't believe that the ICOs will die. But I know why I see more and more such questions. This is associated with a general drop in people's interest in crypto. The bitcoin stopped growing and people stopped paying attention to it. I'm confident that as soon as bitcoin begins to grow, the influx of people into cryptocurrency and ICOs will increase.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 08:05:17 AM
I do not think ICO will die anytime soon. But I think that ICOs need to be inspected. Because of the many scam ICOs, people are afraid from the crypto market.
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 07:54:15 AM
i dont think ICO will die immediately this year thats very impossible. if you say "SOME" of the ICO dies this year maybe YES. those untrusted icos and scam project will only die this year for sure. Good projects are came come from the group of good developers that brings good ICO also so its hard to eliminate quickly as that..
Pages:
Jump to: