Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 53. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
To date, ICO this year has collected more than six billion dollars, and this is more than the amount for the whole of last year. I do not see any reason for the death of ICO. On the contrary, I am sure that with the introduction of regulation, more and more money will enter this market.
Activity: 462
Germany’s First STO
May 22, 2018, 07:09:14 AM
I find it hard to see that there will be long-term projects or indications of new projects that will take place in 2019, but looking at some of their roadmaps lasting until 2021 or 2022, will likely focus more on development and expansion
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 07:07:07 AM
I do not agree with this view. The ICO boom has just begun. The industry needs supervision and will mature, but it will never die. I think ICO will get better and better, and the scam will disappear under effective supervision.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
May 22, 2018, 06:51:39 AM
still now new ICOs coming market and some ICOs successfully running hence there is no chances die ICOs in 2018  but have chances to reducing new ICOs coming in market 
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
May 22, 2018, 06:47:11 AM
ICO will become regulated sphere. In many countries, laws on the procedure for the conduct of an ICO have been developed or already implemented.
This will reduce the number of scammers and attract institutional investors.

Activity: 182
May 22, 2018, 06:02:54 AM
In my opinion, this is a rough estimate, 90% of the projects go to ICO for the sake of ICO. Just to raise money. I believe that this situation will die out within a year, such projects will simply be uncompetitive. Perhaps in 5-6 months there will be a collapse of ICO, which came out in the middle of last year and everyone will understand that they do not justify their hopes and do not fulfill the promises they made. The market in this regard is a little sobering up.
sorry, is your rough estimate based on assumptions only or based on research studies or even in the opinion of others?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
No, although most of the ICOs are now scams, ICOs are still very attractive. Because of the high returns of ICOs, people cannot resist the temptation of high returns, but ICO needs a regulatory agency to monitor them. Still will die slowly.
May 22, 2018, 05:58:46 AM
Somebody say this can happen, because ICOs have a great scam opportunities and many of bad guys are using them, so it can transform into something more secure.
I do not think so. because not all ICO's are Scams. there are many successful ICOs and have become powerful coins to date.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 05:23:05 AM
I dont think so. In my opinion, ICOs are very essential in crypto world. This is where future coins are created. Who knows the next bitcoin might come from one of the ICOs of today. The sad part is that there are people who are trying to destroy the importance of ICO. People who are just taking advantage of other people. Given the proper rules and regulations on ICO, I think it will be essential in the future.
Activity: 124
May 22, 2018, 05:19:44 AM
I do not argue, there are many people who want to earn bounty tokens. And a lot of" companies " that are not easy scams. That's very sad I think it is going to end Sad
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 05:14:40 AM
I think it's depend on market demand,I see that many peoples are interested to invest in ico period. so I think ico may not die in 2018.but anything can happened, too much ico are lounching but every ico is not good.so we need to select first which is  fake or real ico.
Activity: 333
May 22, 2018, 04:57:35 AM
I agree that companies that have off-the-shelf products to enter the token market are more trustworthy. At least we can see what really exists. I think these companies are more capable of competing. I think those ICOs who only rely on publicity and have no finished products are deceiving People's! At least I think so! Although I do not invest in ICO, I will pay attention to good ICO projects!
Activity: 305
May 22, 2018, 04:51:07 AM
ICO should have been a good way to allow those projects and companies that are really doing things that require funds to quickly obtain R&D funds and accelerate the development of the project. But the bad thing is that it is currently not well regulated. I think ICO is very good as long as national governments can supervise ICO strongly.
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
In my opinion icos are good platform for investors, short term and long term also but many ICO's are scams, Now days many ICO's are generating but most of the ICO's not success, I think ICO will not die next 3 years but many scam ICO's can generate and people will lose money.
Activity: 199
May 22, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
I think for the reson of bug scam percent they must be under some regulation, maybe it would be an IPO instead of ICO next.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
May 22, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
Somebody say this can happen, because ICOs have a great scam opportunities and many of bad guys are using them, so it can transform into something more secure.
there have been some scams going on. we just learn and understand the ICO that has increased potential, after that, we decided to join. ICO will never die in 2018 because creators and users alike have benefited. and there are many ICOs coming this month.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
May 22, 2018, 04:14:18 AM
I think the ICO market will change.. we get better projects.
Also we have more KYC and companies needs to do more and more to convince the community.

Look at the reviews on icodrops or other websites.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 04:13:00 AM
I see a topic the starter has begun this subject at the end of 2017.
And now May, 2018 and ICO projects well feel though in the USA and their Canada try to regulate strenuously)
I think a niche of ICO will enter a new phase of the development and will become more civilized.
I am sure, we still will see ICO projects with the good ideas and excellent collecting.
Activity: 255
May 22, 2018, 04:07:22 AM
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 22, 2018, 04:05:08 AM
I have never thought that ICOs will die but it just will be more difficult to determine which one is good or bad. In my opinion ICO's are great thing although there have a lot of scammers but in the other hand, there also have great companies coming, just concentrate on the positive aspect and pray for the best in ICO in 2018.
I think for now many ICO are popping up,
so I do not think ICO will die this year,
if for the next year I do not know so just follow its development
Pages:
Jump to: