Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 54. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:59:01 AM
Every virtual money is a project. If the projects are all right, everything will be worth a fortune. I do not want to think about the other way around, but if there is a drop in the possibilities and the loss. Leave in time.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2018, 03:01:26 AM
At present, the exploration is more interesting. A large wave player is making Shared calculation, and the blockchain is applied to the bandwidth sharing to make CDN. BAT is an open platform for block chain + cloud computing, which is mainly aimed at financial industry. But there are still quite a distance block chain technology distance popularity, in addition to the benchmark application has not yet appeared, there are some technical bottleneck, especially the contradiction between the performance and scale, zero knowledge proof, cross-platform chain more interconnected, and so on, and these giants are also need to break through.
ICO has died, block chain is immortal, the burden of technology giant still very heavy.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 02:50:50 AM
I have never thought that ICOs will die but it just will be more difficult to determine which one is good or bad. In my opinion ICO's are great thing although there have a lot of scammers but in the other hand, there also have great companies coming, just concentrate on the positive aspect and pray for the best in ICO in 2018.
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 11:18:09 AM
ICO can trust or distrust is up to you discussion , because ICO team can specify all members and history before they pre-sell tokens if you fear to scammers just don't buy.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 11:21:08 PM
ICO is the new trend of 2018. I think everyone likes to invest in ICO projects because it can bring huge profits and this is only for those who grasp the opportunity early to become millionaires. I like to invest in ICOs rather than trading
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
not at all , ICO won't die in this year but most of existing ICOs will die because most ICOs in these days have no good concepts and good team. some of these ICOs are scams. but there will remain good ICOs . so ICO will not die in near future
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 05:04:14 PM
As many experts note, 2018 will be really promising for the ICO market, there is a possibility of new successful projects. Therefore, I do not understand why someone is talking about the death of this market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 02:51:46 PM
I think that they will be regulated and possible increased. As a form of financing is really great because you can bring in investors of all kinds and have lots of liquidity for everyone.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 02:50:44 PM
In my opinion, this is a rough estimate, 90% of the projects go to ICO for the sake of ICO. Just to raise money. I believe that this situation will die out within a year, such projects will simply be uncompetitive. Perhaps in 5-6 months there will be a collapse of ICO, which came out in the middle of last year and everyone will understand that they do not justify their hopes and do not fulfill the promises they made. The market in this regard is a little sobering up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 02:38:05 PM
Not think so, Marketing experts are to clever. They will definitely find the new way to the ICO of the company. Lets see  what happen in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
There are absolutely no prerequisites for the ICO market this year to die. Recently, there are really promising projects that I personally plan to invest in.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 18, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
This year, fraudulent projects began to collect less money. I hope by the end of the year they will completely disappear.
Activity: 135
May 18, 2018, 12:53:46 PM
No, ISO will not die, although many scammers use ISO. ISO is a great tool that helps to create and promote cool applications that will bring crypto technology to the mass user.
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 07:51:56 PM
No it wont ,never especially when mass adoption comes and more people start jumping and investing.There will be a lot of competitors but world is big .There will be oportunity for every ICO to get piece of market
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
Of course not, in 2018, ICO projects will gain even greater popularity. I think that we will be able to see tightening in this market and an increase in the number of quality projects.
Activity: 176
May 17, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
ICO is not dying in 2018 or any time soon. Look at 2017, ICO was insanely successful. I will advice that investor ask question more as regards ICO that they are interested in. When people demand high level of transparency and accountability from ICO operator, there will be less fraud!
Activity: 462
May 17, 2018, 04:56:09 AM
Personally, I am sure that in the coming years the ICO market will remain popular and actively develop. Especially with the advent of new platforms, which open up wide opportunities for developers.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 06:02:25 PM
I think we'll need the many blockchain networks that currently exist to interoperate. There will not be one single dominant blockchain network in the future.  I think we'll start to see the rise of hybrid blockchains, which combine the best of both worlds. A hybrid blockchain runs on the open internet and is accessible to anyone like a public blockchain, but it uses a smaller set of validators and is more targeted towards a specific use case like a private blockchain. Deploying an Ethereum contract or creating an ERC-20 token will be replaced by launching your own mini-blockchain, which can be tuned to the exact needs of a given project.
Activity: 291
May 16, 2018, 05:58:26 PM
ICO will live. The theme of cryptocurrency is increasingly being introduced into our lives and I do not think that it will stop. On the contrary, more and more ideas for the ICO will appear. The only thing I think that there will be some changes, tightening of the rules of their conduct to eliminate the possibility of Scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
May 16, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I was reading your bold sentence and it seems just another bullshit. Can you give me the more explanation about why was kickcity using the ico to raise the fund? I just know that you are trying to promoting your project rather than open a public discussion about the existence of ico in the future.

I fully agree with you. Until I read bold sentence, I was thinking what to write but when I see the bold sentece, I stopped reading. If you need the idea of the members, ask your question in a different manner. You try to make advertisement which is not helpful for the members.
Pages:
Jump to: