Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 55. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
May 16, 2018, 05:45:00 PM
no, ICO will not die in 2018 and will alwys exist
but, many ICO will failed in 2018, just few ICO project will reach their cap
so, only a great ICO project with the best team and tech will be succed
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 16, 2018, 05:15:36 PM
You are right, there are indeed many scams in the ICO, but you can still see that there are some projects that are real and they need to rely on the ICO to survive and develop. The scammers will fall instead of all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 05:13:27 PM
Today, the ICO is actively developing and I do not think that this industry will soon die. I believe that many ICOs will become better.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
New startups are coming up each day and majority is raising funds through ICO to operate on block chain and smart contract. ICOs will not die because these startups need the ICOs
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 05:04:06 PM
In the second half of this year only those ico projects that really want to contribute to the change of our lives will function  Cool
Activity: 133
May 16, 2018, 05:00:46 PM
Yes, now there are a lot of scam projects, many companies do not reach soft cap.  But there are also successful projects.  I think this year ICO will live.
Activity: 179
May 16, 2018, 04:52:33 PM
it seems to be going to die but it will not happen in 2018. because still there are many good ICOs among a lot of scam projects. and I believe ICOs will last long with different adjustments
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
May 16, 2018, 08:20:02 AM
Kevin O'Leary made mention that asset-based coins will replace small cap stocks so I'm on the side that ICOs will not die out.  There may be regulation that forces out all the bad ones (Good idea in my opinion) but it'll stick around.  Regulation will help make the tokens more legitimate.

Video source from CNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcT4-ddkgqc

Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
May 16, 2018, 08:19:04 AM
We do not need to think negatively because of the evil that has happened and is going on. ICOs are an investment trend chosen by many as it offers a tremendous return on investment and many have become wealthy by ICOs.
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
May 16, 2018, 08:16:28 AM
ICO can't die so soon. Until there is people which are investing in crypto, ICO will be alive. ICO right now is making their first steps and it will be alive a long time.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 16, 2018, 04:34:01 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I don't think it will die in 2018 , but it is surely that funding money through ico is harder and harder ,people are not so crazy with icos , too many scams among them .Although there are some good projects in , but it is hard to find them out.
I see your signature and avatar as the ATFS project. It was an ICO project that made many people disappointed. I also spent over $ 200 to invest in this stupid project
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

I think ICO is unlikely to die because many invest people are investing in ICO, probably with many people saying if ICO is going to die because now there are many scam ICOs and by 2018 altcoin can split the place for ICO platform well, because many ICO are frauds, and with so many people expecting ICO this year to die,,,
Activity: 114
May 15, 2018, 08:38:39 PM
ICO dying this year is definitely impossible. For a long time, ICO will continue to remain and be the channel and means of introducing projects to traders and potential investors through various social media
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 08:17:50 PM
Now, we are almost at the half of the year 2018 and i dont see any changes on it that initial coin ofering will die because as we can see that the the changes is just in the price of the coin not disappearing on it.
Activity: 378
May 15, 2018, 07:48:43 PM
not likely because even though ICO was banned in many popular sites it still manage to exist. If the scam icos were to decreasse we will be able to see a longer lifespan for ICO since it is still supported by the investors.
ICO will not die in 2018 and i think ICO will remain in this world for long time because a lot of people is still supporting ICO, and until now there are so many good ico we just need to analyze very well if the ico is good or not before we invest our money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 07:43:51 PM
Yeah true that ICOs are becoming too many nowadays and painting a bad scenario. It's a tough task trying to get that solid project to invest in. Is kickcity the same as the known kickico platform? I have an account there and have bought few ICOs from there in the past
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
May 15, 2018, 07:22:43 PM
I dont think so, it will only take other dimension or form, it will adapt on new regulations and keep existing in the future!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 15, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

Even with the numerous scam ICOs in the past, there are still countless investors sending BTC and ETH to these people.  There are just soo much opportunity to earn when investing at the very early stage of the project which is why its attractive to the investors. I'm an investor myself and would very much want to have more bonus tokens to received.
Activity: 81
May 15, 2018, 07:11:44 PM
Too many ICos. ICos with scam project will not earn investment and die but legit and legal ICO will earn more investment. There are new ICOs everyday, people will be more selective to invest in them.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 06:55:11 PM
I do not think ICO will disappear and die that easily. I think it will become more popular, because many people are investing their money into ICO. I think ICO will experience a change in terms of sales, law and presentation. Many ICO scams, I think need protection to protect investors from scam.

But because there are so many people investing their money in ICO but they actually didn't get anything back , they're really upset about that and i think they won't do it again because you only invest into something if you actually get profits from it , not losing from it.
Pages:
Jump to: