Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 56. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 06:42:38 PM
I do not think ICO will disappear and die that easily. I think it will become more popular, because many people are investing their money into ICO. I think ICO will experience a change in terms of sales, law and presentation. Many ICO scams, I think need protection to protect investors from scam.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 15, 2018, 06:30:43 PM
I think that in 2018 ISO projects will only start to really develop, we will not see any bad projects in silly ideas!

Unfortunately, so far it is just the opposite.
The scam projects are more than the good ones. And thee good projects are struggling to raise good amount of money.
I am hoping that you will be right and things will turn around, but it is not likely for now.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 06:28:21 PM
not likely because even though ICO was banned in many popular sites it still manage to exist. If the scam icos were to decreasse we will be able to see a longer lifespan for ICO since it is still supported by the investors.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 15, 2018, 06:26:17 PM
I don't think so ICO die because even they have a lot of ICO who are some or failed to reach their target goal and only few ICO are success or legit. We need ICO why because for sure one of the new project will give us a lot of profit in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
May 15, 2018, 06:23:07 PM
Very unlikely. ICOs are still in their infancy. We still have neither clear rules of the game nor firm criteria. No doubt, there is a bubble which will burst up at some moment, but it's too early now. Compared to the dotcom bubble ICO a very little inflated.
Activity: 406
May 15, 2018, 06:23:02 PM
In contrast, I think 2018 is the strongest development year for ICO projects as the cryptocurrency market is increasingly being known to the public and investors and ICO will certainly be a great investment channel when people Always look for new coins with higher profitability. I spend 40% of my money to invest in ICO projects and I am very confident in these projects.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
May 15, 2018, 06:21:28 PM
I think that in 2018 ISO projects will only start to really develop, we will not see any bad projects in silly ideas!
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 06:16:45 PM
I really can't handle waiting in icos, i've seen some icos hodling peoples money for months and years before the release of the product or the tokens, it's a total risk for us to wait for something that might never come, i'm not fudding, but i kinda don't like the icos but i invest after the additions into markets.

I don't think ICO's will die because there are still a lot of good ICO's with projects that can provide better income to your investments. The only thing is the scammed ICO's that is circulating because this could mistrust the system and causing investors to back off. I hope we can determine this scammed ICO's and end them.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
May 15, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
I heard that some world government leaders worldwide are telling that ICO is an old and non trusted form of investment, so who knows!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 15, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
I really can't handle waiting in icos, i've seen some icos hodling peoples money for months and years before the release of the product or the tokens, it's a total risk for us to wait for something that might never come, i'm not fudding, but i kinda don't like the icos but i invest after the additions into markets.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
Most of them will die, for sure: lot of ICOs are just scam, other are poor project, other have bad management, and so on. But some of them - that offer real value - will survive and will prosper. The challenge is to understand which they will be.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
ICO will only develop. Every day they appear more and more. But the quantity affects quality. Only a small part are worthy projects. Therefore at the choice of ICO it is necessary to study very in detail the project not to lose the money.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 05:19:32 PM
I see that every day there are new interesting ICOs. It seems to me that this industry continues to develop actively. ICO will not die in the coming years.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 05:18:43 PM
I do not think you will die completely, but I think it will start to slow down at the end of the year. Because they will be exposed to legal restrictions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 05:13:23 PM
Well, looking at the moment, the ico is rather prosperous and will flourish every year, since many worthy projects appear
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 05:11:06 PM
Well I think that ICO is one of the way for us earn somehow so I do not want ICOs to vanish since it's where I depend my objective here about bitcoin.
Activity: 28
May 15, 2018, 04:55:36 PM
You know, I've been involved in cryptography for a long time.  You have already lost so much money in search of good investment.  I was stupid, I did not read the thoughts of different people, went through the method of attempts and defeats.  But this gave my experience, but I found something very good.  Do not think I'm foolish to advertise something.  I chose Paytomat Although their design is now more relevant than ever.  I saw someone write something about her and decided to confirm someone's opinion
Activity: 42
May 15, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
May 15, 2018, 04:55:12 PM
I agree with the comment above, and Paymot, a lot of heard, is really a good company, from the recent only began to cooperate with them, and in principle satisfied.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project and in principle this is the core role of the ICO
May 15, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
Many people in my environment ask me what I support.  But I think this question is not correct, because each individual chooses investment individually, in addition to the aspects of profit, it is necessary to oversee the value component as well.  So it is desirable to define at least between bitcoinom and ICO, but in these spheres already to choose more personally.  For example, I chose Paymot.  because my selection criteria are trust in the company, publicity, openness, stability and a couple more.  But the main premise of this comment is that everyone chooses himself
Pages:
Jump to: