Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 58. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:44:54 AM
if honest i don't think so. because now to many good coins witch will wait real  good future.
Activity: 188
May 15, 2018, 05:42:37 AM
If the ICO die, I think it would be a big problem for the crypto world development. However, a little more regulation may not would be a problem.
Activity: 175
May 15, 2018, 05:39:18 AM
I don't think that because ICO the  best way to get new project and prodect new thing in the future and ICO seem easier thing to do any exchange or investment
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
I think ICO wont die on 2018 because as there is a investorsnd wants to invest on ICO it will be still going to be alive and i think this would be a good time for the crypto to raise even more and also for the future use
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

I think that all of us in the near future, waiting for a lot of new things, Perhaps the bounty in this form as it exists - will cease to exist. Perhaps a new form of Bounty projects will appear.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
May 15, 2018, 05:05:00 AM
I don't think they will die, but more likely evolve into making them safer for investments. As long as the price of bitcoin goes up and the media keep reporting on it, more and more people are going to get involved in crypto, meaning a new market of investors for ICO's. ICOs will only stop through regulation or if they are not viable anymore and people don't invest into them.  Wink

I think i support this. The blockchain technology and cryptocurrency ecosystem will continue to evolve. The best is yet to come in 2018
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 04:34:56 PM
I don't think they will die, but more likely evolve into making them safer for investments. As long as the price of bitcoin goes up and the media keep reporting on it, more and more people are going to get involved in crypto, meaning a new market of investors for ICO's. ICOs will only stop through regulation or if they are not viable anymore and people don't invest into them.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

I think we all are waiting for new forms of regulation of the ICO in the very near future. It seems to me that the SEC is continuously working in this direction.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
May 14, 2018, 03:21:23 PM
ICO will not die in 2018 but will continue to develop.It is getting more and more popular for people to participate in a ICO.Certainly there will be changes in the future in the legal part and in the form of presentation, sale. And this is necessary to protect investors from scam. There is really a lot of scams. However, the idea itself is very good. It opens up great opportunities for both the founders of start-ups and investors.
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
No ICOs will not dies in 2018, what will happen is that a lot more people will become more wary about investing in ICOs which means that ICOs with projects that are not good would not receive any support and that means people would no longer invest in them an the new coins with projects that are not good will die out before they even start
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
May 14, 2018, 03:03:26 PM
I hope the ICO craze will end soon.

I don't think cryptos should be mixed with startups/kickstarters. Cryptos should be trustless, transparent and decentralized, ICOs are none of those things so using a blockchain platform doesn't really offer any benefits to them, in fact just giving a bad name to cryptos.

But a lot of crypto-newbies gamble with them thinking they know what they're doing and that crypto is all about pumping and dumping random "projects". These people ignore, or not even aware what crypto stands for and just giving a bad name to it. And they will eventually get burned and hate cryptos altogether. Profits aren't made from nothing, it comes from other people's losses.
It will not really happen. In my own opinion. It cant be die for some reasons only. Its hard to predict as lf now if when but we all know that bitcoin is not forever will live. I hope that it will. Because it is my only source of income as of now. Giving my full tome here to earn money it is really profitable for me.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:59:06 PM
ICOs,will not die this year, this a been a mixed year for them with a number launching their projects, it will however depend on the project the ICO has If its weak and poor project then the ICO will not survive this competitive market. The good ones however will flourish and hopefully earn its investors good returns.There are high chances that there will be measurable success to hose who will be taking part in in a carefully selected ICOs, you just need to chose well/
Activity: 32
May 14, 2018, 02:56:08 PM
Advertising is a small problem in my opinion. ICOs have to be regulated, not by countries maybe by smart crypto community, but it is necessary to make this idea more clear, honest and secure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
I would even say that the skam became mainstream, unfortunately.
Fraudsters view ICO as a way to easily get rich.
It's not always possible to create a really high-quality project even for an experienced team.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 02:47:56 PM
ICO will never die, that’s the best way to introduce project to the world although as Facebook, Google and some other sites of internet banned the advertisement for Crypto Currencies, this doesn’t means ICO will die but, of course the manner of doing ICO’s will be altered. Crypto Companies will find different ways to advertise their project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
May 14, 2018, 02:38:12 PM
I don't think ICOs will die completely, but probably transform in something new, like DAICO suggested by Buterin and implemented by Abyss. Let's estimate Abyss experience and then decide whether or nor it is worth to implement DAICO concept instead of ICO. Also I noticed tendency that more projects raise significant part of investment during close pre-sale and leave small part for crowd sale
I agree with you that ICO in my opinion is an event or a project made with innovations that
trying to make the world a better future so I think ICO will last as long as cryptocurrency
Activity: 98
May 14, 2018, 02:31:56 PM
I think the ICO future never dies, as it brings in huge profits from it and more and more people are seeking and entering the cryptocurrencies market. I hope that the year 2018 will determine the direction of further development and bring the field to a new level.
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 02:31:17 PM
Says who? Some ICOs are now waxing stronger with the exception of the fake ICOs who just want to extort their investors money and run. I do not see dying the nearest or later future.
Activity: 36
May 14, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
ICOs, or at least the idea behind them, will become mainstream as regulation comes into force on a global scale, which I expect to happen by the end of this year.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
May 14, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
I don't think ICOs will die completely, but probably transform in something new, like DAICO suggested by Buterin and implemented by Abyss. Let's estimate Abyss experience and then decide whether or nor it is worth to implement DAICO concept instead of ICO. Also I noticed tendency that more projects raise significant part of investment during close pre-sale and leave small part for crowd sale
Pages:
Jump to: