Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 60. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
ICOs are here to stay, there is nowhere ICOs are going, this having been a promising year for them, having been launched in numbers, some will however succeed while others will fail, it will depend on the project the ICO is presenting and how useful it is to the market
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 06:30:38 PM
definitely not. now, on the contrary, they have become more or less familiar to the average person and are gaining momentum, in 2018 there will be development, not death
ICO will not die in 2018 and i think ICO can survive for long time because many people now is choosing to invest there money with ico because here in ico they are buying a token with a lower price, and ico will live longer because many people are becaming rich with ico.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 06:29:08 PM
In the future, ICOs can replace funding rounds at a later stage. Perhaps the days of success of venture capitalists specializing in investing money in the later stages are numbered, and their number will significantly decrease.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
May 13, 2018, 06:25:48 PM
This s a myth that cannot come o reality. As far as blockchain technology and cryptocurrency remain, ICO, will continue to exist. New ICOs will continue to come up. Start ups are beginning to see more privileges in engaging in ICO. ICO is more or less like a fund raising medium to most comapanies, industries and firms. The most important thing is for the ICO to bring up a use case that can be adopted.
Activity: 20
May 13, 2018, 06:19:36 PM
For icos to thrive well, then there's a need to limit bonuses, airdrops and pay bounty hunters in ethereum or any other cryptocurrencies different from the tokens to be sold for the specific ico. Dumping discourages investors from participating in most icos and the people who dump the most are those who receive bumper bonuses as well as airdroppers and bounty hunters
Activity: 73
May 13, 2018, 06:16:40 PM
I see no reason for ICO's dead in 2018. ICO are easy and good way to raise money and to support a project. There are a lot of companies that finance their needs and future projects thru ICO, so I think ICO will become more popular and more important, not dead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 06:04:36 PM
I think that it’s possible because there are not a lot of people who really believe in ICO..
copper member
Activity: 862
Merit: 6
May 13, 2018, 05:59:41 PM
This is a new source of funding. I do not think that he will die in the next five years. Of course, with the ease of obtaining funds in this industry there are many scammers.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 05:57:06 PM
I do not think that it will happen, there are a lot of people trying to create weird projects to raise millions of dollars on the market, that is the primary reason of all of them. But, i do not think that they will disappear.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
May 13, 2018, 05:49:12 PM
I do not think that they will all die, but something must come out and benches or bad ideas should be settled immediately.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 04:50:58 PM
I think this will not happen, because this segment is just beginning to develop. Many countries have tightened the rules, so in 2018 we will see more powerful projects on the contrary!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100