Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 62. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 06:28:13 AM
I really do not think ICO will die inside 2018. The crypto currency market is at the beginning of its development. Managing ICO market starts off to regulate, then simply bad projects will probably be eliminated, and those assignments that really have benefit will receive more purchase from investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 01:18:24 AM
I am sure that this will never happen, in the next ten years for sure. This is a unique opportunity for investors to invest instantly in those crypto projects that they like. This is a unique opportunity for the founders of a crypto project, to collect the necessary amount of money, in a short period of time, to implement its project.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 12:29:03 AM
everything is possible, But you have to remember, not the only bitcoin today which will be downgraded by some regulators. And some of them look for bitcoin find alt coins and buy on them too. And also many countries are partial to bitcoin technology even if the United Nations unites to stop cryptocurrency, it will still find its way.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
May 11, 2018, 12:11:09 AM
NO, actually that is the news that we should not believe. As long as the company who offers ICO remains a huge amount demands in the blockchain market,
they will not be die. And that demands is the reason why they are still stay in the market and operating.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 05:10:46 PM
it is unlikely that ICO will die in 2018, especially now that ICO enthusiasts are increasingly becoming more and more ICO, so I believe ICO will remain forever ICO users will be more and more.
Activity: 28
May 10, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
Im sure it still alive for a long time and of cousce it wont die in 2018
Activity: 147
May 10, 2018, 02:30:59 AM
Personally, I do not know more about ICO. But I know that ICO is not dead by 2018. Some ICO is very good and will not die. But Most ICO is a scam and people do not buy. When companies only improve this aspect, they will surely succeed like the others. People should also be patient and support it wholeheartedly.

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 10, 2018, 02:02:49 AM
In my own opinion, ICO will continue as long as Cryptocurrencies exist. Though it is a sad fact that ICO is widely used for scamming, I think it will continue in a few years and just needed to be upgraded and regulated for a more transparent and secure procedure.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 10, 2018, 01:57:02 AM
  Now people dont even learn projects, don't read about team, product and prospects of development and the urgency of the problem that the developers want to solve
Maybe all on the contrary? Today the most of people read all available project documentation, view on Linkedin and other social media their profiles. It helps to decide right to invest or no. Not as a year ago. In summer '17 any stupid idea raised $kk without doubt
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 01:42:53 AM
I dont think so because new ideas are created everyday and new ideas will born new ICOs. If people keep thinking ICOs are going to created all next time. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 100
May 09, 2018, 08:10:15 AM
I don't think so. ICO is becoming more popular as many investors are more willing to invest in ICO projects. It's possible that ICO will die, it doesn't look like it, maybe only a few ICO scams.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 09, 2018, 08:03:10 AM
I think that it wont end  .
We are expecting new regulations which are needed but it wont end them , ICO will evolve.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 11:48:38 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
the worst project will of course die sooner or later but I doubt it xoncerns all the existing ICOs because I know a few which are really prospective
Activity: 49
May 08, 2018, 11:46:13 AM
I think ico will not die in 2018, and I think in 2019 ico will increase better than in 2018,
Activity: 34
May 08, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
  Now people dont even learn projects, don't read about team, product and prospects of development and the urgency of the problem that the developers want to solve
Activity: 101
May 08, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
see its many ico that developed in 2017 and success, i think 2018 will be in flood with new ico. well, this may not be the end of ico, but, this year, it will be a lot of new ico development. I think of it that way.
Activity: 19
May 07, 2018, 08:43:12 AM
 2018 will not be an exception, on the contrary there will be even more big players, with the increasing popularity of the crypto currency, more and more businessmen decide to invest in it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 04:07:23 PM
icos will it definitely be there for a while. as long as this type of money collecting is working, it will be there.

in a few years, it will certainly give something new and icos disappear.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
Probably not many people agree on this. At present, ICO projects still exist, even growing stronger. Those who research and invest in the Cryptocurrency market are still looking at the ICO project as a reliable investment channel. The ICO project will not be lost in 2018.

ICO will sure not die this year but I guess that the number of these projects will be sufficiently reduced. I suppose 50-70% of the ICOs will go on working. They will be rather trusted and reliable ones.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 12:17:12 PM
Don't know in when year ICO will die but certainly it's not year 2018 as capital generated in Q1 of 2018 has already surpassed the overall capital generated in 2017. Please read ICO Contributions In 2018 Already Surpass the $5.6 Billion Raised in 2017. Its time for us to learn from previous mistakes and not blindly invest in every ICO.
I think the ICO will become rampant in crypto currency space, this will become more popular because the growth of the community is unstoppable and will increase more and more. This is the natural chain cycle every time there are growth of the participants due to the awareness of the importance of cryptos.  Thus, this year will not bring end of the ICO but an another year for the cryptos success.

ICO concept won't die in 2018 because there is no reason for this. There are only some regulations and prohibitions about ICOs in some countries like China. They want to limit the effect of ICOs in their territory.

With regulations, concept will be even more trusted and this will be better for ICO fans.
Pages:
Jump to: