Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 63. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I hate scammers because their actions more and more investors who do not believe in ico and of course I also feel the bad effects because I am a bounty hunter and of course if the investors do not believe in ico there is nothing else I can do because there will be many projects fail because of lack of funds and bounty hunter did not get anything
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
May 06, 2018, 12:10:31 PM
ICO will not die it can only upgrade to a more secure crowdfunding system while protecting investors on how funds will used so that no abuse from the developers and funds are safe and secure its now called DAICO as proposed by vitalik buterin who is also creator of ICO, DAICO is a more enchanced form of ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
Why do you talk about ICO as a dying technology? HYIP ICO appeared literally in 2016 and if you look closely, it's still a little-studied market gaining momentum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 06, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

As I observed a lot of ICO now in 2018, compared from last year. This is shows that there are many ICO who particapated this year. So I don't think so the ICO will die. But we have to be vigilant in choosing the right ICO because  their are a lot ICOs who are involving in scammed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 12:05:40 PM
Dont think ICO's will have any impact. Good Projects, companies, technology & usability will define how long the project will make its mark. Scammers will come and go, KYC is the important part and it will help in long run.
Activity: 42
May 06, 2018, 12:03:50 PM
I do not think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear at all. Certainly there will be changes in the legal part and form of presentation, sale. There can appear all the possible regulations but there is no way to turn minced meat back into meat again. Overall this crypto has shown the main problems of fiat system together with the investment mechanics.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2018, 11:57:29 AM
There are a lot of bounty are scam now. But they are a lot of bounty that success too. We need to aware from this situation, if you find scam IcO you can give information to others so they can know and not falling to the trap. But ICO will not die, it will develop more and more
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
May 06, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
I see no reason for ICOs to die. It seems to me that this industry is just beginning to develop. I think that there will be a rapid development of ICOs in 2018.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
Of course, the ICO boom will continue this year. But there are less and less good projects that earn investments by the ICO method. It seems that new good ideas are drying up.
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 11:39:29 AM
Ico will never be dead in 2018. People are like to  give false report . Many people are joining ico and a new coin need it to success and gain supporters from the community to spread its good project.
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
The ICO is clearly not going to disappear in 2018! Many more projects came out! Since ICO is a good opportunity to raise funds for the project quickly, it makes it possible to raise funding in a short time! As long as the crypt is alive, and the ICO will live!
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 06, 2018, 11:29:43 AM
I don't think so, ICO just will be more popular and more regulated. In nearest future you would be able to create ICO only on special platforms like Kickcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
May 06, 2018, 11:17:58 AM
2018, here we are.
Bitcoin is surviving already, it's glaring that the pressure is getting over and recovering from its dump.
Bitcoin will not die. Long live Bitcoin.
Long live cryptocurrency!
Activity: 146
May 06, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
Don't know in when year ICO will die but certainly it's not year 2018 as capital generated in Q1 of 2018 has already surpassed the overall capital generated in 2017. Please read ICO Contributions In 2018 Already Surpass the $5.6 Billion Raised in 2017. Its time for us to learn from previous mistakes and not blindly invest in every ICO.
I think the ICO will become rampant in crypto currency space, this will become more popular because the growth of the community is unstoppable and will increase more and more. This is the natural chain cycle every time there are growth of the participants due to the awareness of the importance of cryptos.  Thus, this year will not bring end of the ICO but an another year for the cryptos success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 06, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
I do not think that's it but if there is ico scam that should be removed and ban it in the forum to avoid scams for investors not to be pitiful and alas their money if there is an ico scam
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
 more and more people are investing., As long as investment in crypto is still running In 2018, it was the beginning of ICO movement.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 09:19:52 AM
Ico  will never die but it will just be more difficult to separate the good ones from the scams. A lot of scammers began to study this area, in order to steal the money of investors. Now there are a lot of good projects on the market, but they are about no more than 3 percent.

The state will begin to control the ICO and scammers will not be able to launch their projects in order to get a lot of money in a fraudulent way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
May 06, 2018, 03:48:43 AM
Don't know in when year ICO will die but certainly it's not year 2018 as capital generated in Q1 of 2018 has already surpassed the overall capital generated in 2017. Please read ICO Contributions In 2018 Already Surpass the $5.6 Billion Raised in 2017. Its time for us to learn from previous mistakes and not blindly invest in every ICO.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:48:20 AM
I don't think the upsurge of ICO will fade away so quickly. Yes, at this stage, there are many ICO scams. Many people lose a lot of money. However, I think ICO has a positive effect on the development of encryption. In the early stage of encryption development, some private funds are needed to push forward the project. Just now a lot of projects are abused, so ICO needs supervision rather than disappearance.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 06, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

That's right. More ICOs are appearing everyday and many of them are scams too. These scam ICOs are destroying the reputation of crytocurrencies and making bad impressions to people thats why they are afraid to invest in cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: