Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 64. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 119
May 06, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
ICO sphere now experiences difficulties because of decrease in trust of investors. But I hope that over time scam among ICO will become less and each of us without risk will be able to invest in perspective project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 06, 2018, 03:38:17 AM
ICO will live on as long as there are people ready to invest on it. It s clear that it s risky and certain people are becoming skeptical about them but keep in mind behind a high risk, there s a big profit
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
May 06, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Actually I hope so, because people should not change their BTCs or ETHs for smth has no value, of course there are good projects there days but 95% of them are scams that will never deliver a product.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:31:51 AM
I think Icos will not die not just this year also next years icos ll be here, maybe very soon regulation will come and they ll be here long time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 03:14:15 AM
i dont think it will die any more instead it will grow develop and expand the market might be a bit on the lower side but it wont die so yes prices will come back again and i am very positive about the fact that the ico has a very bright future
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 05:46:50 PM
No, ICO won't die in 2018 or in 2019 or later. Why should it die? In the future it becomes same as IPO with a lot of law regulations. ICO is not a temporary phenomenon, this is a separate area of investment in new projects on the crypto market, no more and no less
Activity: 84
May 05, 2018, 05:45:34 PM
Never believe that. Many people start thinking like this but you dont believe of course. Many people are in holding. Lets see green grapsh in 3 month later.
Activity: 114
May 05, 2018, 05:38:34 PM
I don't think ICO will die. it seems to me that the ICO will be more and more every year.
Activity: 320
May 05, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I don't think so.. ICO's will not die in 2018? Why? Just check all the price of the coin in the marketplace all the coins now is getting in green. So i think nothing to afraid to loose ICO's. Some ICO fail because of some reasons, for example, the ICO did not reach the soft cap, or it is about the team, something like that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
There is a lot of fraud in the classic venture capital market too. ICO is a popular and little studied subject for most people. This is used by scammers. ICO will not go anywhere, maybe later it will be more rigidly regulated to reduce fraud.
Activity: 70
May 05, 2018, 12:51:59 PM
Agreed, better to study what you're investing in and look for most perspective projects.
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 12:18:31 PM
ALthough I think that ICOs will not last a very long time because there are way too many scam coins out there right now but I don't think that this is the year that they will die out really. There are still so many people, myself included, who are still investing a lot in ICOs and still making money from it so they will still exist.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
May 05, 2018, 11:18:12 AM
I see that every day there are new interesting ICOs. It seems to me that this industry continues to develop actively. ICO will not die in the coming years.
Activity: 61
May 05, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
Yes it seems probable, governments are now chasing these ICOs placing penalties and regulations in that sector so I guess the end is near for them.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
May 05, 2018, 11:14:46 AM
Most of the ICOs scam nowadays. So, it may happen. People will loose faith in ICOs, most already lost. I think, airdrop will be there instead of ICO. Indeed, I was also scammed in ICO.
Activity: 252
May 05, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
 I think the ICO at the moment is still a new trend in 2018. In my opinion ICO will be become more popular because many investor succes and get rich only by make investment in ICO
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 10:10:58 AM
I think many ICO projects are pretty good, but not all of them survive. There are also quite a few fraudulent projects. But there are still good ICO projects, so I don't think the ICO will end this year or next.
Activity: 50
May 05, 2018, 09:56:56 AM
Surely, many ICO will die quickly in 2018, since most are badly designed and managed. But at the same time many others will be born and prosper.
Activity: 164
May 05, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
 has been a good year for ICOs, a number of them has launched and some more are coming up, It must however be noted that all of these will be a success. Not all ICOs will die. But those with poor projects will certainly not survive in this competitive market The ones with good products will succeed and have a chance to grow, but those with weak projects and poor plans will fade of and die. the crypto market is o unforgiving that anything that is not needed is scrapped aside
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
May 05, 2018, 09:08:26 AM
No, it will not happen in 2018. ICO companies will exist for a couple of years, and then it will be visible. I think it will depend on how many new people will be involved in the world of cryptocurrencies. More people more offers.

I agree with you, there are a lot of people who still do not know anything about ICO.
May be ICO will transfigurate to something else in the future, but not during this year for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: