Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 65. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 06:43:34 PM
No, it will not happen in 2018. ICO companies will exist for a couple of years, and then it will be visible. I think it will depend on how many new people will be involved in the world of cryptocurrencies. More people more offers.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
May 04, 2018, 05:55:01 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

ICO crazed was already dead. Just take a look at the new ICO and on-going ICO. they don't collect lots of funds now.
Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is not that hype now unlike last year.

You are right, but you forget one very important factor. The market was down until now. When the market is down the investors are more careful with the funds.
I believe that ICOs will perform a lot better from now on until the end of the year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 05:51:54 PM
I don't believe ICO's will die in 2018. However due to the scams, the way that ICO's are conducted will need to change definitely. I like what the CEO of WePower said regarding ICOs - he said that ICO's in the future will be a mix of what we see today in Venture Capitalism and what ICO's are today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 04, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
I think that's perfectly possible.
Because as countries for ICO regulation, then the ICO is likely to become increasingly difficult to raise, because for country less and less, I want to ICO now looks more like a circle money, need further regulation.

You are right and wrong. On the one hand, strengthening control will help reduce the number of scam projects. On the other hand, bureaucratic pigs will complicate life for honest people who can lay something new to the world. As always, the medal has two sides)
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
I think that's perfectly possible.
Because as countries for ICO regulation, then the ICO is likely to become increasingly difficult to raise, because for country less and less, I want to ICO now looks more like a circle money, need further regulation.
Activity: 134
May 03, 2018, 12:19:33 PM
I dont think ICOs will end up this year, i dont see anything that could end these ICOs for it becomes more well known in the crypto community for now. As we can see many ICOs are coming in the crypto world so there's no indication that this will going to die. All of these are just an speculation and nobody can justify the reality for this stuff.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 01:54:08 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

ICO crazed was already dead. Just take a look at the new ICO and on-going ICO. they don't collect lots of funds now.
Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is not that hype now unlike last year.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 01:53:35 AM

Ico will never die, there are a lot of people who are investing in the market because they believe that bitcoins do really have a bright future just like what happened last year when it reached $20k dollar in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
May 03, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

Do you really think that ICOs will die in this year? It is impossible because many investors are now prefer to make investment with ICOs. People will continue to create ICOs because many investors are keep patronizing it.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 01:46:58 AM
I don't think that ICO will die.
There will be more brilliant ideas, and people will choose the easiest way to raise funds to advance the project.
But we also have to consider that there is a fraud.
Therefore due conscientious checks are necessary before investing in any of them, and then everything will be as it should be.
Activity: 112
May 03, 2018, 01:29:20 AM
ICOs are great apart from the scammers. Cryptos aims to revolutionize and we can't change the world without new startups. So supporting startup now benefits all in the future
Activity: 26
May 03, 2018, 01:22:07 AM
I think that we ll see ico crush in the end of 2018 - 2019
competition between ICO would be high and large companies eat small ico
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
Will ICO die in 2018 ?? no ,, ICO will BOOMING and prices soared many times in 2018.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 09:48:28 AM
As we see the time goes on and the ICO is still alive. Even there are projects that are successfully developing and the price of the token is growing. So in 2018 ICO will not die
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 09:38:18 AM
I agree with author and majority that ICO in the way they appear now is not good for future of cryptocurrency. Because lots of ICO now is just copying previous projects and giving them other names. In the end we will have thousands of tokens that will be useless but having some price instead of being in top 10.
Activity: 47
May 01, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
The tec will be mature with more and more big men. The market will boom in the future, and mor epoeple will be crazy with it. I don't think it will die in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 01, 2018, 09:31:43 AM
Looking at the recent news one can be sure that life is going to be less pleasant for scam ICOs in the future. As for good projects, they will not die, and many new good ICOs will appear in the future, because we are still in the early stage of crypto adoption. But nevertheless one should be very cautious with the future ICOs because not all of them, of course, will be good ones.
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 09:17:54 AM
I do not think so, at present there are many potential ICOs are growing in the market. So it is not easy for the ICO to go missing in 2018. ICO will be the most advanced capital mobilization in the world.
May 01, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover I guess that in 2018 ETH will share the place of the top ICO platform with NEM, NEO and other projects.
I strongly agree with you, in the future to come after this wave ends everything will be back to normal even with new technological developments, related to the NEO will be more ICO based on it and right in the future will be divided 2.
Activity: 106
May 01, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
Probably not many people agree on this. At present, ICO projects still exist, even growing stronger. Those who research and invest in the Cryptocurrency market are still looking at the ICO project as a reliable investment channel. The ICO project will not be lost in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: