Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 66. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 258
May 01, 2018, 08:32:16 AM
Actually there is no any data, information or any news that the initial coin offering business will die soon.
In fact through the booming industry of cryptocurrency there will be a huge demands in ICO companies which is very great opportunity for them.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
I think the company's ICO won't die. Of course, I would like all ICO projects to be of the best quality, but this will never happen. And such a project as the Gram from Pavel Durov, it is one in a million.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
April 29, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
I don't see ICO die in 2018, I see ICO flourish more than 2017 in the year 2018.

yeah of course, the last few months were a little bit ugly for initial coin offerings, but i am sure that as soon as the market recovers, icos are gonna be a huge market with full of potential to make money (for developers)
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
I don't see ICO die in 2018, I see ICO flourish more than 2017 in the year 2018.
Activity: 79
April 29, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
I don't think this will happen even in the upcoming years after 2018. Though there are lot of scammers in the ICO industry, still there are much  successful ones which will grow years after years. Scammers won't go away but as long as people learn to be wiser ICO will still go without further ado. I hope that due to regulations in the Ico markekt this market will get more safe. I think right now we are in a kind of Wild West situation because everything is new and people try everything to make profits. Ico market will grow up and take the deserved position...
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
April 29, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
ICO will never die as more and more new ideas emerge, many new people want to jump into the crypto world, even though the ICO is a 1: 1000 success but many people love ICO because of the many great ideas in it, and I hope it's not nonsense, but really done by the developers
Activity: 179
April 29, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
Yes .. I hope ICO ends in 2018, my reason is because I follow some ICO but it's all just a scam because it does not match what it promises .. some only pay half or less than half and some do not pay at all. ICO scam Just a waste of time and do not get what you promised .. actually ICO is great for investing but if ICO is right ..
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
There are so many ICOs out in the market now. It is very hard to choose the best ones which can provide us earnings. But I don't think ICO will die this year. I still believe that one day they are going to hit the market again and it will be a celebration for the investors.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 06:24:43 AM
I think that their number will significantly decrease due to the impending regulation of the ICO market. ICO projects will be smaller, but they will be safer and more quality. But and start-ups will not be so easy to enter this market
Activity: 200
April 29, 2018, 06:19:49 AM
We are in 2018 and ICO doesn't look like dyeing rather it keeps getting stronger with upcoming new project queuing up.
I think ICO is here to stay.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 06:18:18 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
This is true at so many levels. Scammers are everywhere in the cryptocurrency industey nowadays and everyone could become a victim. But I would beg to disagree to an opinion you stated in which ICOs will die this year. I don't think it would be, there are nice ICOs out there that actually care for the improvement of their product and  are truly devoted to the cryptocurrency world. As a matter of fact ICOs are becoming a big thing in this industry. Which will debunk your opinion of people losing interest on ICOs.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
April 28, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
Why should ICO die? I do not think so. This year it is very popular. There is a demand, there will be an offer)

yeah a lot of ICO in this year,
as i know, just a few ICO project reach their hard cap
and a lot of ICO project failed,
but, i believe ICO will not die in this year  Wink
Activity: 52
April 28, 2018, 09:53:41 PM
Why should they die? At the moment, there are still few projects, the industry must develop and it will develop, many spheres can be moved to the blockhouse
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 03:36:44 PM
ICO's will still be around this year but the success of them might not be as great as it's predecessors.  We might see projects raising much less funds because people are more selective with their investments.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 28, 2018, 11:45:50 AM
I think there is no reason why ICO died in 2018 .ICO is a simple and good way to raise funds and support projects.  I think ICO will become more popular and more important in futre.
I agree that the ICO will not die but it also will not become more important in the future because we should know that too many projects appear, real and fake are indistinguishable easily, many people have lost money in fake projects then lost trust in the ICO, that makes the future of the ICO not so bright. In addition, when this market grow over time, people will gradually choose reputable altcoin, potential for long term or medium term investment, eliminate the ICO projects related to similar fields, the future of ICO will be more difficult than ever
Activity: 62
April 28, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
Not die but their numbers will definitely not exceed 250 - 500  a year. ICO will still continue because the best and disruptives ones are on still on the way of getting created.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 09:53:45 AM
I don't think the ICO will ever end. on the contrary, every year there will be more and more of them. and in order not to get to the scammers - you need to carefully study the projects.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
I think there is no reason why ICO died in 2018 .ICO is a simple and good way to raise funds and support projects.  I think ICO will become more popular and more important in futre.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 09:48:24 AM
Ico will get regulated this year by governments agencies there won't be dying of ico in coming future we get innovative ico ico are future of blockchain innovation
Activity: 336
April 28, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
It is hard to believe watching at the numbers of ongoing and upcoming Icos in 2018.Even last year there was less.Everyone wants to make money from air.
Pages:
Jump to: