Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 67. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
Why should ICO die? I do not think so. This year it is very popular. There is a demand, there will be an offer)
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
April 27, 2018, 03:06:08 PM
If some one thinks that progress may be blocked or investors may refuse a profit they can get, this point looks like  tales, fantastic story.
ICO will be develop and improve. But it needs time to improve.
Perhaps the author meant that he would die in his previous form. Yes, it will die, and KYC is the proof. The scamers who die close at the middle of the project fees will die and buy the collected money for the Ferrari.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 12:54:16 PM
If some one thinks that progress may be blocked or investors may refuse a profit they can get, this point looks like  tales, fantastic story.
ICO will be develop and improve. But it needs time to improve.
Activity: 219
April 27, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
I don't think they will die in 2018 or in future, because there  are  so many good project coming out from ICO, and some of them are truly great projects. just have good skill to choose good one for your investment.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
I think that there will be much more quality projects in 2018. People have gained experience and now they are difficult to deceive. Fraudulent projects won't be able to attract so many people as before. This is a very good trend.
Activity: 229
April 27, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
I think ICO has a great future. And we will see many more projects. I don't think the ICO will close
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
April 27, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
still not the time I think ico can continue when cryptp alive, if the crypto currency die then all ico can die no matter 2018 or 2020
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
April 27, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
I do not see a problem in a lot of ICO. If due to bad ICO the reputation of crypto currency and blockchain suffers, then this is not an ICO problem. In case of failure write that ICO "404 data" of the mochenki. The media does not write that all the Crypto currency is a total deception.
Activity: 77
April 27, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
Yes I strongly think so. Because people are afraid to invest in ico as lots of them are scams.
Probably this is the last year of the ico.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 27, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
ICO will not die in 2018, so many projects they need to raise funds through ICO, ICO is a quick means of financing, projects that desperately need money will not give up ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
April 27, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
We recommend that ICO be restricted and enforce strict rules, so ICO not only make money but seriously create a reliable token.
ICO is part of crpto development instead of turned off but ICO quality should be fixed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
April 27, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
Ico is the best way for small group of talented people to raise the idea and collected the fund in easiest way that could be equal benefitable to Investor too. I don't see this ico trend to stop but it may slow down due to market volatility aNd lack of interest of new buyers.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 27, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I don't think ICOs will be gone this year even with the amount of surging negative news about it. There are still a lot of people that believe in this offerings and have built up trust upon them. I suggest that for this thing to nit happen again, we should conduct researches and observations to be able to pinpoint which coins are scam and fake and which aren't so that these scammers couldn't victimize anyone again.
Activity: 162
April 26, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

an important part of the world of cryptographic currencies. a period preferred by many investors ico.ico will never die and new coins will not enter the market if ico die. production ceases in the market
Activity: 28
April 26, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
I find that this is impossible because it entails the death of all the projects to which it is tied.  and this is impossible.  In particular, I have defined a strategy for investing in a proven company, for which I have /2qF31sL]Paytomat
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:10:39 AM
The market of crypto currency is a constantly changing phenomenon. ICO Also will be constantly changing. I think that this year the number of Ico will be growing.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 09:23:32 AM
You are right, there are indeed many scams in the ICO, but you can still see that there are some projects that are real and they need to rely on the ICO to survive and develop. The scammers will fall instead of all.
Activity: 462
April 26, 2018, 09:20:23 AM
There is no way that ALL of them fade away. I think they will continue achieving their goals but I think people might be a lot more careful about their selection. I remember during the summer until this latest bear market there was people who were sending 100$ to as many ICO's as they can afford which of course caused many ICO's to be achieving their limits. Those people are not selecting which coins to invest much more carefully. Even thegobone is now selecting his ICO's with much more care.
Activity: 532
April 26, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
the world of crypto is so vast. So great an opportunity for people who are not responsible and self-interested. But Many are also really good people. I hope there is a system that can select ico to minimize the scam
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 08:15:27 AM
That is quite a bold statement that ICO will die in 2018. We are just in the beginning of the blockchain era. Therefore a lot of different projects will appear (even scam ones); some of them will repeat each other, some of them will introduce something new and hence will benefit the industry. Some of the projects I like most are: Dav Network, Egretia, Nex, Merculet, Quark.
Pages:
Jump to: