Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 68. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 08:15:08 AM
I don't think that will happen, there are a lot of upcoming events on ICO which will uptrend the awareness of ICO and moreover.
The bounty and airdrops adopt by ICO will also go in long way in sustaining the development of these ICO s. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 26, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
ICOs will not die, and should not die. But one fact is ICOs are scams seeing many projects which in the past collected as much money as they could and ran away. What is being in the realm of ICO is regulation, and it is good step for those projects who are genuine and are trying to do what they are planning for betterment. So far as KickCity is concerned, it think it is genuine project.   
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 07:49:30 AM
I hope it will not end this 2018 I am just starting for doing some campaigns here in bitcointalk .
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 07:31:10 AM
Where should this phenomenon die, if it only scales up? Yes, it will break this record several times next year. There is nothing to guess Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:23:33 AM
It is diffucult to believe that it will die, watching at enormous number of ongoing and upcoming ICOs 2018.Everyone want to make money from air and the hype is not over yet.
Activity: 99
April 26, 2018, 07:22:07 AM
I don' think so. Regulation would be kept improving for the ICO community and would hopefully protect investors from scams.

I think ICO is not going to die anymore. And I think it will last long. There are many who are joining and working here in ICO. ICO is an inetial coin offering where you can find the campaign you want. That's because they get a free token on the hard posting. And many more want to join it and find a trusted bounty campaign to help our lives. For me ICO will never die until the end.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 26, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
I do not think that ico will die, but scammers definitely undermine its popularity, I think it's necessary to introduce ico regulation and thereby ensure the safety of investing in ico, just as long as it's a wet topic, but soon it will become legal and fraud cases will be eliminated
Activity: 18
April 26, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
I don' think so. Regulation would be kept improving for the ICO community and would hopefully protect investors from scams.
Activity: 14
April 26, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
ICO will die with the death of cryptocoins (so probably will be immortal Grin ).
I am waiting for the ICO adaptation into stockmarket (replacement for private placemenet).
Activity: 127
April 26, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
No ICOs will not dies in 2018, what will happen is that a lot more people will become more wary about investing in ICOs which means that ICOs with projects that are not good would not receive any support and that means people would no longer invest in them an the new coins with projects that are not good will die out before they even start
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 26, 2018, 06:41:54 AM
ICOs will not die because many investors are keep patronizing ICOs. ICOs are really profitable investment but it is extremely risky investment because there are a lot of scammers here in the cryptocurrency world.

Even if some countries will be against ICOs and some sites will prohibit the ads of these projects, they will not die. It is proved already that when you invest in a trusted ICO, you get the big and very reliable profit.
Activity: 197
April 26, 2018, 06:31:27 AM
For me, based on the numbers of users and the companies that is using ICO, killing this will be like impossible because many are earning from it and most people are starring to like it as time goes by. I could say that lower trends and price falls are inevitable but erasing this in 2018 is impossible.
Activity: 308
April 26, 2018, 06:27:25 AM
I don't think that the ICO will end in 2018, ICO is the place where many people get their good profit,  ICO will stay alive in this year.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 11:15:46 PM
I think this is the year of the rise of crypto. after last year all assets decreased ..
beginning of 2018 is the beginning where the price of digital asset starts to increase where the price is influenced by the increase of BTC and ETH. hopefully this year to be the beginning of crypto awakening
Activity: 197
April 25, 2018, 10:39:39 PM
I also have the same opinion, the ICO does exist that fail, scam. but most successful indeed,  ICO now many potentially good and for the future I think the ICO will not be lost or vacuum in the year 2018, even going to progress, as long as there is still some activity inside the slightest ICO will still be there.
Activity: 132
April 25, 2018, 10:06:46 PM
I don't think ICO will end, although it is very risky. I think the government may improve the regulatory measures, but ICO still has a great application prospect. The emergence of a new thing will inevitably encounter some problems, but it will surely overcome it and eventually achieve better development.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 10:00:40 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
ICOs will not die because people will not ICOs to die. There are now many altcoins that have good function in our economy and society. I am sure that many more ICOs will solve different problem in our economy and society.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 09:57:48 PM
coin telegraph has made a statement, that hardfork will replace the existence of ICO as a fund-raising media
but from the beginning of the year to this April, there are still many ICO launching with each project
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
April 25, 2018, 09:47:52 PM
ICOs will not die because many investors are keep patronizing ICOs. ICOs are really profitable investment but it is extremely risky investment because there are a lot of scammers here in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 09:43:26 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Though it is not so good now but it will be one day. We need to be patient enough. And the market will make itself better for us to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: