Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 75. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 18, 2018, 03:08:44 AM
I have to commend you for doing a very subtle or even tricky way of promoting your project. You are using valid points to start a discussion at the same time bring people to click your provided link. Anyway, I have to agree that a working product is the most important thing to look for in an ICO. Those projects using ICO in raising funds should come up with a product first. This gives the investors less risk and uncertainty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 03:02:15 AM
if everyone comes to bitcoin with all honesty, the ico will be more and more trustworthy and investors will trust to invest in ico, ico will not be able to die in 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:55:45 AM
Quite possible. People are less and less trust in ICO. And only beginners ask about ICO. Those who are more experienced no longer discuss this.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 18, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
I do not think that this would be possible for this year because the demand was still there and it will continue to exist and the crypto will still to continue. This year will pump and the market will go boom again
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

The original offer of coins (ICO) should develop further, as this activity is very useful for human life, as it provides the appearance of new coins with various useful properties in various areas of our life. This can not be affected even by the fact that some ICOs are fraudulent or simply unprepared and useless to anyone.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 02:24:24 AM
Nope, the ICO will not end or die in 2018. Quite the contrary in 2018 will be born a new ICO and will be more and more ICO, that is because market interest in ICO continues to increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 02:15:37 AM
Earlier this year, a large number of ico projects fell below the issue price and too many people lost, so many projects will certainly fail. Then everyone began to rectify the ico this way, invented a better solution, and once again opened the financing model, rather than simply ending the death.
But a lot of scam projects doesnt mean that the ICOs will die. On the countrary, more and more projects become legal, have KYC procedure and license from regulators.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 02:06:29 AM
Earlier this year, a large number of ico projects fell below the issue price and too many people lost, so many projects will certainly fail. Then everyone began to rectify the ico this way, invented a better solution, and once again opened the financing model, rather than simply ending the death.
Activity: 158
April 18, 2018, 01:06:21 AM
ICO should develop further, as this activity is very useful for human life, as it provides the appearance of new coins with various useful properties in various areas of our life. This can not be affected even by the fact that some ICOs are fraudulent or simply unprepared and useless to anyone. Part of the produced coins are vsemerally very useful and therefore this activity as a whole deserves to continue existence.
Activity: 78
April 18, 2018, 01:03:46 AM
I think that this is only the beginning of development and this year will be the biggest fundraising. We are waiting for a lot of interesting projects
Activity: 14
April 18, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there. You can just join the chat room(https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ)
until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.(http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT)
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!! I already got some.
Good luck guys!
Activity: 29
April 18, 2018, 12:32:02 AM
ICO that create services and product are more trustworthy that is the number one reason every cryptocurrency investor and trader should get ALGORY.IO TOKEN. ALGORY.IO is a multifunctional trading platform. It's ICO end on monday! Go got as much ALGORY.IO token as you can!  Undecided
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 12:27:50 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

ICO is unlikely to die because many invest people are investing in ICO, probably with many people saying if ICO is going to die because now many ICO is a scam and by 2018 altcoin can split its place for ICO platform well because many ICO's are scams 
Activity: 99
April 17, 2018, 08:42:56 PM
I don't think ICO's are dieing soon but in my own opinion all I Co's should be subjected to regularly body. It should not be optional but compulsory or it doesn't take place at all.
Activity: 70
April 17, 2018, 08:15:01 PM
These projects will never die. It gives me pleasure to study the projects that scammers came up with. They just took the idea out of the movie and give it away. Make copies of other projects.
Activity: 1190
April 17, 2018, 02:48:40 PM
ICO will last for a few more years. For the year 2018 this may be a period where ICO will be very good. Where each project will compete to get investors that of course that is highly expected from the head of the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 17, 2018, 02:30:36 PM
I think that the ICO is a new level of collective organization and investment! Times when too many criminals will soon cease due to the fact that people are increasingly beginning to understand how to navigate the crypto market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 17, 2018, 02:30:33 PM
This year there will be less ICO, but they will be much better and will be less fraud, because many states have begun to regulate the conduct of ICO.

In my opinion, so far, everything is on the contrary - the number of ICO is growing and the number of fraudulent ICO too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 02:25:33 PM
Every innovation leads to the fact that some people try to find the way to cash in on it.  Usually projects with great objectives lead to something greater. Would it be possible without ICOs? Don't think so.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
Of course, the situation with the ICO will only worsen with each year, for one simple reason, I think that many banks are not benefiting from the ICO process, because many projects do not collect money from banks, but take this money from people using ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: