Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 79. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
Definitely in 2018 will be ICO. But maybe they will change some rules a little. But this year they still pass.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
I don't think that will change with ICO in 2018. everything will remain the same
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Ico's will not die, there are new ico's today that has a very good platform like minex and ambit and that is the reason why altcoins is still very profitable today. The only reason why traders today are losing profit is that, they tend to invest without a very good knowledge about the market and the growth of the coin they are interested.
April 11, 2018, 10:31:22 AM
ICO is no longer of great popularity, people are less likely to trust different projects, we must first get interested in that everything is more complicated and complicated
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
I think the ICO era in 2018, to a greater extent, can stop almost completely or partially, but with very strong regulation. This all goes and sooner or later it will come
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
No, ICOs are great decentralized investment mechanism for technology development. The market has come a lot of money, they will have to go somewhere. Despite that ICOs would increase in 2018. I believe the ongoing year to be a bigger year for ICOs and altcoins to progress in a large scale along with bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
April 11, 2018, 02:37:22 AM
No, good and bad ICOs will remain in the crypto space. I disagree with the opinion ICOs 2018 death. This will continue like a cycle, generation by generation because conducting an ICO project is like a business that spread like a contagious disease. Now we observe a lull - incubation period.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
The boom, when investors were ready to happily invest their money in any ICO, passed. Now they are more demanding of projects, so their initiators should initially be aware of how effectively they can use the funds received. However, it is important to understand that the existing ICO-market strongly resembles the Wild West and investors are now in no way protected from losses.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 11, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
It won't be died even they will grow more bigger and stronger than ever. They will progressing to be better and we can see more ICO will be more legit and give satisfying awards for their bounty hunter.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 11, 2018, 01:56:39 AM
Hi, all..
This is good news for bitcoin enthusiasts and investors. Police arrest couple in P900-M bitcoin ‘scam’.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/981374/news-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-ronald-dela-rosa-cidg-investment-scam

Well, basically enthusiasts and market share of ICO will continue to grow and with the good news it reassures me that ICO will never die
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 11, 2018, 01:49:56 AM
We can see that ICO will improving and developing their industry, they will need at least a year to become more better industry. I can't wait for the moment where most of ICO give great rewards and all are legit.
Activity: 121
April 11, 2018, 01:41:37 AM
I think it will not die. But goverment will set and change some rules, to controle it. I think it will be right desigion.
April 11, 2018, 01:33:02 AM
i think no,now have many ico is created and stronger develop,but good ico i think not many,i think ico never die
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 01:29:56 AM
i think ico will never die, because ico held for them to gain a crowdfunding, so i think ico is necessary and most of them certainly will did that.
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 01:27:17 AM
it seems so funny to me. like a well made joke. it is impossible for a unit that is accepted all over the world to die.  Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 01:13:18 AM
No i think ico will exist as long as the cryptocurrencies are still alive but we notice that most ico's right now are trading below ico price when they are on exchanges.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 11:06:03 PM
ICOs will never die in 2018.
It is possible that there will be less successful ICOs this year.
We have already seen that most of the ICOs in 2018 ended up failing.
Hope something good will happen later this year.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 08:58:08 PM
Investors will have to learn that ICOs are not guaranteed money, and given that more of them are failing to meet soft caps this is a sign of a maturing market. Most ICOs will fail and far too many are scams. Investors must do proper research.
Activity: 1
April 10, 2018, 08:52:28 PM
To me, the ICO is the new IPO. And IPOs pop up every day. That doesn't mean the IPO is dead. It just means that investors need to be more diligent about the IPOs they choose to invest in. Same for the ICOs.   
Activity: 113
April 10, 2018, 08:36:15 PM
Not a chance. They may prioritize quality over quantity as many of the big boys are joining the wave. But for sure ICO won't die in 2018. We have just only seen the beginning
Pages:
Jump to: