Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 70. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
No in a no way, I think ICOs are very important for further development of crypto market, if we will have variety of coins, there will be more opportunities.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 05:16:59 AM
Of course not, this is going to be one of the best years for almost all the ICO's, since there are a lot of new people in there and they all will be looking forward to make as much money as possible in short time. So no, for me, ico's will never be over, at least, not for now.  Sad
Activity: 88
April 25, 2018, 05:13:22 AM
I think ico will become a better thing than yesterday, and there are rules to control ico, so people won't be afraid to lose their money. I think developers will provide a different way for their investors to feel comfortable and secure when investing. I believe that developers have a new innovation that will attract more investors to the project so that they can have another success in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
Impossible, ICO it's a new form of business, a lot of people could earn, so why it should die?
Nobody wants. Market is still open for newcomers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
ICO will not die and it will never be. Cryptocurrency is already accepted in the world as a big source of making profit specially for the business minded people. So I can confidently say that this kind of noise will actually not hit the reality
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 25, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
Scamers will die but not ICO es will be restart and we will go to era ICO and coins are future so it cant die just some regulation will be done afther what scamers will leave us.
Activity: 72
April 25, 2018, 04:54:08 AM
I believe not. Although there are many ICOs that are scams, it does not mean that there are no good projects. This requires you to find out for yourself, and I believe that there will be more good ICO projects later, which will make the whole market more colorful.
Activity: 30
April 25, 2018, 04:46:21 AM
Why do you expect it to die, i cant find a reason for it to die. it is like crowdfunding but without all the scrutiny of shareholders, regulators and governments.
Activity: 65
April 25, 2018, 04:26:04 AM
Noo,Moreover, the concept of cryptocurrency ICO means people can help shape the future of this entire ecosystem. There is a wide range of different projects raising funds through an ICO, and every single project aims to bring something new to the table. Moreover, virtually all of these projects raise a lot of money in the process of their ICO taking place. Multi-million dollar projects are very common in the world of cryptocurrency ICOs.

ICO will not end this year. I agree with Blueblade above, ICO projects tend to bring something new that will revolutionize transactions, job bridging, gaming, and a lot more to offer depending on their target. This ICO is backed by really big projects with strong community support. So yes, I don't think that ICO will end this year or any time sooner.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:18:28 AM
Noo,Moreover, the concept of cryptocurrency ICO means people can help shape the future of this entire ecosystem. There is a wide range of different projects raising funds through an ICO, and every single project aims to bring something new to the table. Moreover, virtually all of these projects raise a lot of money in the process of their ICO taking place. Multi-million dollar projects are very common in the world of cryptocurrency ICOs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 25, 2018, 04:10:38 AM
I do not think that in 2018 ICO will die, on the contrary. More and more companies are inspired by the success that companies that sell tokens are currently selling will open new ICO. Probably there will be more and more ways to regulate this campaign. In addition, investors learn where to invest and where not, those who receive a profit invest even more.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 04:10:12 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
There are lots of ICOs and I do not think they will all going to disappear. Maybe, some will be gone while there will be new to form. For as long as there are people supporting the ICOs, it will still be here. Moreover, there are no signs that ICOs going to disappear
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
April 25, 2018, 04:03:12 AM
We won't see that ICO would be die in 2018, even they are getting bigger and mature. Most legit ICO will born and peoples will give more trust in investing their funds to ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 25, 2018, 03:54:09 AM
There are still some good projects out there which need ICOs to thrive. ICO will not end but much regulations and implementations will be integrated in order to eliminate the fake ones. Already, KYC and AML are being integrated in most of the upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
April 25, 2018, 03:11:56 AM
I don't think, that ICOs are dying in 2018. But the number are decrease and new forms are coming e. g. ETO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
April 25, 2018, 03:01:21 AM
I think ICO will not die but there will be some more regulations on it. There are many good projects coming now a days. but keep yourself away from scammers.
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 03:00:42 AM
Actually Ico will not die in this year 2018. Yes there are many good ico's but some are scam so in this case before you invest verify which is good to joined. So Ico this year will still exists this year.
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:59:19 AM
No it will stay longer !!
Activity: 91
April 25, 2018, 02:58:45 AM
I don't think ico is going to end, ico is a new way of financing, and the financing is more widely available, and I think there will be more and more companies going to ico in the future.
Activity: 41
April 25, 2018, 02:37:48 AM
I sense thathe future of ICOs will doing airdrop. It's hard to regulate giving something away for free. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: