Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 71. (Read 11540 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 25, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

There are lots of ICOs coming yet so far. I think those offline companies might just be getting into crypto and create a token for themselves to gather funds and make it as public company. Blockchain is still very new, it hasn't reach to the regular people which I guess ICO will have to be done by companies especially those who needs funds.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 01:33:16 AM
I think by 2018 we not have oversaturation the cryptocurrency market.  2018 is the year of ICO. ICO will attract investments not less than a few years

I dont think that ICO will die this year 2018, because it will mean the end of innovation and technological advancement. ICO in some cases are designed and developed to better the system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 07:43:39 PM
I guess,  it wont,  ICO will remain and there are more coins that will probably become more popular because i believe that there will be more successful ICO in the future. But we need to be careful with our investment because we never know what are real and scam ICO unless it is out in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 07:41:38 PM
To think ICO will die anytime soon is to think start ups will vanish soon. ICOs are the new way for startups to raised capital for projects and as long as entrepreneurs and young graduates are coming out with fresh ideas every day, ICOs will be the major source of funding for many . Investors too are profiting from ICOs and I don't think it will end sooner or later.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 07:32:07 PM
ICO will be promising for many more years. It just takes time to regulate what the states of different countries are doing now. When regulation works, then there will be no fraudulent ICO and almost every project will be promising. ICO is the best method for raising funds and developing promising startups!   Cool

I don't think so. Just look at start-ups, more than 95% of them would never succeed. I think ICO procedure is more sophisticated and clear but percentage of successful projects will not be higher than 70-80%.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
April 24, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
I believe not.

They are plenty of good and succesful ICO's running each weeks.

Just select the good and trusties ICO's and you'll do fine  Grin .
Activity: 350
April 24, 2018, 04:16:21 PM
I believe that in 2018 ICO will be safer for investors, there will be less scammers. Also projects appear to a greater extent are useful for society.
Activity: 30
April 24, 2018, 03:35:32 PM
ICOs are great decentralized investment mechanism for technology development. The market has come a lot of money, they will have to go somewhere. Despite that ICOs would increase in 2018.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 12:31:41 PM
Well, many ICOs skirted existing regulation in order to raise equity with no solid business to back up the offering. Funds raised from some of these ventures have already started to disappear, and regulators, such as the SEC, recently announced that they're getting ready to crack down on them. There will be a shakeout in ICOs and a lot more institutional capital that will all go to the highest quality projects. That's what happened during the financial crisis with venture capital and growth equity rounds, too. Most companies could not raise any funds, but those that could raise funds did it at really high valuations.

Activity: 131
Merit: 6
April 24, 2018, 12:24:23 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
i don't think that ICO will die in 2018, because many project, or ICO are starting on their project, building what they started. More people now are interested in investing in ICO's than in bitcoin because they see a lot of potential in ICO's, and people still investing in ICO's because ICO market will go pump this year. Smiley absolutely ICO will not die this year.
Activity: 185
April 24, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
I think that in 2018 ICO will not die.
Requirements for companies entering the ICO will increase. Scam projects will exist, but potential investors will be able to filter them in advance.
Activity: 38
April 24, 2018, 06:27:37 AM
This year, the ICO market should grow quite strongly compared to the previous year. The market is young and continues to develop.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
April 24, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
ICO will not die by 2018, I think there will be many ICO projects that will be born in 2018. The scam ICO project will also generate a lot, I think there must be a ICO censorship team of each country.. This can reduce the number of poor quality ICO projects that are generated.

There will be continuing of ICOs this year and the years to come. There are just too many ideas that seemed to have good potentials and some people will try to make it into realities. People will just have to be meticulous with their money before investing.
Activity: 87
April 24, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
of course no. the existing financial system will change in the future. In the whole world, BitCoin will be a valid shopping tool. Even now, we read such news. the market went through a negative process but recovered itself. I believe that you will advance in this way. BitCoin never disappoints its investor.
Activity: 219
April 24, 2018, 06:20:14 AM
ICO will not die by 2018, I think there will be many ICO projects that will be born in 2018. The scam ICO project will also generate a lot, I think there must be a ICO censorship team of each country.. This can reduce the number of poor quality ICO projects that are generated.
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 06:16:05 AM
ICO is the new Era of upcoming cryptocurrencies as most of the coins are launching with ICO at the start to collect funds for their project. I think ICO will gain more popularity in the coming times but I hope scam will be out of ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 22, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
ICO will be promising for many more years. It just takes time to regulate what the states of different countries are doing now. When regulation works, then there will be no fraudulent ICO and almost every project will be promising. ICO is the best method for raising funds and developing promising startups!   Cool
Activity: 560
April 22, 2018, 06:44:59 PM
I think by 2018 we not have oversaturation the cryptocurrency market.  2018 is the year of ICO. ICO will attract investments not less than a few years
April 22, 2018, 06:34:29 PM
die is definitely not dead, just the complexity of management will still significantly harm some digital assets, which causes different branches, for example, bitcoin cache. this instability will be problematic for those who are going to the market, as it raises questions about security and the degree of risk.
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 06:29:05 PM
No i dont think ICOs are gonna die, they most likely will be regulated, as i write the post, institutions are trying to figure out ways to regulate them because we all know that there are also lot of scammers. However, as long as there is gonna be good projects, there will be ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: