Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 72. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 06:26:26 PM
Yeah some company ban the ads related to crypto but they can't stop it. They just want us to use their banks for their own sake.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
in 2018 ico will still be the best for cryptocurrency, we should be more calm. ico will still continue to run in 2018 and in some time to come. now a lot of emerging ico they compete offers the best concept to serve as an attraction for investors.
I dont agree that ICO will die in 2018, Right now ICO is still one of the best to invest our money, and even that there are many ICO that is failing to be very sucessful project, but still ICO is one of the best way to earn a lot of money here in crypto world.
Activity: 40
April 22, 2018, 06:15:01 PM
ICOs are a great new way of capital raising. But ICOs as a capital raising method could be largely killed off by regulation.
Some governments have seen the potential of ICOs, and have actively sought to promote their country as a host for ICOs. Others have banned ICOs altogether.
Activity: 30
April 22, 2018, 05:13:48 PM
ICO is a powerful and much better way to raise cash than IPO's which are riddled with too much bureaucracy and barriers to entry.

Similar story with other conventional ways of seed funding, always some politics playing out, ICO cuts through all the cronyism bullshit and pretentious posturing, among many other benefits.

ICO's are here to stay ladies and gentlemen.

Exactly! Some ICO teams are afraid to say that the main reason for their ICO is crowdfunding. But I think that it's one of the main advantages of cryptocurrencies and ICO's, cause 99.9% startups will never be listed through the IPO, because of their high cost and other barriers.
Activity: 30
April 22, 2018, 04:40:43 PM
Of course there are a lot of scam ICO projects. But on the other hand, a lot of disruptors too. I like the idea of coinschedule founders, that the market is too young by now, so we have to be patient to see the bigger changes.
Activity: 22
April 22, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
Ico can not die in 2018, because there is no reason (as it seems to me). in any case, it brings a big income to people and it would not be good to lose it
Activity: 378
April 22, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
I don't think the ICO will end in 2018. The crypto market is still pretty small. To attract capital and new investors, the ICO will continue. The ICO wave has not stopped, the market has dropped sharply and many of the scooter projects have scammed so the number of participants has dropped a lot. I think, there will be many new ideas in the future, they need ICO to complete that idea. There will be solutions to protect ICO investors such as DAICO.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 22, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
Yes .. I hope ICO ends in 2018, my reason is because I follow some ICO but it's all just a scam because it does not match what it promises .. some only pay half or less than half and some do not pay at all. ICO scam Just a waste of time and do not get what you promised .. actually ICO is great for investing but if ICO is right ..
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
I don't think they will die in 2018 but only grow. As long as everyone is looking into Bitcoin there will be people who are wanting to invest in get rich quick ICO's also as long as they are unregulated more and more startups will create ICO's.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
I think and I hope that ICO will not be able to die in 2018, because it brings people a big income from investing projects through such a process as ICO. Because otherwise projects simply will not be able to get another investment.

ICO will not die in 2018! Developers have a lot of ideas! Since ICO is the fastest and easiest way to raise investments, it will be relevant for a long time! Thanks to ICO, many projects that had no chance to go out, have collected enough investment thanks to the generosity program!
Activity: 110
April 22, 2018, 01:20:36 PM
until now the ICO is still there. perhaps ICO will remain for the next 5 years. will be born some new ICO. in this year alone there are many new ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 06:15:21 AM
I think and I hope that ICO will not be able to die in 2018, because it brings people a big income from investing projects through such a process as ICO. Because otherwise projects simply will not be able to get another investment.

Of course, the ICO does not disappear, as it has not even reached its height yet. The market in the coming years can easily afford 10,000 new tokens.
Activity: 43
April 22, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I can assure you that the next 5-10 years the blockchain technology will not replace anything else. Improve Yes, Replace no. Thus, we can say that ICO projects will exist and be created until they find a replacement for Blockchain technology.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 06:02:29 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
Sooner or later ICOs are going to die unless they are ran in a regulated environment. The current ICOs are running havoc with their scams and sooner enough people are going to get burnt and there wont be any new people left to get fooled by these scams and frauds. Also it doesn't makes much sense investing in a project at such an early stage.

Until regulation comes ICO is going no where, as long as crypto is here and ideas have not run out, there will always be ICO, regulation will have to catch up someday.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 12:50:53 PM
Crypto currency is a very specific market. Here to start the idea you need money first. The best way than the ICO for collecting money has not yet been invented. And the fact that there are a large number of scammers this speaks of the popularity of the crypto market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100