Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 78. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
ico will not die, because there will always be projects that need investor help to make it successful, i also do not want ico to die because if he dies then i can not join in bounty anymore and lose my income
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 02:54:28 AM
I think that in 2018 there will be more true ico projects
Because against the background of the fact that now about 95% of  ico projects are scam, people will do everything to be believed by them  Cool
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 02:51:19 AM
I've seen so many ICO's on 2018 maybe that's more than in 2017 , so definately ICO is not dead. ICO will live for a long time. The only one reason I see that banks more credits with better conditions to the small and middle companies. And we won't need ICO after that but now when banks have huge profit and oligopoly we'll see a lot of ICO's. In general ICO's idea that you can raise money before product or prototype and made a company. You won't need banks or investors , you don't need to share your company with big money. ICO can help company raise money and concentrate on product or marker or marketing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
I think the ICO future never dies, as it brings in huge profits from it and more and more people are seeking and entering the cryptocurrencies market. I hope that the year 2018 will determine the direction of further development and bring the field to a new level.
Activity: 280
April 13, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
ICO never die, Great ico will popular and scams definitely will fail from the community.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 02:07:52 AM
The ICO sphere must undergo significant changes in order to clear itself of fraud and become attractive to investors. I think that 2018 will determine further directions of development and bring this sphere to a new level.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 02:06:02 AM
No they won't die, ICO is not some kind of money game or for playing. Its  a real business that really need professionalism and high intention to make a project. They just begin the era and it will keep growing and improving.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
April 13, 2018, 02:01:35 AM
I don't think they will as more and more people are looking into cryptocurrencies. I think we will see a shift / change to increase investor's confidence.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 13, 2018, 01:52:34 AM
We hope to ico's will die in 2018 but according the some statements, The investment collected in the first quarter of 2018 is more than the total of 2017 for ICO's.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
April 12, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I seriously doubt that it will be the end of ICO's altogether,  but with parliament around the world passing judgement, we will see a significant reduction in the number of coin offerings cropping up! In a way, regulation is a good thing at this point, because the sooner we recieve guidance, the better.
Activity: 308
April 12, 2018, 04:45:58 PM
The ICOs are not going to die in 2018 most of our investors around the world are willing to invest because they can see that most of the ICOs have strong blockchain and the people in the community are willing also to work in the project.
Activity: 364
April 12, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
Absolutely no. ICO will not die it can only get better with time,  participation in bounty is restricted to some level of users such as junior member, even member in some with that there will sanitise bounty and we participate in more better and feasible projects
April 12, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Many of us don't believe the ICO will die this year. How will it die? If there are like us who continue to spread this ICO in this crypto world. There are still more coming to enter in this world of bitcoin. We even don't let the ICO die for nothing, no one can let ICO down.
Activity: 476
April 12, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
ICO's will not die, but their amount will significantly reduce. Entry barriers, requirements and regulations are hardened by the attitude towards new participants. This restrictive measures will help us to fight against scummers and participate in verified campaigns.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 09:20:49 AM
It will not. Why? Because many developers and projects manager are doing it. It’s good in the market if we will monitor the ICO because many of the ICO now a days are scammers or the project is not that interesting. If the ICO projects and campaign are good it will have potential maybe it can be in demand coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 05:59:25 AM
I think in 2018, ICO will be much more than last year. Blockchain technology is expanding and demanding in every direction. big-small companies find opportunities in this technology. I do not think ICO projects will suddenly stop for any reason.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 12, 2018, 05:17:31 AM
I don't now, it will die or not but I hope ico's will die. Such a lot of unnecessary project development would damage the market in the long run. There are still many different projects needed. these projects are one-hundredths of the projects currently being developed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
April 12, 2018, 05:14:50 AM
Remains to be seen how far ICO will go this year, those with good projects will deifnately survive, no doubt, but those which doesnt add value to the market will fail and fade off
Activity: 113
April 12, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
 Mankind wants more accessible way of enrichment that's why ICO never die
April 12, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
I think in 2018 will be very negatively affected by bans on the placement of advertising. Hardly most ICO will be able to attract people and money on such scales as earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: