Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 80. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 08:19:45 PM
They won't die because idea behind them is good enough. Venture capital isn't perfect for every good startup. If there wasn't ICOs we wouldn't see ethereum for example as well as so much attention and growth in the market prices. Regulation will bring more professionalism in ICO and it's good for the longrun investors.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 08:15:00 PM
It will grow stronger ico are there for a long time ago and this year a lot of innovation will happen in icon so stay tuned.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
I see no reason for ICO's dead in 2018. ICO are easy and good way to raise money and to support a project. There are a lot of companies that finance their needs and future projects thru ICO, so I think ICO will become more popular and more important, not dead.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:46:12 PM
I do not think they will die by 2018 but are more likely to change to increase the amount of investor confidence. Currently I have noticed that there are more ICOs that have products that function before they launch ICO.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 07:43:04 PM
They won't die until the end of 2018. Just look at them now, The number of ICOs are increased. i don't even know the difference of scam or legit ICOs. There are too much ICOs now. So, i am aure that ico won't die this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
April 10, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
Never! This whole story must live a very long time! And I hope that together with her I will live! Think Positively!  Wink
Activity: 602
April 10, 2018, 04:22:55 PM
It seems to me that ICO - It's like Kickstarter. ICO will not die. I think that this year there will be even more projects than in previous years.
Activity: 135
April 10, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

I don't think ICO will ever die since there are no alternatives on making your own coins and to distribute them. Many will still try even though there are so many already that fail because new ideas will still emerge every single day, developers will come out and more investors will also involve
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
April 10, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
It's funny, i dont think so, ICO - just starting hes way from world Bussines.. a lot of people dont know what is "Cryptocurrency" and "ICO projects" and what is "Bitcoin" they only heared it, but dont know what is. I think popularity ICO just start up for now!
Activity: 114
April 10, 2018, 03:17:16 PM
Just look for the right ones and you are not gonna regret.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 03:15:30 PM
ICO - this is a very simple way to get initial funding for the development of your project. It is convenient and it attracts investors. I think that in 2018, this will continue.
Activity: 136
April 10, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
There is a high probability that los will increase hardcaps and reduce the number of tokens they leave for development and for teams. This potentially lowers the roi of ICos.
and read some information about ikos. The currenct trend is that people usually skip register whitelist but still want to participate a lot.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 06:26:32 AM
I think ICO will not die in 2018, indeed the government in a country to make a special regulation on ICO, so it is not easy to happen fraud
Simply put the requirements for such companies and open the body for the regulation of such projects, the same Europe will come up with something. So I think in the future a scam is less, but in a good income will not have to count on the Commission and the other hat which is so fond of politics simply destroy the bounty and so on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:30:02 AM
I think the ico projects will be even bigger in 2018, also a large number will be a scam and 5% will be those projects that will really change our former life  Grin
Activity: 127
April 10, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
There have been numerous reports here of BTC rising up to $100K per, $500K per, and $1 million per. And beyond. To the moon! Apparently all one has to do, to reap, is "hodl". So that point-five could well put you on Easy Street for the rest of your life. Good luck!
How bad is your life man, you've been trolling for like 8hrs straight at this point.

Would you like to tell us what's gone so horribly wrong? Maybe we can help, never hurts to talk about it.

Or are you getting paid to do this?
Activity: 166
April 10, 2018, 03:27:00 AM
ICOs will decrease over time and will become safer as a result of ICO regulations of the countries. It is necessary to collect money for the coming of different projects and for the life of these projects. There will be methods of collecting funds outside the ICO.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 10, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
I don't think ICO will ever die since there are no alternatives on making your own coins and to distribute them. Many will still try even though there are so many already that fail because new ides will still emerge every single day, developers will come out and more investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 10, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
There are a lot of problems related to ICOs, but this do not mean that they will die. The area just needs to be more regulated, and most probably different states will do so.
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 03:04:59 AM
if everyone comes to bitcoin with all honesty, the ico will be more and more trustworthy and investors will trust to invest in ico, ico will not be able to die in 2018.
Activity: 177
April 10, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
No it will not, I think that there will be less scam projects, as people who want to invest are already aware how to identify scams. So I hope only good projects will survive this year.
Pages:
Jump to: